Ratings for Dr. Sarah Siak

Dr. Siak is great! She always takes her time and I never feel rushed. Her staff is very polite too.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have been using the Dr. Siak for about 5 years now and am very satisfied with her in general. My appointments are always on time. She isn't rushing to get out of the room like many Dr.'s and she has always taken care of my medical condition. Additionally the staff is always pleasant and the Dr. always greets me with a smile. I don't have insurance and was surprised at how reasonable my office visits are. I highly recomend this Doctor. (p.s. I used to work for an insurance company and have ben in hundreds of Dr.'s offices)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I would not recommend this dermatologist physicians assistant. After waiting 15 minutes past my appointment time, and after a rushed examination, and after a pre-payment process that felt like a shakedown, I get home to discover that the procedure did not achieve the results I asked for! My follow up appointment was kept but she refused to rectify the situation. What a waste of time and money. Good luck finding another Dr.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011