Ratings for Dr. M. Kemeni

After a couple years of seeing her as my family physician I had recently started my mission to find a new family doctor. This woman made me feel so embarrassed. I use to see her frequently because well I always have concerns about my health. Without being tested, she had diagnosed me with IBS (I do not have this) and gave me little to no help on other medical conditions. The last time I was in her office she had walked in, looked at me & said " You again". I am not even kidding she actually said that. Now whenever I have a medical concern I try to avoid seeing a doctor. Medical professionals should never make someone feel that way!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Kemeni is an excellent physician. She has cared for our family for the past 5 years and I feel very fourtunate to have a physician of her calibre caring for us. I have found Dr. Kemeni to be highly knowledgeable, skilled, intuitive, compassionate, and an excellent problem solver. Andrea in the front office is always helpful and kind. Thank you so much Dr. Kemeni and Andrea.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I really like her. She's been very vigilant in testing and referring to specialists. Seems like she really cares.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent doctor. Has been the best Dr I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Kemeni is gracious and conscientious in her approach. She showed me a level of consideration that eludes most in the profession. I was just having a TB test and mentioned casually that I'd been having some issues with the passport office. I told her about an episode and she stopped me and asked gravely, but you found someone else, and are getting your passport right? It's not the sort of question you can fake. She was genuinely concerned and it was only my second time seeing her. I assured her all was fine but I could tell from the way she stopped what she was doing she wanted to help. It was a little thing but it meant a lot. I found her very polite and genuine. Word to the wise, The passport office doesn't like Doctor guarantors so much anymore and want someone who knows you personally.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. K. is very good at listening to my health concerns and responding appropriately. She has been my doctor for five years.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Kemeni for the past four years and have had nothing but a bad experience. It is apparent that she hates her job and is not interested in anything you say to her and is always looking at her computer. A few weeks ago I went in for a pregnancy test, the receptionist (who is extremely rude) waited less than a minute before giving the results to the doctor. The doctor told me I was not pregnant- after I have taken multiple positive home pregnancy tests showing that I was in fact pregnant - so I was shocked to hear that and started to tear up thinking I had lost the baby. Dr. Kemeni went to look back at the result and low and behold i was pregnant. I than went for blood work and was told I would hear back in the next day or so. I did not hear anything so called back and inquired about the blood work because I wanted to ensure I had a referral to an obstetrician - the receptionist again did not know what I was talking about and said she would have to call me back. A few hours later she said "congrats your pregnant - but its your own job to find an obstetrician". I found that odd - called the number I was given and they told me I would need the referral.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

My last Dr. Retired and Dr Kemeni has been my doctor for the past 4 years. She is an awesome doctor. She is very knowledgeable and gives you full attention. I'm very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

She has repeatedly ignored my blood test results that are off the charts. Complaining about my inability to lose weight she said "drink more water" and made me feel stupid for asking for help. Turns out I have auto immune issues which went undiagnosed for years. Always appeared to be annoyed to see me and always would look at the computer only and not even examine me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I have never met a Doctor as kind, thoughtful as she is. I have had her since 2011 and she has helped me through traumatic times. I cannot say enough about her. I will truly miss her. Hopefully I can find another doctor like her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016