Ratings for Dr. Wynne Leung

Dr. Leung was incredible, she was so kind, knowledgeable, and thorough. She diagnosed my endometriosis after 18 months of excruciating pain and two miscarriages. I finally feel some hope and see the light at the end of the tunnel now that I have a diagnosis and a treatment plan. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr. Leung. I would highly recommend her over and over again.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Almost had biopsy and major surgery but luckily I researched medication I was on and realized IT was responsible for the irregular bleeding, I stopped the medication and have had no issues, don’t know why she didn’t catch this

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Dr Leung is amazing. Helped me when I had gland issues and was really worried as they kept recurring. She was patient and compassionate and made sure I was comfortable and assured me that if these came back, just call her office and she’d see me directly. If you ever have the chance to have her as your doctor you are lucky.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr. Leung was our OB when we wanted to have a VBAC and then after having a surprise IUD pregnancy 8 months after. She was knowledgeable, supportive, empathetic and had our best interests in mind. At 36wks we decided that our gut feeling was to have a scheduled C-Section instead of attempt a second VBAC, Dr. Leung took it all in stride and booked us in on her shift to deliver our IUD baby. I maintain that that pregnancy shaved years off of my life due to stress, but what helped us get through it was her encouragement, genuine support and caring nature. With our little miracle, she would joke that she helped deliver the next big global player of PM of Canada, and we will have to be sure he gives her credit. I would recommend her time and time again, we are so grateful.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Leung for a few issues and she has really helped me out. No more pain! She is professional, courteous, straight-forward and an all around great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Leung was my surgeon for a recent hysterectomy. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with her and would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr Leung and staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Is this a joke? I had serious pain in my stomach and she kept telling me it's pms when it was ovarian cysts.

Submitted June 5, 2018

I had both pregnancies with her, I have had very complicated pregnancies and I have never met a doctor that hears your concerns and makes plans no better than Dr. Leung. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She gives it to you how it is and is always right. She really gives hope to high risk people that we can get through pregnancy and have healthy babies. Thank you Dr. Leung

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Leung is amazing. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional and listens to my concerns. She’s made me feel at ease and comfortable during my pregnancy. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Leung is amazing. Extremely knowledgeable , kind, caring, funny, and honest. I couldn't have asked for a better gyno/surgeon. I find her to be punctual, and very easy to talk to. I am an anxious person and somehow Dr Leung can both calm me down and make me feel less like a lunatic for being anxious in the first place. I highly recommend Dr. Leung.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018