Ratings for Dr. Evan Durnin

Great clinic! I had hurt my back 2 days before a race and was able to get in to see Dr. Durnin and his massage therapist. I was able to run the race pain free and am now seeing him every 2-4 weeks for comprehensive care. It's obvious that the he takes pride in the patient experience at their clinic. I would recommend to any family member or friend. The facility is clean and I love that they have change tables. Very family friendly!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The first time I saw Dr Evan he made me feel at ease. Listened to my issues and made a plan of attack. He is friendly and knowledgeable in his field. Would recommend him and in fact have done so already. Love the ease of being able to book appointments online or call, which ever you prefer. Reception is very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I have used Dr. Durnin for a couple of injuries now and I love the fact that he is kind of a "jack of all trades". He used a variety of techniques to help heal my injuries faster and gave me exercises to do on my own. Dr. Durnin wants to see his clients heal and get back to living their lives as fast as possible. He is respectful, listens to his clients and practices with integrity. I have recommended Dr. Durnin to several people now and would highly recommend him to anyone needing assistance with an injury

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have used Evan exclusively for various running-related issues since the first time he treated me 3 1/2 years ago and I won't go anywhere else. Evan is very committed to getting his patients back to 100%. He shows it by constantly evolving his practice to stay as current as possible and passing his knowledge on to his clients. He's very easy to talk to and, most importantly, listens!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Durnin is very personable and pays great attention to detail. Not only is he warm and friendly, he is a good friend. As a result of the treatment provided by Dr. Durnin, I am looking towards a full recovery.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Would highly recommend. Excellent service. Evan takes his time to ensure great care and truely cares about your recovery.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr Evan Durnin was very knowledgeable and very accommodating. I had brought with my my niece to my appointment one day and the staff at Peak Health had made her feel comfortable with a Color book and some books to read while I was being treated. I'm very happy I chose Peak Health as Evan Durnin ensures everyone feels comfortable and enduring every patient gets the best treatment during appointments !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Durnin is very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Explains everything, super friendly. Will always go here

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Very friendly, knowledgeable and educates me on the actual issue.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Evan Durnin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evan Durnin was born and raised on a farm in the local Calgary area. He began his post secondary education at the University of Lethbridge, where he gained his Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science. After his time at the U of L, Evan worked as a personal trainer and conditioning coach for over a year before moving to Toronto to further his education and passion for athletics, health and well-being. Dr. Evan obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), graduating with clinic honors. Throughout his time in Toronto, he gained certifications in Full Body Active Release Techniques (ART®), he became certified as a Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Provider from McMaster University, and was trained in Graston Techniques. Dr. Evan’s clinical training has always been strongly directed towards his keen interest in athletic injuries and sports rehabilitation. Dr. Evan has continued his education and is currently certified through Complete Concussion Management to complete baseline assessments and provide evidence-based therapies to effectively treat and manage concussions. His most recent certification includes becoming a certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms). He practices an evidence-based and diversified chiropractic approach, using as many tools as possible to get a thorough picture of each and every patient’s condition. Active rehabilitation, along with passive therapies are given to every patient who enters into Dr. Evan’s care. He has a passion for treating all levels of athletes and his goal is to not only provide the basic therapies required to help a patient achieve optimal performance, but also help the patient understand how they are going to progress to that point and what exactly they need to do to get themselves there. Dr. Evan is specially trained to fit orthopaedic custom knee braces and he has a special interest in knee injuries and rehabilitation. Whether you need specific treatment and performance care for baseball, Crossfit, running injuries or concussions, or if you just want to move pain-free in your every day life, Dr. Evan will help you along the way.

• English

• University of Lethbridge (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)