Ratings for Dr. Luke Rudmik

Had been dealing with chronic sinus problems for years, was finally referred to Dr. Rudmik by family Dr. As can be the case with specialists, there was a waiting list before getting in for evaluation and the required testing procedures. Decision was to perform surgery, and again, there was a wait (six months), but entirely understandable considering how the system works. The surgery went well, no post-op pain, bruising or swelling. Follow-up sessions have been a breeze. Very impressed with Dr. Rudmik's knowledge & skills and appreciate the time he spent in detailing all aspects of the procedure to ensure I was comfortable undergoing it. I only wish I had done the surgery years ago, the ability to breath (without all the issues I was dealing with) is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Very professional and knowledgable. I had sinus surgery and he did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Luke Rudmik is a true professional and amazing at what he does! From the time I stepped into his clinic for a consultation to 48 hrs post surgery he has been there for me answering all questions and concerns I've had during this process. With my case being a major concern as I could barely breathe due to a severely bent septum and nasal obstruction on both sides, he was able to work around my very busy travel schedule and get me on his priority list. Consultation to surgery took less than a month! I was on a 2 year waiting list at another clinic... Saying this, I want to say thank you to Dr. Rudmik, and his entire team for treating my case with urgency as this was affecting so many things in my life including lack of quality sleep! I would highly recommend Dr Luke and his entire team. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Rudmik is simply AMAZING!!!!! I just had sinus surgery with him and he is so professional and you just know that you are in great hands with him. Whenever I have seen him in clinic he is takes his time and answers all questions etc. He really cares about his patients and goes above and beyond for them. I feel truly blessed that he is my ENT! Thanks Dr. Rudmik! :)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr Rudmik is beyond exemplary in knowledge, skill, professionalism, and bedside manner. He has posted numerous articles in the field of ENT, which reflects his enthusiasm for honest and current medicine and concern for the health of his patients. He is generous with his time in explaining matters, eg showing and explaining to me the chronic sinusitis depicted on my scan, and he is judicious in advising whether surgery is appropriate. Phenomenal physician.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

After Reading all the good reports on this site about dr. Rudmik and his office I asked my doctor to be referred to him for a kneck surgery. I originally had high hopes but now months later it has been a big let down. About 3 months after my referral I called to see where I was standing on the wait list.... Nobody returned our call or answered the phone. After multiple tries on different days I finally got ahold of someone but they just brushed it off and said we wouldn't get a call until we were triaged which I guess is understandable. But after 5 months of waiting and not hearing a thing we finally started calling again... When we finally got ahold of them they said I had been mis-triaged which pretty much means they put my file in the wrong place and forgot about it. It's been a month since they "found" my file and now they won't return our calls. All the while I've been living with a huge, painful swollen kneck that causes my lips to be numb. I'm sure dr. Rudmik himself is a fine Doctor, but somewhere in the system patients are being forgotten about. I am now considering pulling my referral from his office and moving back to square one with a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

You r in good hands unless he is with a student Dr. Jeckle and Hyde difference in how you are treated. Arragent and a bit puffed up with student present. Too bad. Doesn't really listen then cause he knows it all. Very attentive to you when one on one with him,and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

very knowledgeable and understanding. Makes you feel like he cares about your issue and gives you options that make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

First off, Thank You!! Dr. Luke Rudmik. I have suffered for probably close to 20 years, had five previous procedures. Then it got really bad, requiring another procedure, hence began my search for anything better regarding my condition. Thanks to Dr. Luke, and his staff I am on the way to a way better quality of life! Not only is Dr. Luke, a caring person who really has deep concerns for any of his patients, and their well being. Never have I ever had such a thorough procedure and Post Operative care, he is one of the really, really rare Doctors that is making a difference today! Tracy Ronak.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

After years of suffering with sinus problems, headaches and colds. He fixed my deviated septum. Not a pleasant operation but he made my life so much better and healthier. I was lucky to get him when he first came to Calgary. Very nice Doctor. Been a few years now and all is still great. Wonderful to breath out of both sides again. And he saved my flying career which I love My son needs this operation now and I absolutely recommend Dr Rudmik

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016