Ratings for Dr. Luke Rudmik

very knowledgeable and understanding. Makes you feel like he cares about your issue and gives you options that make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

First off, Thank You!! Dr. Luke Rudmik. I have suffered for probably close to 20 years, had five previous procedures. Then it got really bad, requiring another procedure, hence began my search for anything better regarding my condition. Thanks to Dr. Luke, and his staff I am on the way to a way better quality of life! Not only is Dr. Luke, a caring person who really has deep concerns for any of his patients, and their well being. Never have I ever had such a thorough procedure and Post Operative care, he is one of the really, really rare Doctors that is making a difference today! Tracy Ronak.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

After years of suffering with sinus problems, headaches and colds. He fixed my deviated septum. Not a pleasant operation but he made my life so much better and healthier. I was lucky to get him when he first came to Calgary. Very nice Doctor. Been a few years now and all is still great. Wonderful to breath out of both sides again. And he saved my flying career which I love My son needs this operation now and I absolutely recommend Dr Rudmik

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Rudmik is my knight in shinning armour. He came to me in a medical emergency and has been amazing ever since. He is extremely knowledgeable, great listener, amazing bedside manner, caring and fantastic Speacialist. His staff is amazing returns my calls punctually, listens to my concerns, offers reassurance and consult with the doctor and gets back to me with solutions. I have never waited for my appointments unless I was squeezed in as an emergency. His staff and colleges at the Rockyview are amazing. My care has been complicated, but his reassurance every step of the way has made the process better. I have told everyone with sinus issues to see Dr. Rudmik.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I have heard wonderful things about Dr, Rudmik and asked my GP to refer me to him for some sinus pain back in March. Since then, I have not heard anything from his clinic and have placed number of calls to see if they even received my referral. Dr. Luke Rudmik may be a good doctor, but his office staff need to begin with responding to phone calls.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Rudmik. I had a growth in my sinuses and he spent time explaining what it was and how we were going to treat it. His calm and confident demeanour put me at ease and the surgery went great!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Very professional and polite. He still has a lot of patience and listen to your concerns. He completed my sinus and removal polyps surgery and my life changed in many aspects.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I almost cried with relief after my appointment with Dr. Rudmik. Finally, someone who cares and is willing to do what it takes to help me with this condition I have been dealing with for my whole life! He is kind, actually listens, and appears completely committed to finding a solution, not just another bandaid. Thank you Dr. Rudmik!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Rudmik completed my surgery about two weeks ago. He was awesome as well as his staff. The nurses at the Rockyview hospital treated me like a queen. Dr. Rudmik was kind, knowledgeable and very compassionate. I am grateful he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I had received sinus surgery by another surgeon 6 years ago and saw Dr. Rudmik because I was still having sinus issues. Dr. Rudmik was very professional, didn't blame anyone, and took the time to explain the medications I needed to do to decrease the swelling of my sinuses. Calgary is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014