Ratings for Dr. Suzy Azalea

RUN from that place before it is too Late. IMPLANTS? That lady Have No Idea about that. Please read other reviews like YELP and more about her. Don't think twice Just RUN from there. I rate this doctor with ZERO. don't have that in your scale.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I went to Lily Cache Dental because they were on my insurance HMO. I spent over $8,000 for work performed by Dr. Suzy Azalea. I have since had to have over half of the work redone because of the poor quality of the work. I would not recommend Lily Cache Dental.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

very horrible dentist. Will not allow you to refuse xrays even if you are there for basic cleaning and nothing else. Most likely a very unethical dentist. Enter at your own risk.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

she is only here to help herself to your insurance and place her cost of doing business charges on your credit card. She causes injury that you have to deal with later.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Root canal misery -- I'm having the teeth she worked on taken out because they're so badly done and implants placed. What a complete waste.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Our daughter has braces and when she did the initial xray, it appeared that there was a cavity in a molar. She said she needed the bracket off to do a better xray to see how much decay was there. At the follow up appointment, they gave us paperwork for a root canal. When I objected that she hadn't done another xray to see the extent of the damage, she said she didn't need to do another xray and that she'd seen enough. Then she claimed she hadn't done an xray in the first place, which was bizarre. She was extremely rude and condescending. I walked out of the office without letting her treat my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

4 years ago Dr. Suzy Azalea preformed three root canals for me. At the time I thought it was wonderful. She was very nice, on time, clean office, and most of all reasonable in price. Well now all three teeth are having issues. One tooth has to be removed and the other teeth have to be retreated. Including the new implant I need I am going to spend $10,000 to fix the problem that Dr Azalea caused. The main cause of the issue was that she missed roots leaving them infected to cause problems later. I do not have any problems with any other teeth. Buyer beware. You may pay less now but you will have problems in the future.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Azalea for a few years now and could not be more pleased. Dr. Azalea and her staff are wonderful. I trust her completely and know that my teeth are in good care - Aaron Burlison

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Without hesitation I am very happy to recommend Dr. Azalea for dental implant procedures. She did my implant without one snag. No pain. No hassles. No complications. Her staff is excellent and Dr. Azalea has a wonderful chair-side manner. She is a great listener and patient doctor who spends the time needed to explain everything that's going on and to answer any questions. Her demeanor created an atmosphere free of worry or stress. I feel very lucky to have found this dental doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I hadn't been to the dentist in over a year, so I was a little apprehensive about going...Lily Cache Dental was great! Painless cleaning and thoroughly went through my treatment plan with me. I would highly recommend them!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011