Ratings for Dr. Rajinder Dhaliwal

He is so kind and has a demeanor about him that just puts you at ease. Such a nice man and I'm so glad I found such a kind doctor who listens, empathizes and searches for the best possible route of health for you, personally.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I first met the good Dr. while I was under extreme duress.Forced to deal ith walk in clinics after relocating here. I can not say enough good things about DR,his empathy,skills....I know every time I see him, he makes it easier to hang in there.There maybe many Drs like that but DR Dhaliwhal, honestly is as good as it gets for patients.I for one am grateful to have him as my DR.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

immediately makes yu feel at ease and comnfortable. lVery knowledgeable but if he doesnt know the answer he finds it.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Dhaliwal is punctual and generous with his kindness, attention and time during our appointments. We feel very comfortable with him and leave with a sense that we received the rare diligence and communication we expect from a visit with a medical doctor. I couldn't be happier to have Dr. Dhaliwal take care of my family and me and look forward to his care for the rest of our years.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

I was refered to Dr. Dhaliwal by a walk in clinic, where he was highly thought of. So far I have been impressed, he doesnt walk into the room with a prescription pad out and already looking at the next clients file. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Wife and I moved to Vernon in July 2012 and tried to find a family doctor. We weere refered to one who I will not name, but, he was rude, curt and seemed uncaring. We then used walkin clinics where we were told about Dr. Dahliwal. We immediately change GP's and found Doctor Dahl;iwal very friendlyand professional at the same time. I would recommended him to any one.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I find Dr.Dhaliwal , very knowledgeble and showing great concern for patients

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

My same-sex partner and I went to see Dr. Dhaliwal at the Fruit Union Walk-In Clinic. He had a lot of knowledge regarding the problems we came in with and he took the time to explain that knowledge to us. He made us feel comfortable at the appointment, was polite, and took our health concerns seriously. Highly recommend this doctor to anyone. If he were to be accepting new patients, I would highly recommend him as a family G.P.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011