Dr. Evan Durnin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Evan Durnin

Dr. Evan Durnin is an amazing chiropractor! He quickly identifies the problem and is very knowledgeable in what he does. He is super positive and cares about the patients experience. Thank you Dr. Evan Durnin!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Evan Durnin is the best chiropractor I’ve met and I’ve seen a few prior! A doctor told me years ago “no more impact sports” and I was completely deflated. Dr. Durnin explained to me how to correct my alignment and gave me exercises to strengthen and maintain a stronger form giving me back a part of my life I could enjoy again. He is extremely knowledgeable and shares his knowledge in a simple way you can easily understand. I highly recommend Dr. Durnin for chiropractic and sports therapy related assessments!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Durnin, is amazing!! He has always been able to identify where in my body to look after to take care of what is stopping me from living a normal life. I never hesitate to refer him or anyone in Peak Health to any of my friends. I live in Ranchlands which is the NW, and the clinic is really out of my way, but I will never trust anyone to take care of me as much as I do Dr. Kate & Evan Durnin. They both looked after me when I tore my calf muscle, when I had a vehicle accident, for my Carpal tunnel, and my pulled hamstring! They always get me back to normal. Thank you for always looking after me Dr. Evan Durnin!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Durnim is a fabulous practitioner! I felt improvement on a chronic issue after two visits with him. He gives you his undivided attention for 30 min at each visit. He has no problem dealing with more than one issue in each visit! I am very happy that I found him and have referred him to many!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I really appreciate Dr. Durnin’s attentiveness during appointments. After having been to too many chiropractors who thought double and triple booking patients was the way to go, I was relieved to find a Doctor who dedicated his attention to me for the duration of an appointment and was able to employ multiple therapeutic techniques to assist me with my pain issues. Although his clinic is out of the way for me- I have continued to see Dr. Durnin because he provides a full range of service, and runs on time. I also like that I am able to book my appointments online.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

At the age of 44 and after 2 spine surgeries, I have been treated by many chiropractors but Dr. Evan Durnin stands head and shoulders above them all. He is many specialities rolled into one and treats far more than just the spine. Although spinal maniupulation is part of his practice it is only a fraction of what he does. He is extremely knowledgeable in anatomy and physiology of the entire body and I have yet to walk out of his treatment room feeling the same or worse than when I walked in. I always feel much better. He doesn't insist on seeing you weekly, but rather treats you in a way to see you less, rather than more often. My experience with typical chiropractors is that you spend more taking your shoes off than you do in their treatment rooms. It's 'crack, turn, crack, crack' and you're out the door. With Dr. Evan Durnin the appointments are thorough and effective. He has fit me for Orthotics that cost me way less than an Podiatrist would charge, fit me for a knee brace and treats soft tissue injuries and joint pain. He is many practitioners rolled into one! I wouldn't hesitate for a second to refer a friend or family member to him. I'm super thankful that he practices in Calgary! Thanks Dr. Evan!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

After visiting various specialists and doctors for my post-concussion syndrome, I was so relieved to meet Dr. Evan Durnin. He is extremely knowledgeable, committed, and has a positive manner, and made a world of difference in helping to alleviate my symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Evan knows his stuff. The took extra time to teach me how to fix my issues with rehab and programming in the gym. I highly recommend him to all of my friends and always will.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Great clinic! I had hurt my back 2 days before a race and was able to get in to see Dr. Durnin and his massage therapist. I was able to run the race pain free and am now seeing him every 2-4 weeks for comprehensive care. It's obvious that the he takes pride in the patient experience at their clinic. I would recommend to any family member or friend. The facility is clean and I love that they have change tables. Very family friendly!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The first time I saw Dr Evan he made me feel at ease. Listened to my issues and made a plan of attack. He is friendly and knowledgeable in his field. Would recommend him and in fact have done so already. Love the ease of being able to book appointments online or call, which ever you prefer. Reception is very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Evan Durnin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evan Durnin was born and raised on a farm in the local Calgary area. He began his post secondary education at the University of Lethbridge, where he gained his Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science. After his time at the U of L, Evan worked as a personal trainer and conditioning coach for over a year before moving to Toronto to further his education and passion for athletics, health and well-being. Dr. Evan obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), graduating with clinic honors. Throughout his time in Toronto, he gained certifications in Full Body Active Release Techniques (ART®), he became certified as a Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Provider from McMaster University, and was trained in Graston Techniques. Dr. Evan’s clinical training has always been strongly directed towards his keen interest in athletic injuries and sports rehabilitation. Dr. Evan has continued his education and is currently certified through Complete Concussion Management to complete baseline assessments and provide evidence-based therapies to effectively treat and manage concussions. His most recent certification includes becoming a certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms). He practices an evidence-based and diversified chiropractic approach, using as many tools as possible to get a thorough picture of each and every patient’s condition. Active rehabilitation, along with passive therapies are given to every patient who enters into Dr. Evan’s care. He has a passion for treating all levels of athletes and his goal is to not only provide the basic therapies required to help a patient achieve optimal performance, but also help the patient understand how they are going to progress to that point and what exactly they need to do to get themselves there. Dr. Evan is specially trained to fit orthopaedic custom knee braces and he has a special interest in knee injuries and rehabilitation. Whether you need specific treatment and performance care for baseball, Crossfit, running injuries or concussions, or if you just want to move pain-free in your every day life, Dr. Evan will help you along the way.

• English

• University of Lethbridge (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)