Ratings for Dr. Wynne Leung

Dr. Leung was our OB when we wanted to have a VBAC and then after having a surprise IUD pregnancy 8 months after. She was knowledgeable, supportive, empathetic and had our best interests in mind. At 36wks we decided that our gut feeling was to have a scheduled C-Section instead of attempt a second VBAC, Dr. Leung took it all in stride and booked us in on her shift to deliver our IUD baby. I maintain that that pregnancy shaved years off of my life due to stress, but what helped us get through it was her encouragement, genuine support and caring nature. With our little miracle, she would joke that she helped deliver the next big global player of PM of Canada, and we will have to be sure he gives her credit. I would recommend her time and time again, we are so grateful.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Leung for a few issues and she has really helped me out. No more pain! She is professional, courteous, straight-forward and an all around great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Leung was my surgeon for a recent hysterectomy. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with her and would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr Leung and staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Is this a joke? I had serious pain in my stomach and she kept telling me it's pms when it was ovarian cysts.

Submitted June 5, 2018

I had both pregnancies with her, I have had very complicated pregnancies and I have never met a doctor that hears your concerns and makes plans no better than Dr. Leung. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She gives it to you how it is and is always right. She really gives hope to high risk people that we can get through pregnancy and have healthy babies. Thank you Dr. Leung

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Leung is amazing. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional and listens to my concerns. She’s made me feel at ease and comfortable during my pregnancy. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Leung is amazing. Extremely knowledgeable , kind, caring, funny, and honest. I couldn't have asked for a better gyno/surgeon. I find her to be punctual, and very easy to talk to. I am an anxious person and somehow Dr Leung can both calm me down and make me feel less like a lunatic for being anxious in the first place. I highly recommend Dr. Leung.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Leung wasn’t my doctor throughout pregnancy but when I had a sudden decrease in fetal movement and went in to rockyview she was on call and was amazing! She was very thorough and came up with a plan with me and my husband immediately! She had arranged high risk fetal nurses to monitor me as well as regular ultrasounds long enough to get me to 37 weeks and arranged induction with Dr Henning, when I went to see her in clinic she was on time and just so encouraging and reassuring! She made sure to listen to my concerns and really wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the plan!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Leung is one of the few doctors I've had who sincerely listens to your concerns. She is patient and answers all of your questions to ensure that you are comfortable with the procedure; mine is a DNC.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I met Dr.Leung when she delivered my daughter via emergency c-section. She did an amazing job, saved my baby and can barely notice my scar. I'm so grateful that she's going to be my doctor for my second pregnancy. I have a history of misscaragiages and truely feel.like I'm in the best possible hands. Can't say enough wonderful things about her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017