Ratings for Dr. Luke Rudmik

Dr. Rudmik is my knight in shinning armour. He came to me in a medical emergency and has been amazing ever since. He is extremely knowledgeable, great listener, amazing bedside manner, caring and fantastic Speacialist. His staff is amazing returns my calls punctually, listens to my concerns, offers reassurance and consult with the doctor and gets back to me with solutions. I have never waited for my appointments unless I was squeezed in as an emergency. His staff and colleges at the Rockyview are amazing. My care has been complicated, but his reassurance every step of the way has made the process better. I have told everyone with sinus issues to see Dr. Rudmik.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I have heard wonderful things about Dr, Rudmik and asked my GP to refer me to him for some sinus pain back in March. Since then, I have not heard anything from his clinic and have placed number of calls to see if they even received my referral. Dr. Luke Rudmik may be a good doctor, but his office staff need to begin with responding to phone calls.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Rudmik. I had a growth in my sinuses and he spent time explaining what it was and how we were going to treat it. His calm and confident demeanour put me at ease and the surgery went great!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Very professional and polite. He still has a lot of patience and listen to your concerns. He completed my sinus and removal polyps surgery and my life changed in many aspects.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I almost cried with relief after my appointment with Dr. Rudmik. Finally, someone who cares and is willing to do what it takes to help me with this condition I have been dealing with for my whole life! He is kind, actually listens, and appears completely committed to finding a solution, not just another bandaid. Thank you Dr. Rudmik!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Rudmik completed my surgery about two weeks ago. He was awesome as well as his staff. The nurses at the Rockyview hospital treated me like a queen. Dr. Rudmik was kind, knowledgeable and very compassionate. I am grateful he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I had received sinus surgery by another surgeon 6 years ago and saw Dr. Rudmik because I was still having sinus issues. Dr. Rudmik was very professional, didn't blame anyone, and took the time to explain the medications I needed to do to decrease the swelling of my sinuses. Calgary is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Rudmik is really one of most knowledgeable & excellent doctor I ever met, his attitude and personality are truly unique and amazing, he was involved in my 8 years old son case & successfully performed his surgery, I'm simply recommended Dr. Rudmik😊

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Luke Rudmik's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rudmik is my knight in shinning armour. He came to me in a medical emergency and has been amazing ever since. He is extremely knowledgeable, great listener,..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have heard wonderful things about Dr, Rudmik and asked my GP to refer me to him for some sinus pain back in March. Since then, I have not heard anything from..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Rudmik. I had a growth in my sinuses and he spent time explaining what it was and how we were going to treat it. Hi..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and polite. He still has a lot of patience and listen to your concerns. He completed my sinus and removal polyps surgery and my life changed..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I almost cried with relief after my appointment with Dr. Rudmik. Finally, someone who cares and is willing to do what it takes to help me with this condition I..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rudmik completed my surgery about two weeks ago. He was awesome as well as his staff. The nurses at the Rockyview hospital treated me like a queen. Dr. Ru..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had received sinus surgery by another surgeon 6 years ago and saw Dr. Rudmik because I was still having sinus issues. Dr. Rudmik was very professional, didn't..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Like dr. Rudmik very much , he's very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great surgery, great recovery and great doctor. Very happy with outcome! Thanks again!"

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rudmik is really one of most knowledgeable & excellent doctor I ever met, his attitude and personality are truly unique and amazing, he was involved in my 8..."

September 22, 2014