Ratings for Dr. Sean Pack

We brought our 12-year-old son in on an emergency basis as he broke his tooth at school. Dr. Pack had repaired a friend's son's chipped tooth and it is perfection, you cannot tell. He moved his schedule around and I doubt he even took a lunch. We were there for a long time, but I'm willing to wait so that it's done right. He consulted a periodontist due to complicated issues and I feel extremely confident and comfortable with this dentist and his knowledge. The smart ones always check with the experts if there is any doubt. Much appreciated. He had no picture to work off of, and the tooth in question was flared out (which was why it likely broke on impact with the monkey bar) my son looks exactly as he did before. Dr. Pack had hardly a tooth left to work with and you can't even tell which tooth it was. So impressed with his craftsman ship.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Very impressed by Dr.Pack whenever I go in for regular check up or for some work. Very thorough and pays attention to detail. Hygienists are very good as well and have flexible hours that allow me to work a full day and go to the dentist after regular work hours. Always calm and comfortable when I'm in his chair.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I don't know if I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Pack. I was given a few choices for my missing teeth, but he didn't seem to want to elaborate on it further and just asked me to come back next time if there are questions. Why not address them then and there? I think I will find someone that can spare more time and attention to the patient currently in the chair. Nice guy though.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I’m so glad that Dr. Pack is now back in Calgary. Although he’s now at West market Dental in SW, I still drive further to see Dr. Pack. He is extremely knowledgeable, super kind, caring, and friendly. When I first saw him I was so impressed that I really want to have him as my dentist for the rest of my life! I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Very thorough, extremely attentive to detail, a perfectionist and a nice person. I had to chase him down after he left the clinic I was attending. He gives lots of advise without pushing me into anything, proposes several options pointing out all pros and cons. All in all I feel very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

HIghly recommend this dentist because if his genuine concern for patients, professionalism, and down-to-earth and welcoming attitude. This also goes for his staff. He gets additional points for being a perfectionist.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr Sean Pack is a young dentist, but so far my experiences in his office have shown that he is very professional and is not merely trying to find as much work to do on your teeth as is possible (or your insurance allows). His staff is exceptionally friendly and have always made me feel like they are their to take care of me. The rating is only a 4 for 2 reasons. One being that they tried to sell me an electric toothbrush, and 2 because they scheduled me for a cleaning after 6 months, even though my insurance only covered every 9 months. This was a mistake on their part, but should have been caught by myself so I only hold them partially responsible.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Sean Pack's Credentials

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
  • Blue Cross And Blue Shield Pos
  • Blue Cross And Blue Shield Ppo
  • Cigna - Open Access
Great West
  • Humana - Choice Care Ppo
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
  • Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) PPO