Ratings for Dr. Luke Rudmik

I usually don't write reviews unless someone was horrible or excellent. In this case, he was superb! I had to see Dr. Rudmik for a bilateral turbinate reduction after my original septoplasty performed by a different MD. Immediately, Dr. Rudmik was knowledgeable and ensured that I understood the proceedure along with all the risks and benefits. He showed up post op to ensure that I didn't have any outstanding questions and also followed up with me after 3 months to make sure everything was going ok. During all interactions, he always gave me a chance to ask questions and learn more about proceedures. The residents and clerks that he worked with were excellent as well.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

AMAZING!! Suffered From Sinus infections, dizziness, vertigo for years. Saw Dr.Rudmik and he was so helpful from the first visit. Listened to my symptoms, checked my sinuses & ears and sent me for a CT scan which showed a rare syndrome called “Silent Sinus Syndrome”. Had surgery 2 years ago and haven’t had a sinus infection since, vertigo is gone and even able to go on a boat with out being seasick. Life changing. Thank you so much Dr.Rudmik. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Had a septoplasty in October and he did a fantastic job. I couldn't be happier. Very professional and always had time to answer my questions

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

My was referred almost 10 months ago to this doctor. After numerous calls was told some triage story .found out yesterday the doctor does not want to do the surgery from the get go. No one from his office notified my wife about it.Her referring doctor talked to him and told him that this was not acceptable. So her doctor was forced start this whole process all over again with another doctor. So we are wondering what the is the point of taking an oath if a doctor cannot or will not treat a patient who needs surgery.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

My wife is struggling with sinus problem for six years finally got to see him and he referred her to ear specialist that doctor said nothing wrong and said we should go back it’ll take another year for him to say there’s nothing wrong again he should see and feel the pain she’s in maybe he wouldn’t pass the buck so fast

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

please doctor see more patient everyday so we do not wait long to see you. I heard you are very good doctor. God bless this honest and good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I am super grateful I was referred to Dr. Rudmik. He is a top notch doctor, very knowledgable and caring!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He is a magician. The best doctor you can find. Had deviated septum and suffered with breathing problems for years. The surgery was done by dr. Rudmik. The results are great. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Thank you for your work, doctor!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Had been dealing with chronic sinus problems for years, was finally referred to Dr. Rudmik by family Dr. As can be the case with specialists, there was a waiting list before getting in for evaluation and the required testing procedures. Decision was to perform surgery, and again, there was a wait (six months), but entirely understandable considering how the system works. The surgery went well, no post-op pain, bruising or swelling. Follow-up sessions have been a breeze. Very impressed with Dr. Rudmik's knowledge & skills and appreciate the time he spent in detailing all aspects of the procedure to ensure I was comfortable undergoing it. I only wish I had done the surgery years ago, the ability to breath (without all the issues I was dealing with) is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Very professional and knowledgable. I had sinus surgery and he did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017