Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Marchi

He’s the best, most caring and open minded doctor I’ve ever had. I started off as his patient a couple years back when I lived in fort Erie, and I’ve since moved and drive a half hour to appointments with him because he’s worth it! His always spent time with myself and my wife and is very thorough; always rules out all possibilities. I have taken charge of my health and know what a good dr really is thanks to Dr. Marchi! He has helped me with a number of issues including alternative medicine and mental illnesses. He seems to know what to do for any issue I’ve approached him with in the 2 or more years I’ve had the privilege of having him as me G.P. only downside. Is the wait is long sometimes but that only reflects his thoroughness!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Ive been in migrine pills from him for about 5 years asked him if maybe i should have a MRI his exact words were "are the pills helping?" i said yes he then goes "quality of life right " ...... basically telling me if these work then theres no point of changing of looking into why its happing or whats causing them in the first place.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Marchi is very judgmental. Every visit I have with him there's always a 40-45 minute wait which defeats the purpose of scheduling an appointment. I went to the ER and was told I dislocated my knee and Dr. Marchi told me the doctor lied to me and that my knee was fine. I asked him for a work note because Im on WSIB and he said it wouldn't be necessary and if I needed one then I could come back. The entire appointment we had together, he didn't look at my knee but instead told me that I need to lose weight and that would be my "long-run" problem with my knee. Very unprofessional and very rude. Dr. Marchi is not a family oriented man and doesn't have his patients best interest but rather his own.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I truly can not believe that this person is a doctor. He is very judgemental. He makes you feel wothless. He plays stupid mind games in attempt to boost his ego. He will not listen nor will he try to help, If you suffer from any type of major issues. You would be far better off to go and see a Vet. When you arrive in the room. His staff will drill you on why you have come to see him. The staff inturn report to him. This gives him time to decide how not to help you. Seriously. You would be better off taking you pet to the Vet and talk to the Vet about your issues. At least than you would have a honest opinion of your illness.

Submitted March 6, 2018

He was the first doctor I spoke with regarding mental illness with myself, and he is very understanding and caring

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

He is a wonderful doctor. He has been my doctor for only a year and a bit and my one year old son. And I feel very comfortable with him and he is very nice . . He always knows how to have a laugh even the days were your feeling the worse. I recommend him to anyone . . I have never waited any longer then 10 -15 minutes and thats on a very busy day.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Marchi is a nice, caring and approachable guy. He takes the time to listen and is very efficient. The staff are always friendly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

For the past 2 -3years I have bin making appointments for severe pain in my back. Nicholad Marchi does not seem to listen or care about what I have to say, The last appointment i had to beg for an MRI, he had to ask me if he did X-rays, even having my records on his computer. The nurses leave the door wide open asking personal questions . Its a very uncomfortable setting. He told me to go to the pharmacy to pick up some different medication that I will try. I arrived at the pharmacy to have no perscription. I called the office and was hung up on twice. When i called back to speak to someone about the unprofessional manner in wich his staff dealt with me, I was promissed a phone call back immediately. I was never phoned back and am complealty out of the other medications and have no new ones. I am in severe pain as the weekend has now arrived. I Feel a loss of dignity having bin treated like this. And the pain is horrific...How are Doctors and nurses allowed to run practices such as thease?

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

After waiting 45 minutes I found Dr Marchi rushing me out. All he seems capable of is writing prescription's and telling me to come back in a month. From a toe nail infection to extreme high blood pressure he doesn't seem examine me which tells me he is not interested in improving my health situation.

Submitted June 28, 2017

We are new to Dr. Marchi as our regular doctor retired due to health issues. I find him very kind, helpful and great with the kids! The office staff is very pleasant and nice with the exception of the nurse who brought us to our room. She was nasty and rude and almost had me in tears. Bedside manner goes along way and she obviously lacks that. She should not talk down to people while taking down their information or pass judgements. We will continue to go to Dr.Marchi because he seems like a great doctor but we are not happy with the nurse!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017