You may also like

Rate Dr. Luke Rudmik

Dr. Luke Rudmik's Ratings

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Rudmik. I had a growth in my sinuses and he spent time explaining what it was and how we were going to treat it. His calm and confident demeanour put me at ease and the surgery went great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2855798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Very professional and polite. He still has a lot of patience and listen to your concerns.
He completed my sinus and removal polyps surgery and my life changed in many aspects.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2771122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I almost cried with relief after my appointment with Dr. Rudmik. Finally, someone who cares and is willing to do what it takes to help me with this condition I have been dealing with for my whole life! He is kind, actually listens, and appears completely committed to finding a solution, not just another bandaid. Thank you Dr. Rudmik!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2720051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr. Rudmik completed my surgery about two weeks ago. He was awesome as well as his staff. The nurses at the Rockyview hospital treated me like a queen. Dr. Rudmik was kind, knowledgeable and very compassionate. I am grateful he was my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2683021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had received sinus surgery by another surgeon 6 years ago and saw Dr. Rudmik because I was still having sinus issues. Dr. Rudmik was very professional, didn't blame anyone, and took the time to explain the medications I needed to do to decrease the swelling of my sinuses. Calgary is lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Like dr. Rudmik very much , he's very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2647758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Had a great surgery, great recovery and great doctor. Very happy with outcome! Thanks again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Rudmik is really one of most knowledgeable & excellent doctor I ever met, his attitude and personality are truly unique and amazing, he was involved in my 8 years old son case & successfully performed his surgery, I'm simply recommended Dr. Rudmik😊

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Just had a followup after my surgery. Dr. Rudmik's bedside manner is excellent. The surgery went well and now it's just a matter of following my post-op instructions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Most of his staff are friendly and helpful. There was one secretary that appeared to be disinterested in her job. Dr. Rudmik himself is very knowledgeable. He understood my frustrations and even put me on a priority waiting list for surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143507].votes_count ]]