Ratings for Dr. David Bond

Worth the wait! Very knowledgable and he is a great listener. He has provided me with viable choices and a realistic outlook on pain control going forward in my treatment plan. A few sites of back injection today and I got immediate relief , which was fantastic!! I return in a month for the next steps and I can hardly wait. Looking forward to being more active and comfortable too. Thank you Dr Bond, you're great!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I have not found anything yet that really manages my back pain but dr bond listens to what I have to say and continues to work with me to find a solution. my fellow patients receiving IV lidocaine and the nursing staff never fail to cheer me and make me feel like there is hope.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

all that the good Doc says to me usually is good for me, he has never steered me wrong.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Doctor Bond is great, efficient, fast and yet caring and engaged. Very happy with him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I was unimpressed with my experience. He offered nothing but IV Lidocaine. He would not discuss any of the negative research I had discovered on line about fibromyalgia and Lidocaine. He would not discuss other treatment options other than to say that if massage, chirotherapy and other treatment modalities worked for a person, then go with it. He would not discuss the potentiality of a placebo effect in treatment. He did not give a firm cost to me. I really felt like I was a commodity to make money from rather than as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Billed my insurance 50k. Its best to find out first if they are in network.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

If you read 1/20/12 4411, you will have a good idea of what ignorance is. Lidocaine IV is just one of several types of injections that the good Doctor has to offer. It is not for everyone but works great for most. The spinal xylocaine injections to my lower spine has made mine and others lives easier. Narrow mindedness cannot be cured by any doctor unfortunately though. So, Mr. 4411, we are all glad you're gone. Bye Bye. ROCK ON TEAM BOND!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr.Bond is very understanding, after a bad fall, I have a crushed area in my lower back, that no other doctor has been able to help. Dr.Bond is my third pain management doc, and the very best. He treated me like I was in a car accident, which allowed him to find many muscles and tissue that were in spasm from the injury. The other PMD's just wanted to treat cookie cutter area's, as if I had degenerative disese, instead of my unfortunate crushed muscles. I also crushed my L4-L5 vertibrae, which Dr.Bond was very surprised I was not in a wheel chair. I am dealing with severe swelling, and so is Dr.Bond. Great guy. I had to keep working while seeing the other docs, but now I am no longer seeing stars, and throwing up.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Yet another claim to help with pain, another appointment, more gas, more parking $$..I've had lower back pain my whole life, just thought it was something everyone had and that you have to suck it up and deal. GP thinks maybe I should see someone else....tried all the meds in his tickle trunk and all the do this and don't to thats....so in June we decided to make an apt to see Dr whats his name..finally got an apt to see whats his name after waiting like forever. I was very negative going in, not a great head space to try something new. Wishing I was anywhere but there...so --Dr. Bond////Awesome///Awesome even have a break from pain. Didn't think it was ever goning to happen without copious amounts of booze and pills. Not only did he help me, he lisitened to me and has a very down to earth way about him. He's a doll...too bad that he is a) married :( and b) jabs needles in me! lol

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Simply a miracle worker. I have suffered for years with a shattered tail bone and osteoarthitis and have dunped every pill imaginable into my system only to be sedated enough to tolerate my condition. As you all know, pain killers are designed to stimulate you . There is no such pill that goes to the boday part that hurts and stops the pain. The answer is here with Dr. Bond. You will wonder why you have never tried this before and you will be amazed at how you feel instantly . My thanks and blessings to the entire staff. Pat, April and Dr Bond , you all rock to the top . Sincerely , Wayne Moulton

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013