Ratings for Dr. Sean Pack

I’m so glad that Dr. Pack is now back in Calgary. Although he’s now at West market Dental in SW, I still drive further to see Dr. Pack. He is extremely knowledgeable, super kind, caring, and friendly. When I first saw him I was so impressed that I really want to have him as my dentist for the rest of my life! I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Very thorough, extremely attentive to detail, a perfectionist and a nice person. I had to chase him down after he left the clinic I was attending. He gives lots of advise without pushing me into anything, proposes several options pointing out all pros and cons. All in all I feel very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

HIghly recommend this dentist because if his genuine concern for patients, professionalism, and down-to-earth and welcoming attitude. This also goes for his staff. He gets additional points for being a perfectionist.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr Sean Pack is a young dentist, but so far my experiences in his office have shown that he is very professional and is not merely trying to find as much work to do on your teeth as is possible (or your insurance allows). His staff is exceptionally friendly and have always made me feel like they are their to take care of me. The rating is only a 4 for 2 reasons. One being that they tried to sell me an electric toothbrush, and 2 because they scheduled me for a cleaning after 6 months, even though my insurance only covered every 9 months. This was a mistake on their part, but should have been caught by myself so I only hold them partially responsible.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011