Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Marchi

For the past 2 -3years I have bin making appointments for severe pain in my back. Nicholad Marchi does not seem to listen or care about what I have to say, The last appointment i had to beg for an MRI, he had to ask me if he did X-rays, even having my records on his computer. The nurses leave the door wide open asking personal questions . Its a very uncomfortable setting. He told me to go to the pharmacy to pick up some different medication that I will try. I arrived at the pharmacy to have no perscription. I called the office and was hung up on twice. When i called back to speak to someone about the unprofessional manner in wich his staff dealt with me, I was promissed a phone call back immediately. I was never phoned back and am complealty out of the other medications and have no new ones. I am in severe pain as the weekend has now arrived. I Feel a loss of dignity having bin treated like this. And the pain is horrific...How are Doctors and nurses allowed to run practices such as thease?

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

After waiting 45 minutes I found Dr Marchi rushing me out. All he seems capable of is writing prescription's and telling me to come back in a month. From a toe nail infection to extreme high blood pressure he doesn't seem examine me which tells me he is not interested in improving my health situation.

Submitted June 28, 2017

We are new to Dr. Marchi as our regular doctor retired due to health issues. I find him very kind, helpful and great with the kids! The office staff is very pleasant and nice with the exception of the nurse who brought us to our room. She was nasty and rude and almost had me in tears. Bedside manner goes along way and she obviously lacks that. She should not talk down to people while taking down their information or pass judgements. We will continue to go to Dr.Marchi because he seems like a great doctor but we are not happy with the nurse!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I've moved around Ontario quite often and so my fail proof system of finding a good doctor is to ask the pharmacists in the local area.....who would you recommend? Its never failed me ever! My wife and I are happy to be with Dr. Marchi and thankful for the advice from ours (and a few others) pharmacist.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

not happy at all. been twice to see him after testing for the same thing. told me both times what i had and never followed up on it. so here i am still left hanging

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Just had my first visit to Dr. Marchi as my family doctor retired. He was professional, respectful and extremely thorough with both me and my families medical history. He spent a good 20mins taking my info and expediting a specialist appt for me. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Every time I have been to this doctor even if I am the first appt he is always late. And not 10 or l5 minutes. Like 30 to 45. The staff informed me he is always late on Mondays. That is just rude. His staff aren't very friendly. Maybe a smile now and then wouldn't hurt. Ontario's medical care is a joke. I think Fort Erie's health care could use a boost of new doctors. Alot of seniors are moving this way and it will only get worse.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

does not listen to patients, knowing you have a heart problem prescribes a nerve pill that makes it worse,does not upgrade or research any thing,thinks he knows everything,Do not go to him.

Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr Marchi is a real professional caring Dr who takes the time to listen to you. He does his research if needed before diagnosing. Dr Marchi called to follow up and make sure I was ok. He is not a pill pusher, very compassionate Dr. Dr Marchi does not think twice about referring to a specialist if the need be. He is such a HUGE asset to our town. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Marchi is a very good Doctor. He is thorough, sensitive and professional. The staff is accommodating and my appointments are punctual.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016