Dr. Evan Durnin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Evan Durnin

Have had hips issues my whole life and Evan has changed my life. Highly recommend Peak!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I wish i had known about Dr Evan when i had my accident. Better late than never. Dr. Evan has so much knowledge and genuinely cares about each patient. He's a miracle worker. I recommend Peak to everyone

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I had been dealing with chronic back pain and Evan alleviated all of the pain. He showed me techniques that I could perform outside of his office that have really helped keep my back pain minimal. He was very knowledgeable and approachable, answering any questions I had. I would definitely recommend Evan to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

As a former baseball player himself, Evan was very knowledgeable and personal when treating my sport related injuries. I walk out of the clinic feeling fresh and ready to go after each session. You can’t beat the team at Peak Heath!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Evan takes the time to genuinely find out what is wrong with each patient and offers multiple ways to treat the issue. Also, he provides excellent information about exercises to strengthen the area and prevent further injuries.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Has provided fantastic service for a couple years now. Much more hands on than other practitioners.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I look forward to every visit with Evan. The best part is that those visits are few and far between because he does such a good job. I love this amazing clinic, the front staff alone make me feel 50% better. F.G. -patient forever.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I greatly appreciate the multidiscipline approach to treatment and the curiosity around causal behaviour versus symptom management.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Evan is a fantastic chiropractor who uses various methods in collaboration to resolve your issues. I've dealt with chronic shoulder, neck, and lower back pain for a long time. Knee pain is something I've also started experiencing recently. Through chiropractic adjustments, active release therapy and some acupuncture, my neck and shoulders have significantly released, my lower back is rarely in pain, and my knee is improving! Of course, this clinic takes the approach that prevention is better than cure and will prescribe you a set of exercises as well to help improve your issues. I love the longer and fewer appointments and never feel like I'm being rushed or that my issues are being glossed over. Thorough and effective! The RMTs that I've had the chance to try are also great! Staff are friendly and the facility is comfortable and clean. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Best Chiropractor I have ever been to. No matter how much pain I feel prior to an appointment I always leave feeling more aligned and with a sense of relief. He always takes the time to explain what is wrong and provides at home exercises to help further develop strength. Everyone in the office is warm and welcoming resulting in a ideal experience as soon as you walk through the door.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Evan Durnin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evan Durnin was born and raised on a farm in the local Calgary area. He began his post secondary education at the University of Lethbridge, where he gained his Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science. After his time at the U of L, Evan worked as a personal trainer and conditioning coach for over a year before moving to Toronto to further his education and passion for athletics, health and well-being. Dr. Evan obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), graduating with clinic honors. Throughout his time in Toronto, he gained certifications in Full Body Active Release Techniques (ART®), he became certified as a Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Provider from McMaster University, and was trained in Graston Techniques. Dr. Evan’s clinical training has always been strongly directed towards his keen interest in athletic injuries and sports rehabilitation. Dr. Evan has continued his education and is currently certified through Complete Concussion Management to complete baseline assessments and provide evidence-based therapies to effectively treat and manage concussions. His most recent certification includes becoming a certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms). He practices an evidence-based and diversified chiropractic approach, using as many tools as possible to get a thorough picture of each and every patient’s condition. Active rehabilitation, along with passive therapies are given to every patient who enters into Dr. Evan’s care. He has a passion for treating all levels of athletes and his goal is to not only provide the basic therapies required to help a patient achieve optimal performance, but also help the patient understand how they are going to progress to that point and what exactly they need to do to get themselves there. Dr. Evan is specially trained to fit orthopaedic custom knee braces and he has a special interest in knee injuries and rehabilitation. Whether you need specific treatment and performance care for baseball, Crossfit, running injuries or concussions, or if you just want to move pain-free in your every day life, Dr. Evan will help you along the way.

• English

• University of Lethbridge (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)