Ratings for Dr. Suzanne K. Daly

Dr Daly is stuck up, better than, and patients are a waste of her time. I want the Dr. who did procedure to do my follow up with me, not Anne. Daly can't even be bothered to have her P.A, Aaron, involved in operating room with her. Every surgery I've had, their P.A. is involved, as a colleague as they should be and are.. She clearly looks down on everyone, not just patients, as if she's better than the human race. I asked if she's able to test for Leaky Gut? She laughed saying "I don't believe in that, there's no such thing as Leaky Gut" (she knows everything right?) Seriously, I had SIBO Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth, which was diagnosed at her office but she minimized it. Does she even care her patients don't feel well? She dry, flat, and spends very little time with patient before and after procedure. She's done 3 procedures on me, each time her god complex shines bright.. She is no better than the guy next door. She's too wrapped up in herself, treats her procedures as if a production line. Office staff is also incompetent, 3 separate times they couldn't get a simple script correct so I told them forget, you have no idea what you're doing, I'll get script from my PC. Daly, Anne, and her M.A.'s have the same stuck up attitude, as if patients are the last thing they want to deal with. Terrible bed side manners. Living in Sierra Vista, AZ and hearing she was good, I went with her as it was just easier to have procedures done here in Sierra Vista instead of trying to find a Dr. in Tucson. Next GI is in 3 yrs, colonoscopy in 5 yrs. and I will not go back to her. I am going to find a real person who's also a Dr. in Tucson. Being a great Dr. isn't just about how well they do their job, it's about caring, kindness, equality, and actually caring about each person that makes a GREAT Dr. All pre-op RN's and post-op RN's were on their toes, afraid they may make a mistake and get her upset.. Samantha, pre-op RN, even said if the anesthesiologist (who she said is amazing) wants to bring in his resident that I should say no, because Daly doesn't like anyone in with her. When Samantha told me anesthesiologist is one of the best, of course I said his resident could be in operating room and shadow his teaching anesthesiologist, how else are residents and interns suppose to learn.. If you don't mind being treated like a pain in the butt number, than go for it.. I want a Dr. who actually cares about their patient. She may perform a bazillion procedures, but that doesn't excuse her rude, look down her nose at me behavior..

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Daly performed my colonoscopy. At my request, I was awake without anesthesia during the procedure. At my amazement, I had only minor uncomfortable moments! Dr. Daly and her staff are PROFESSIONAL and THOROUGH. She and her staff are highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Have only been allowed to see her in person for brief, rushed interactions. She ordered unnecessary, dangerous abdominal surgery. Thank goodness for out of town specialists who stepped in.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr.Daly is an excellent doctor. First time I met her I was a patient at the hospital. Did an endoscopy and explained everything. I'm in need of a liver transplant and explained everything about it and made the necessary recommendations. Very professional caring and understanding. She also has a very good bed side manner. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr Daly was inpatient and seemed bothered by me and my issues. I had a endoscopy and she found a few things wrong but did not have the time to explain them to me or see me. Her staff was rude and gave me an appointment for six months later and I never saw Dr Daly after my procedure. I also received medication that gave me a bad reaction and her message to me was to drop by the office and pick up some different samples. There was no time for me. What happened? I have no clue but I know this is not how a good doctor behaves.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Daly is GREAT she found out what was wrong with me and set up everything for the tests I needed and the right meds

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I could not get past the new patient registration procedures. The email I was sent had incomplete/misleading information about how to use the web site and the web site itself was not user friendly. It had two options for doing the same thing and the second option did not work for me. I told Dr Daly's support staff if this was how she operated, then I was looking for another doctor. I got another referral and went to another doctor, who had much easier new patient procedures, etc. - great!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Daly may be a very good doctor. I will never know for sure because I didn't have the opportunity to meet her. I met with her PA, who seemed too busy to talk to me and appeared to just want to complete my form. She recommended a colonoscopy and endoscopy. Undergoing the tests was probably a good idea. However, no one offered to discuss them with me. They whisked me through the forms and sent me on my way. While the staff in Dr. Daly's office may be accustomed to recommending these procedures, they need to realize it's all new to the patient, who, if like me, would prefer not to be just another name on a form. It is my understanding that I would not get to meet the person (Dr. Daly) who would perform the procedure until the day of the procedure. A complete stranger was going to do a procedure on me while I was in a very vulnerable state. As the day of the procedure drew near, I began to feel more and more apprehensive. I cancelled, but too late. Now I must pay a $75 cancellation fee.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

After a year and a half, and 3 different doctors who did not believe that I had anything wrong, I found Dr. Daly! She assured me that she would work with me and find out what was wrong with me - and she did! It was a serious bacterial infection, which she continues to help me with. She did not give up on me, and now I am getting the treatment I need. She and her PA are kind, patient and knowledible. I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Very thorough, attentive and kind. Have had 2 procedures in past year and everything was perfect! I highly recommend Dr. Daly.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Suzanne K. Daly's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Sierra Vista, AZ