Ratings for Dr. Etienne Vilonel

Dr. Vilonel was my doctor while I was living in Canada and he was always a very pleasant and attentive physician. I hope since he has left the 16th Street clinic that his practice is going more smoothly. (In his old office there were some issues with the office manager and staff so I really think leaving her/them behind was the best thing he could have done professionally.) So much of what a doctor does these days is influenced by his office staff and I just hope now that he has a great group of people working with him. If I were still living in Canada I would definitely consider going back to him, especially now that he is in his own office. I'm sorry I couldn't give him the full 5.0; he certainly deserves it, but his former office staff just didn't measure up in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

He is the best Dr. I have seen in 40 plus years. Treats patients with total respect and is super smart. He is very approachable and just a super down to earth guy.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I have high standards and am not the easiest patient to deal with. Dr. Vilonel was my sons doctor initially but due to his exceptional care, vast knowledge without arrogance I switched to him as my primary care physician. I have never had such a kind, caring and attentive physician. His MOAS are also phenomenal. I am not the easiest person to please but I have zero complaints when it comes to his patient care, the clinic and all the other staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Excellent bed side manner, always on time and very thorough with his patients. He takes his time and handles every patient with care and kindness. The staff are great and work very hard to please all the patients. Great clinic!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is absolutely fantastic. 5 stars all around. Always punctual and I feel truly cared for.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The best I have seen in 10 years. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

One of the best doctors. Treats you with respect and cares to look into issues and will not give meds unless needed. 100% the best. Thanks Dr.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Vilonel is one of the kindest and attentive doctors I have ever had. Even though I am moving out of the Lower Mainland, I will still be attending his office.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Excellent GP doctor. Caring, attentive and friendly, putting you at ease.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Vilonel is excellent! Very kind, very helpful and super on time!!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017