Ratings for Dr. Dean Tapak

Dr. Tapak was amazing in fixing my neck. His knowledge and professionalism were top notch. I am very happy with every part of the experience at his office.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Had a shoulder problem that plagued me for years, got recommended to see Dr. Tapak. After his exam he told me what he thought the issue was and mapped out a treatment plan. 10 visits later and I could lift my shoulder over my head for the first time in years!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I had headaches that wouldn't go away. I tried over the counter and prescribed meds but nothing worked. Dr. Tapak assessed my posture, neck muscles and joints. After just 3 visits my headaches were completely gone!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Always rushed. Always checking cell phone like he had better things to do.

Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Tapak was very wonderful to deal with and was a very helpful in relieving my pain as well as explaining where it was stemming from. He's personable, well educated and has a variety of techniques that for me personally helped out immensely. He also provides an at home/after hours service which I used when I could barely get out of the house.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011