Dr. Evan Durnin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Evan Durnin

Tried this doctor based on his reviews. Let me say he was late, rushed my session and misdiagnosed me!

Submitted October 28, 2018

Dr. Evan Durnin

Dr. Evan Durnin's response
I am very sorry to hear this! Your time and diagnosis our very important to us. We believe in offering nothing but the best to our patients. We did a survey just this year and our first appointments and follow ups are among the longest in the city. A previous appointment can run late, my apologies that this affected you. Often with diagnosis there are multiple problems that could cause the same symptoms, if you are unwell we would love the opportunity to treat you again. Let me know if there is anything I can personally do to remediate with no charge to you. Yours in health, Evan.

Submitted November 5, 2018

Very knowledgeable with a genuine care and goal to get me performing again so I don’t have to come and see him. I feel like he takes his time during follow up appointments and is thorough in providing the best, most up to date and scientifically proven treatments available. He was able to provide an exercise program through a text and email link for me to view on my phone, which has saved me the hassle of printing, storing, or carrying anything with me. Easy access location, great staff, clean and safe environment. I highly recommend Dr. Evan

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I won't go anywhere else. I've been to many Chiro's in my life and Evan is the best I've ever seen, hands down. I now live out of town but always book an adjustment when I'm back.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Evan is simply the best! He super knowledgeable, extremely thorough and I am never rushed! We get talk and work through so much I always leave feeling amazing! Great guy, great clinic, great staff and great location! Super highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Evan is an amazing chiropractor. I see him for all my sports and non-sports related injuries. Evan is always thorough in each visit and gets be back to training quickly. I recommend Evan to everyone, he’s the best!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

My daughter was experiencing extreme back pain for 3 days, she was in bed unable to work or go to school. She was taking pain medication with no benefit. According to her this was the worst pain she has ever experienced. Dr. Durnin's excellent patient care and treatment protocol was exceptional. She was able to function after her first session. She was so thankful to be relieved of her pain. Thank so much Dr. Durnin. Your service, staff and facility is first class.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Though I no longer live in Calgary, I made sure to book an appointment with Dr. Evan when I last visited. I really appreciated the extra time he took to patch me up--he did his best to make sure I'd be good to go until the next time I was in town! Service beyond compare--Evan, you're the best!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I've been to many chiropractors over the last 26 years. I am very impressed by Dr Evan's knowledge and patient care and wish I had met him earlier. He takes chiropractic care to the next level and I always feel like a million bucks after I leave. Highly recommend Dr Evan.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Have had hips issues my whole life and Evan has changed my life. Highly recommend Peak!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I wish i had known about Dr Evan when i had my accident. Better late than never. Dr. Evan has so much knowledge and genuinely cares about each patient. He's a miracle worker. I recommend Peak to everyone

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Evan Durnin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evan Durnin was born and raised on a farm in the local Calgary area. He began his post secondary education at the University of Lethbridge, where he gained his Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science. After his time at the U of L, Evan worked as a personal trainer and conditioning coach for over a year before moving to Toronto to further his education and passion for athletics, health and well-being. Dr. Evan obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), graduating with clinic honors. Throughout his time in Toronto, he gained certifications in Full Body Active Release Techniques (ART®), he became certified as a Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Provider from McMaster University, and was trained in Graston Techniques. Dr. Evan’s clinical training has always been strongly directed towards his keen interest in athletic injuries and sports rehabilitation. Dr. Evan has continued his education and is currently certified through Complete Concussion Management to complete baseline assessments and provide evidence-based therapies to effectively treat and manage concussions. His most recent certification includes becoming a certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms). He practices an evidence-based and diversified chiropractic approach, using as many tools as possible to get a thorough picture of each and every patient’s condition. Active rehabilitation, along with passive therapies are given to every patient who enters into Dr. Evan’s care. He has a passion for treating all levels of athletes and his goal is to not only provide the basic therapies required to help a patient achieve optimal performance, but also help the patient understand how they are going to progress to that point and what exactly they need to do to get themselves there. Dr. Evan is specially trained to fit orthopaedic custom knee braces and he has a special interest in knee injuries and rehabilitation. Whether you need specific treatment and performance care for baseball, Crossfit, running injuries or concussions, or if you just want to move pain-free in your every day life, Dr. Evan will help you along the way.

• English

• University of Lethbridge (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)

UnitedHealthcare