Ratings for Dr. Fionnula Killian

Dr. Killian took a thorough 45 year old history. I was having pain and difficulty walking after losing approximately two inches off my leg. She ordered x-rays and a follow-up appointment. She gave me a thorough examination. I've had many surgeries and have seen many medical professional since 1969. She rated very highly during my 1st visit to see her.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Staff were helpful and pleasant., and I was seen on time. Dr. Killian was very thorough in taking history and physical examination, and I was pleased that the appointment was conducted so well. I would definitely recommend highly

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Had a consultation Oct 31, 2016. I've known this doctor for many years, the best of the best doctors that I have dealt with. Looking for someone to deal with your pain issues rather than listen to your life story, then make an appointment. She is as professional as a Doctor can be. I look at some of the negative reviews below and suggest those patients need to see someone else for their problems (like their mother or a psychiatrist)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Had a good experience with Dr Killian but the staff told me I could not reschedule after cancelling two appointments (I was going through a divorce and life was complicated). Doctors are supposed to be there to help, they could have dealt with my flakiness in a nicer way. Anyway, I took my business elsewhere where they could be more flexible.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I was referred to her a number of years ago. She refused to order an MRI or CT scan as only specialists were allowed to order them. She had the power to say that my GP had another thing coming, if he thought she was going to order a CT scan. I begged her for help and she labeled me just depressed. After many more months of suffering, her colleague ordered one and extreme constricture of the spine was diagnosed. I subsequently underwent surgery on C6. This is my first formal time talking about this. My doctor wanted to report her to the college of physician's. First do no harm and second stop playing God.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr Killian is a kind and considerate Dr. I have found that she listens patiently and often makes suggestions that have been helpful. She is willing to refer you to another doctor if she feels their expertise will be of help. I would recommend her to anyone who is having difficulty with movement and has pain associated with it.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Abrupt and unhelpful. Unwilling to explain what was wrong. Refused to explain reason for recommendation. Bizarre consultation.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Killian was on time, professional, and thorough. I'm not good with needles and she walked me through that process with confidence. She knows her business and gets on with it. She's a no nonsense doctor who focuses on the cause and solution.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

She was a very rude Dr. Her breath was bad enough to make me sick I don't why I went to see her she said and she did was very short what a waste of time and money to see this witch

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Killian and her staff were very thorough and helpful. I have had three appts with Dr. Killian and she has been punctual, professional, and very thoughtful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015