Ratings for Dr. Ron Nusbaum

Oops, I accidentally scored Dr Nusbaum below at 1 out of 5 when all ratings should be 5/5. Sorry Dr. Ron is a very present type Dr. He is always there to answer questions and lend a helping hand. He knows he stuff and how to share it in a meaningful way. There was never a time when he did not answer a question in a way that was understandable to me. Dr. Ron loves to sing and can be found singing down the halls and adding music to all that is happening. Dr. Ron makes his clinic a very pleasant place to be with a light atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Submitted July 18, 2017

The work of Dr. Nusbaum and staff is nothing short of exemplary; it has set a new standard for genuine, honest, & effective back pain care that other methods have yet to meet- let alone exceed. Over just 20 sessions across 6 short weeks in the intensive High Performance Healing Program, I went from being able to sleep only one and half an hours each night due to excruciating pain in the L5-S1 area to six hours and still improving to this day. Patients' strict adherence to the rigorous program and the Doctor's advice is just as integral in achieving success as is Dr. Nusbaum's abundance of knowledge, compassion, and specialized expertise. There is no higher compliment that I can pay to express my gratitude to Dr. Nusbaum and his clinic than to recommend his services to others who are going through back pain.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I must commend Dr. Nusbaum and his team for giving me a new lease on life. I have completed my treatment for herniated bulging disc, which was causing me excruciating pain from my buttock straight down to my toes. The pain was so severe to the extent where I could not stand or walk and resulted in me being dismissed from my teaching job in the U.S.A,. where I was employed. I went to numerous doctors and did many treatments in the U.S.A. and nothing seemed to help and the only option that was recommended was Spinal Surgery or Spinal Injection, which I declined because of the risk associated with them. I did my research and discovered Back Clinics of Canada, I did my consultation with Dr. Nusbaum and his assistant Shannon, two warm and caring individuals who explained in details what the treatment would have been like and the three payment options available to me. The treatment cost me less than $7000.00, I was told it would be refunded if the treatment was not working and I was not told at any time that it had to be paid upfront. The treatment was excellent and the staff is knowledgeable, patient and kind and they aways greet you with an infectious smile which acts like therapy for the pain. I have dealt with many doctors throughout my time but Dr. Nusbaum and his team are phenomenal. Thanks, again Back Clinics of Canada! I am now pain- free and able to resume my normal daily activities like before. I often reflected on the day I did my first treatment when I couldn't walk or stand, I cried like a baby because of the intense pain I was feeling and it is hard for me to believe I had overcome. I had no regret in going there, Superb Service!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I am a MILLION MILES from where I was 5 weeks ago! Herniated L4-L5 disc pressing on my sciatic nerve, brutal pain, T3s and Lyrica medication for months..... I was in agony! Thank you Dr. Nusbaum! And thanks to the staff at Back Clinics of Canada! 5 weeks so far and pain and drug free for 4. I have completed the 5 weeks of intense (4 times per week) of decompression and laser and am now on 4 weeks of maintenance. I am an active 51 man that was getting depressed after 6 months of physiotherapy and drugs. I didn't want surgery and contacted Back Clinics of Canada. I was thoroughly impressed with the clinic and the professionalism of the staff. They are all focused on you getting better. The facility is top notch and Dr. Ron is an incredible guy! Thank you all so very much! PS. The cost was worth EVERY PENNY!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Ron and his team are unbelievably incredible people who know just how to brighten your day!! I've been through a numerous amount of different treatments over the course of the last two years for herniated L4-L5-S1 discs as well as degeneration. I was to the point that I could not work anymore due to the pain. I was at an impass because every doctor I saw had no way of helping me other than meds, which honestly did absolutely nothing for the pain. Surgery was ruled out because of my age and so I had to "learn" to live with the pain!! Wow! Learn to live with nerve pain? Not this girl! My husband found the Back Clinics of Canada while doing some research and we thought we'd give it a try. What did we have to lose? I went through the five week program and followed doctor Ron's instructions carefully. At first, the pain was aggravated slightly but doctor Ron assured us that it was normal. About two weeks after I completed the program the pain was gone!! I couldn't believe it! I can't thank doctor Ron and his team enough for everything they've done for me and my family! I feel like I've got my life back!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! If you feel like you've tried everything and nothing has worked, give them a try. You won't be disappointed :)

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Back Clinics of Canada is THE BEST!! There is no other way to describe Dr. Ron and his team. I could barely walk, because of degenerative disc in my neck and lower back, on my first visit. I was having severe pain. Now I feel great. I have no pain. The Techniques and equipment at this place are top of the line. The whole team are so caring. My wife and I spent approximately 2 hours a day, 4 days a week for 5 weeks at the clinic and the whole experience was great. We actually looked forward to going. The fact that I felt better after every visit was the icing on the cake. I would encourage anyone with any kind of back discomfort to go see Dr. Ron. The first consult is free so you have nothing to lose. He will explain everything to you and make it so simple that a child could understand it. Thanks again Dr. Ron Oral

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I've barely been managing my back pain which I've been struggling with for over several Years. Since going to see Dr.. Nusbaum I have been able to significantly reduce pain med's and continuously see improvement in my mobility. I am able to go for longer periods feeling like a normal human being. I can't begin to tell you how happy that makes me. I've been to many other places before but they were only temporary solutions. None of them seem to get to the root cause but with the high end equipment that Dr.Nusbaum uses I feel very confident and comfortable with my progress. Dr. Nusbaum and his staff are all very helpful, caring and attentive, they genuinely take an interest in their patients. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Nusbaum and his team have been instrumental in helping with the pain and issues i had as a result of my compressed disc. The spinal decompression and ongoing after care have made a tremendous difference in my back health and helped improve my quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I have just finished my 6 week recovery program with Dr. Ron. I am back on my feet and able to live my life again. Dr. Ron made me aware how serious my back problem was and with proper treatment/recovery exercises it felt better week after week. The staff at the clinic are extremely friendly and helpful and made going to treatments enjoyable. I have tried all sorts of back pain healing techniques and practices, but Dr. Rons program is intensive (daily exercises, treatments) but it worked! Can't thank them enough!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016