Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Reese

My two teenaged daughters, both in Damon braces at Gentech in Vancouver WA, absolutely love Dr. Benjamin Reese, and so do my husband and I. For almost two years, we have driven an hour each way to our appointments, and are always met with a warm and generous staff who treat us like family. Dr. Reese is highly skilled, efficient and generous with his time, patient and thorough with all of our questions, genuinely interested in my girls and their lives, warm, clean, funny, emotionally mature, and utterly likable. He's great with kids and teens. We enjoy him and his wonderful dental assistants so much, that we drive an entire hour each way for his services. I have referred my good friend to Dr. Reese for her teen daughter, and they love him too. We have one more daughter who will need braces, and we won't hesitate to take her to Dr. Reese. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013