Ratings for Dr. Garrett C. Burris

Be careful on being on time with this doctor.. Took a half day of vacation to take my daughter for an appointment - was 15 minutes late because of her school and they would not see us. They wouldn't even work with us. Wasted my afternoon & my daughter's.. We've found another doctor with Baylor College of Medicine

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Burris moved away from our area when our children were young adults.He was the neurologist for 3 of our 4 children and always took as much time as needed for office visits to answer any questions or concerns. He also was courteous to the children and treated them in a manner that made them feel that they were included in all decisions. Dr. Burris would call me at home if I left a message and had questions and several times called just to check on our children. His knowledge of the school districts in the metro area went beyond our expectations and his advocacy for a child in school for IEP's and 504's was second to none. He is very knowledgeable, an expert at prescribing just the right medication but also careful to not overmedicate.St. Louis and Illinois lost a great neurologist when Dr. Burris moved to Texas.Our loss is definitely their gain.Thank you Dr. Burris for getting our family through some very difficult times.Your kindness and compassion will be remembered.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Burris is caring, generous with his time, and an all around wonderful physician. He moved away from our area years ago, but I'll never forget the exceptional treatment my son received in his care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

My son received a well diagnosis of Autism. Dr Burris took the time with my son. Then he sat down with my husband and I to discuss everything... on a lay man's level, not over our heads. Dr Burris is the best and I would recommend him to anyone with out hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Garrett C. Burris's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX