Ratings for Dr. Ron Nusbaum

The staff are very friendly, but they scam you ofcourse they would be friendly if you are paying close to 7000$ for a scam. The treatments are a waste of money. And they sell you talk and build on your hopes, its like a drowning person that will hold on to anything to save themselves.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Back Clinics of Canada is THE BEST!! There is no other way to describe Dr. Ron and his team. I could barely walk, because of degenerative disc in my neck and lower back, on my first visit. I was having severe pain. Now I feel great. I have no pain. The Techniques and equipment at this place are top of the line. The whole team are so caring. My wife and I spent approximately 2 hours a day, 4 days a week for 5 weeks at the clinic and the whole experience was great. We actually looked forward to going. The fact that I felt better after every visit was the icing on the cake. I would encourage anyone with any kind of back discomfort to go see Dr. Ron. The first consult is free so you have nothing to lose. He will explain everything to you and make it so simple that a child could understand it. Thanks again Dr. Ron Oral

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I've barely been managing my back pain which I've been struggling with for over several Years. Since going to see Dr.. Nusbaum I have been able to significantly reduce pain med's and continuously see improvement in my mobility. I am able to go for longer periods feeling like a normal human being. I can't begin to tell you how happy that makes me. I've been to many other places before but they were only temporary solutions. None of them seem to get to the root cause but with the high end equipment that Dr.Nusbaum uses I feel very confident and comfortable with my progress. Dr. Nusbaum and his staff are all very helpful, caring and attentive, they genuinely take an interest in their patients. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Nusbaum and his team have been instrumental in helping with the pain and issues i had as a result of my compressed disc. The spinal decompression and ongoing after care have made a tremendous difference in my back health and helped improve my quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I have just finished my 6 week recovery program with Dr. Ron. I am back on my feet and able to live my life again. Dr. Ron made me aware how serious my back problem was and with proper treatment/recovery exercises it felt better week after week. The staff at the clinic are extremely friendly and helpful and made going to treatments enjoyable. I have tried all sorts of back pain healing techniques and practices, but Dr. Rons program is intensive (daily exercises, treatments) but it worked! Can't thank them enough!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have suffered with back pain for most of my adult life.  In November of 2014  I unfortunately had to stop working due to the level of my back pain that was overwhelming. After trying conventional treatments, physio, chiropractors, message therapy, and some acupuncture,  none of which were successful in relieving my pain, my spouse  found The Back Clinics of Canada. After signing up for the treatment,  I was a bit apprehensive at first, then realized I needed to give this a try.  With the incredible  support from my spouse and Dr. Nusbaum's team, I eventually  started feeling results.  I was also going longer and longer without using any MM. Two months ago I would need medication from the time I woke up, to the time I went to bed. Now, thanks to the treatment,  I can occasionally go without any medication for the whole day. On  most days I am able to go until early evening  or before bed. Dr. Nusbaum and his team are some of the most enthusiastic professionals I have ever been treated by. Always a big smile when you walk in the door, and a sense of sincerity when you tell them how you are feeling that day. The upper/thoracic area of my spine is a difficult area to treat,  this is what I've been told by the specialists.  Dr. Nusbaum's combination of laser and decompression therapy has relieved my chronic pain by 80% so far and I am in the latter stage of my treatment. I have struggled daily since early 2011 with this nauseating pain. This is the most relief I have ever felt. If you struggle with back pain, you need to try The Back Clinics of Canada.  Thank you  Dr. Nusbaum Doug

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I am not a patient of the Back Clinics of Canada. I am a supportive spouse of a patient being treated at Dr. Ron's Clinic and I shall comment on what I have experienced as a non-patient. I feel that Dr. Ron Nusbaum and his staff have qualities that are rare to find in the medical industry nowadays, which are compassionate, committed, quality care and an overall genuine love and devotion of wanting to help their patients to regain their lives, pain free! If I were to ever need their help, I would be there instantly. Dr. Ron, as well as his staff, are all kind, warm, and friendly people. Most people come here with the "I've been to see everyone, tried everything and nothing has helped me" scenario, and from what I have heard from the existing patients, is that they are seeing improvement, feeling better, becoming pain free and are feeling a sense of hope, where their hope had been lost before. That is where my spouse was at...his hope had been lost; he had tried everything, seen specialists, surgeons, tried different medications (which made him feel worse by the way), tried alternative therapies such as acupuncture and physiotherapy, which for him, did not prove to be successful. However, with the treatments/program at Back Clinics of Canada, he is finally seeing positive results! I am eternally grateful for the help that Dr. Ron and his staff have provided for my spouse. I see hope and happiness now in him, where I know it had been absent for many, many years....and that to us is priceless! A very heartfelt thank you to Dr. Ron and his staff! Sincerely, Veronica.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Nusbaum and his staff have been absolutely amazing during my decompression therapy. I am truly grateful for the care I have received at back clinic of Canada. I was diagnosed with bulging discs in my neck and herniated discs in my lower back. Needless to say, I was in a lot of pain. I am thankful that Dr . Ron diagnosed my back issue and helped me feel better. His staff was always friendly and helpful and everyone is very genuine in wanting you to feel better. I would highly recommend back clinics of Canada to anyone with back pain. Thank you Dr . Ron and staff!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I would recommend Back Clinics of Canada to anyone suffering with back pain. Dr. Ron Nusbaum ans his staff provide a friendly, punctual,effective and knowledgable treatment plan. I am well on my way to getting my life back. I am SO grateful. Thank you all, Joan Hayhoe.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Ron took the time to completely understand and pinpoint the underlying cause of my back problem. Very helpful doctor that is truly in this profession to help people.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015