Ratings for Dr. Ron Nusbaum

On my initial consultation with Dr. Nusbaum I was impressed by his forthright approach in assessing my issue which was a bulging disc in my lower spine which resulted in debilitating referred pain in my lower left calf.. After reviewing my MRI he felt confident that i was a good candidate for Decompression Therapy. Five days into the treatment i felt a change and after each successive treatment the pain disappeared. I was impressed with the modern clinic, exceptional staff and the overall experience. If you have a spinal issue contact the Back Clinics of Canada. Dr. Nusbaum has given me my life back and for this I am so grateful!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I'm a nurse and have been suffering with a severe back strain for many years, which resulted in a bulging disc and pinched nerve causing me constant excruciating pain. It was life saving when I found Dr. Ron and his clinic online. The treatments that I received included spinal decompression and laser treatment which significantly helped my recovery and getting my life back. Dr. Ron and his staff were very trustworthy, friendly and dedicated to my care. I'm so grateful to the Back Clinics of Canada!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Wow! Dr. Ron Nusbaum, Shannon, Tara & Zainab have completely changed my life. Three weeks ago I was bed ridden, unable to walk, sit or stand I had accepted the fact that I would be in pain for the rest of my life. This thought was devastating as I am only 30 years young. The thought of not being able to carry my own child due to my bad back was heartbreaking and this pain started to really get me down. I had been experiencing severe thoracic pain for just under two years. I had visited several doctors, hospitals, specialists, tried yoga & natural medicine and nothing seemed to relieve my pain. 20 days ago I limped into Back Clinics of Canada... today I am back to doing all the mundane activities that pain free people take for granted. I can wash my hair, make my bed, sit at my desk, walk my dog (even walk up stairs!) but most importantly I am feeling myself again. If your pain is preventing you from living freely please do yourself a favour and visit Back Clinics of Canada.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

What a great experience! I walked into Dr. Nusbaum's clinic with severe sciatic pain due to a herniated disc. I had trouble sitting and sleeping. Today I am pain free. Not only is Dr. Nusbaum and his team very knowledgeable but they make you feel very much at home. While I definitely do not miss the pain I was experiencing, I do miss my regular visits.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

There is so much comfort when one is in a lot of pain to experience help and kindness in the treatment clinic. Dr. Nusbaum not only helps healing chronic issues, but he also lifts his patient's spirit with his high energy and "joy de vivre"! I loved the experience and I feel so much better! Thank you Dr. Nusbaum.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have been going there for 4 weeks and let me tell you something this place is the real deal. I have 2 bulging disk and my bottom disk is crushed together, I saw many doctors and a surgeon downtown, who told me he can't operate because it would not guarantee a success, but I was told I could have all the drugs that I want to ease the pain. I was so depressed and upset with OHIP way of doing things of surgery and pain killers, I decided to do research myself. I came across the Back Clinic of Canada, I researched it, reviewed it and finally called to make an appointment. I had my free consultation, we went over all my mri's, xrays, etc. Dr Nusbaum was very honest upfront letting me know that not everyone is a candidate. Once he told me he can help me, he went over the rules I would need to follow(no exercise, drink water wear back brace etc...) then they went over payment plans. They told me they will work with what ever way I wanted to go, pay up front, make installments, pay as you go! Fast forward 4 weeks later, and I will tell you that I am almost pain free, I don't even take Tylenol, I was greeted each day with a smile and the doctor was there every time Iwas hooked up to the machine to check on me and make sure all is good. The whole staff is outgoing, friendly and very knowledgeable. They all know what they are doing and I have never once felt uncomfortable or neglected. This doctor changed my life and that is more than any other doctor ever did. I cannot thank him enough, as I know from talking to other patients there, that they all feel the same.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been very impressed and confident with the treatment and professionalism expressed at Back Clinics of Canada and Dr. Ron Nusbaum's knowledge of the back and how it effects all aspects of our physical health. He and his staff are always pleasant to deal with and very accomodating to the needs of their patients.

Submitted August 23, 2017

I was diagnosed with a bulging disc in my lower back. I was recommended to Dr Nusbaum by a friend. His treatments have provided a great measure of relief. He and his staff have been very accommodating in my schedule as I travel frequently. I would highly recommend Dr Nusbaum and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I think all those positive reviews must have been written by you know who or family ..He says he can fix u and after taking all the money up front he doesn't.The machine is a joke .He is rude ,loud and full of himself .I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

Submitted August 20, 2017