Ratings for Dr. Brian Friedman

I have had the pleasure of being helped by Dr. Friedman several times. First off, he is always extremely professional. He knows his stuff and it shows. Also, the finished job is unique. There are many dentists out there, but you will rarely find such quality of work. It might take a bit longer because Dr. Friedman wants to make sure your smile looks the best. I guess this means sometimes he might go a bit over time. Totally worth it. And how about that staff. Mary is the best of the best. Whoever says differently is just plain lying. Sorry, but it is true. She is a dentist and a dental assistant. Now, topping that is just really difficult. Anna has been my dental hygienist for some time. I NEVER stop smiling and laughing with her. And her work is also very professional and meticulous. My smile looks great after seeing her. Golly is always very helpful. They all make a great team together. Of course, we can all grow and become better each day. We all appreciate kind and serious critiques. Time management could be improved. But as in all modern areas finding a balance for all of us is not easy at times.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

I have known Dr. Brian Friedman more than five years ago. He has a magic trick when he is apliying the anesthetic solution. He works with professionalism and beautiful detail then the result is a mix of great dental function and a piece of art. Thanks, I am so happy to have found you and you have such a wonderful staff!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

I went to see Brian Friedman about 4 years ago to replace two resin crowns that were done by another dentist when I was younger at a subpar quality. Brian accessed my teeth and gums and was very thorough and what a soft touch his hands are magic! He replaced the two resin crowns with porcelain crown and the shape, colour, functionality, fit and finish were spectacular! I have a brand new mouth! He work is beyond comprehension my only regret is that I did not go see him sooner!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Friedman for 7 years. I tried a couple of other dentists in Toronto and I find Dr. Friedman to be the best. He is very knowledgeable, considerate and truly a perfectionist. The annual exam is very comprehensive - he took photographs of my entire mouth. He takes the time to perform procedures with artistic precision. He did a root-canal and placed two caps on my teeth. The root canal was done very deeply and the caps were perfectly fitted and colour matched so I don't notice them at all. The office has a spa-like atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and competent. I sincerely feel Dr. Friedman is one of the best dentists in Toronto and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Just had a number of silver fillings replaced with tooth coloured fillings. I had heard from friends that I would likely have some sensitivity after they were changed. It was more than pleasantly surprised to discover I had absolutely no sensitivity...NONE. The fillings were beautifully shaped, my bite was great (this was another concern I had heard about especially after so many fillings were changed) and the treatment was absolutely comfortable, free of any pain. Great experience.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I saw Dr. Friedman after seeing two other orthodontists regarding my misaligned teeth. The first ortho said that trying to straighten my teeth wouldn't be worth the risks. The second ortho agreed to treat me with invisalign but after nearly two years of trays (originally supposed to be 9 months) two of my teeth remained rotated. He claimed that they were fine and recommended no further work even though I wasn't happy with the result. Dr. Friedman looked at my case and agreed that the result was suboptimal. He then discussed a logical treatment plan with me, taking the time to explain everything clearly and thoroughly. His superior knowledge of dentistry is obvious and he has a fantastic chair-side manner to match. His plan worked perfectly and I was extremely happy with the results. I won't see anyone else but Dr. Friedman in the future and I have already recommended a number of my colleagues to him. I should also say my expectations are very high being an MD myself.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

he is the most painless dentist I have ever been to. great staff

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Brian Friedman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to Brian S. Friedman Dentistry. This is the start of a journey. It is a journey we hope to share with you - one that leads to stable, predictable dental health and a beautiful, lasting smile. Our work is centred around a singular vision: to enhance the lives of others. You'll find it permeates every aspect of our practice, from the patient-friendly design of our office to the way we customize our care to discover your individual needs and expectations in terms of dental health. ​ Comprehensive, patient-focused care. We follow a patient-focused approach to dental care that is based on building equal, interdependent relationships. As opposed to just working on your teeth, we work with you and become partners in problem solving. It's important to spend time planning, preparing, educating, motivating and learning about you as an individual. We believe that our real value to you is in our care,skill and judgment in planning the treatment that will help you enjoy predictable, long term dental health. Starting from a solid foundation. The ability to enhance our patients' lives by providing beautiful cosmetic results is a large part of what motivates us. However, a radiant smile is only the top of the dental health "pyramid". As health-centred practitioners, our guiding objective is to help you maintain a stable foundation of dental health. It's very much about future focusing. Together, we look at where you want to be in terms of your own dental health in the immediate future and years down the road. If there is a difference from where you are now, the question then becomes: how do we get there? We think you'll discover that enhanced appearance follows naturally. When you start with a stable foundation of dental health - when we are preventing as opposed to reacting to problems - your results, cosmetic and otherwise, are simply more predictable.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal