Ratings for Dr. Etienne Vilonel

He has a big knowledge and also he is really nice doctor. My kids love him so much. He is so Emphetatic and that what we need when we are sick.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Wanted an appointment but I waited too long for an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

An excellent family doctor. Very thorough in following things up.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Etienne is an incredible doctor. Alway on time and works very hard. He and Taylor are so amazing and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Caring, Empathetic and goes the extra mile to ensure the right help is available. He is an excellent advocate and has a gentle and friendly manner.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I have been seeing Dr V for at least 5 years and he has been extremely valuable in resolving numerous complicated health issues. Very thankful of having such a well intenioned, knowledgable, caring doctor looking after me.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Vilonel was my doctor while I was living in Canada and he was always a very pleasant and attentive physician. I hope since he has left the 16th Street clinic that his practice is going more smoothly. (In his old office there were some issues with the office manager and staff so I really think leaving her/them behind was the best thing he could have done professionally.) So much of what a doctor does these days is influenced by his office staff and I just hope now that he has a great group of people working with him. If I were still living in Canada I would definitely consider going back to him, especially now that he is in his own office. I'm sorry I couldn't give him the full 5.0; he certainly deserves it, but his former office staff just didn't measure up in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

He is the best Dr. I have seen in 40 plus years. Treats patients with total respect and is super smart. He is very approachable and just a super down to earth guy.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I have high standards and am not the easiest patient to deal with. Dr. Vilonel was my sons doctor initially but due to his exceptional care, vast knowledge without arrogance I switched to him as my primary care physician. I have never had such a kind, caring and attentive physician. His MOAS are also phenomenal. I am not the easiest person to please but I have zero complaints when it comes to his patient care, the clinic and all the other staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Excellent bed side manner, always on time and very thorough with his patients. He takes his time and handles every patient with care and kindness. The staff are great and work very hard to please all the patients. Great clinic!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017