Ratings for Dr. Danish Mazhar

Have been our family doctor for 7years very excellent care

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Mazhar is the uninvolved physician I have ever dealt with. He lacks curiosity. He shuffles you off for what turns out to be useless tests. Thankfully I escaped him. Amherstburg Family Health Team seems to exist for the convenience of physicians andadministrators. That said, the support staff I dealt with were excellent.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Misdiagnosed my husband. Now he is fighting for his life. He needs to reeducate himself about diabetes. He needs to listen to his patients. Very poor knowledge base

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Gives you all the time you need never feel rushed. Knowledgeable and very professional. Staff are great at the family health center. Sometimes he is delayed probably because he does not rush his patients.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Wonderful doctor. I feel lucky to have him as my family doc. He gives you all the time you need and is very sympathetic to your needs. He passes you on when needed and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I've been going to him for 5 years now. He has prescribed me a medication and kept me on it for 5 years. It doesn't allow me to absorb ANY nutrition/vitamins/minerals and I am suffering GREATLY because of it! Plus tried to keep me on antidepressants and I am not DEPRESSED nor do I have ANY symptoms to be on these DRUGS (FOR 5 YEARS)!! When I finally tell him I did my own tests with food, finding out that I am intolerant of ALL grains, he laughs at me. Then one week later I find a letter in the mail for a psychiatrist! I AM EVER SO ANGRY!!!! I am now in search of a MUCH BETTER doctor for my family and myself. Thinking about seeing a naturopath doctor. TIRED OF BEING DRUGGED!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I find he doesn't much about his patients, I can hear him chit chatting in another room with someone about personal things. Finally he comes in to my room and usually prescribes me with some medications, when I ask about side effects he says there are few, so I look them up and there are tons of side effects. He does not listen to how you are feeling, only goes by what the tests say.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I have seen several specialists who advised me to find a new doctor due to his lack of knowledge, contradictory information, and poor care that I was receiving. I saw him for more than 4 years and never even had a physical or any kind of check up. When I asked why, he said that nobody does physicals anymore, and that they only treat problems as they occur. He incorrectly prescribed medication, failed to manage or investigate the cause of my severe endocrinological issues, and made false statements regarding my care.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

our first appointment with him was great, so we moved our family to his practice. Since then we have had extremely poor service, we have to fight to get necessary tests run, and chase the office down for the results. When tests are ordered, I have to remind the support staff several times before the appt is ever booked, and consequently have to call the office for the results because no one has ever called us with them. Most recently our family has found him to be rude and condescending.. After my husband suffered a heart attack he did his follow up with Dr Mazhar, and now he doesn't want to return. He found him cold, with no concern for the issues my husband was describing. We left the appointment without even a follow up booked, or a cardiologist referral.. The medical care he gives is definately LACKING!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

His nurse praticioner Nancy is fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011