Ratings for Dr. Luke Rudmik

Dr Rudmik is simply AMAZING!!!!! I just had sinus surgery with him and he is so professional and you just know that you are in great hands with him. Whenever I have seen him in clinic he is takes his time and answers all questions etc. He really cares about his patients and goes above and beyond for them. I feel truly blessed that he is my ENT! Thanks Dr. Rudmik! :)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr Rudmik is beyond exemplary in knowledge, skill, professionalism, and bedside manner. He has posted numerous articles in the field of ENT, which reflects his enthusiasm for honest and current medicine and concern for the health of his patients. He is generous with his time in explaining matters, eg showing and explaining to me the chronic sinusitis depicted on my scan, and he is judicious in advising whether surgery is appropriate. Phenomenal physician.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

After Reading all the good reports on this site about dr. Rudmik and his office I asked my doctor to be referred to him for a kneck surgery. I originally had high hopes but now months later it has been a big let down. About 3 months after my referral I called to see where I was standing on the wait list.... Nobody returned our call or answered the phone. After multiple tries on different days I finally got ahold of someone but they just brushed it off and said we wouldn't get a call until we were triaged which I guess is understandable. But after 5 months of waiting and not hearing a thing we finally started calling again... When we finally got ahold of them they said I had been mis-triaged which pretty much means they put my file in the wrong place and forgot about it. It's been a month since they "found" my file and now they won't return our calls. All the while I've been living with a huge, painful swollen kneck that causes my lips to be numb. I'm sure dr. Rudmik himself is a fine Doctor, but somewhere in the system patients are being forgotten about. I am now considering pulling my referral from his office and moving back to square one with a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

You r in good hands unless he is with a student Dr. Jeckle and Hyde difference in how you are treated. Arragent and a bit puffed up with student present. Too bad. Doesn't really listen then cause he knows it all. Very attentive to you when one on one with him,and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

very knowledgeable and understanding. Makes you feel like he cares about your issue and gives you options that make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

First off, Thank You!! Dr. Luke Rudmik. I have suffered for probably close to 20 years, had five previous procedures. Then it got really bad, requiring another procedure, hence began my search for anything better regarding my condition. Thanks to Dr. Luke, and his staff I am on the way to a way better quality of life! Not only is Dr. Luke, a caring person who really has deep concerns for any of his patients, and their well being. Never have I ever had such a thorough procedure and Post Operative care, he is one of the really, really rare Doctors that is making a difference today! Tracy Ronak.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

After years of suffering with sinus problems, headaches and colds. He fixed my deviated septum. Not a pleasant operation but he made my life so much better and healthier. I was lucky to get him when he first came to Calgary. Very nice Doctor. Been a few years now and all is still great. Wonderful to breath out of both sides again. And he saved my flying career which I love My son needs this operation now and I absolutely recommend Dr Rudmik

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Rudmik is my knight in shinning armour. He came to me in a medical emergency and has been amazing ever since. He is extremely knowledgeable, great listener, amazing bedside manner, caring and fantastic Speacialist. His staff is amazing returns my calls punctually, listens to my concerns, offers reassurance and consult with the doctor and gets back to me with solutions. I have never waited for my appointments unless I was squeezed in as an emergency. His staff and colleges at the Rockyview are amazing. My care has been complicated, but his reassurance every step of the way has made the process better. I have told everyone with sinus issues to see Dr. Rudmik.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I have heard wonderful things about Dr, Rudmik and asked my GP to refer me to him for some sinus pain back in March. Since then, I have not heard anything from his clinic and have placed number of calls to see if they even received my referral. Dr. Luke Rudmik may be a good doctor, but his office staff need to begin with responding to phone calls.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Rudmik. I had a growth in my sinuses and he spent time explaining what it was and how we were going to treat it. His calm and confident demeanour put me at ease and the surgery went great!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015