Dr. Dominika Szyling

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dominika Szyling

Dr. Szyling is an amazing dentist! She is very approachable, funny, charismatic, and kind. Dr. Szyling is very clear in her description of what she is going to do and future treatment one may need. I loved how gentle she was and she made me feel very at ease in the dental chair. The assistants are very talented, friendly, and professional. I will gladly be making Dr. Szyling my permanent dentist!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Professional experienced, thorough, gentle, and caring dentist; approachable, polite, informative and helpful staff; welcoming, friendly, comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Szyling is an excellent dentist! She is very friendly. I had several cavities filled and didn't feel any pain - she's a pro with the needles. Her hygienists are always very welcoming and thorough. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Szyling is an excellent dentist, knowledgeable, very thorough and friendly. She and her staff will explain everything to you. She has never rushed with me but makes sure everything is done perfectly. I have never been as relaxed with a dentist as I am with her. Amazing staff as well! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Convenient location. Easy to book appointments. Front desk staff is reasonably helpful. Dr. Szyling is personable and reasonably competent. Not as thorough as my previous dentist, and often seems rushed and overwhelmed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Absolutely amazing dentist!!!! She is the best dentist I have ever had!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Szyling is very informative and passionate about her work. I get follow up calls often on checking in to ensure my appointment was effective. She comes in on her days off for me and works some Saturdays as well. Which is unheard of to most dentists. Sure, I could go on that she is attractive and oddly enough, everyone in that office is, but most of all, they have been giving excellent service with a friendly attitude, and no longer can one be afraid of the dentist thanks to her great work.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

an absolutely wonderful dentist. very knowledgeable, funny, entertaining, patient, and not bad on the eyes either

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dominika is great. Competent, knowledgeable, friendly and down to earth.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Szyling is one of the friendliest dentists I have ever met. I too am very nervous sitting in the dentists' chair, but her friendliness made it much easier. I walked in her office one day with a swollen jaw and could barely open my mouth, Dr. Szyling gave me a quick check and said I would have to get my wisdom teeth removed ASAP! I was thinking how terrifying this would be and that I would have to wait in fear for days, but she managed to fit me in later in the afternoon. Very knowledgable, and talked to me throughout the entire procedure, tellig me what was going on and when we were almost done. Not scary at all, especially considering, because it was so short notice, all they had was local anesthesia. She is definately one of my favorite doctors and I constantly recomend her to friends. Also open on the weekends as well I believe.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012