You may also like

Rate Dr. Ron Nusbaum

Dr. Ron Nusbaum's Ratings

Dr. Nusbaum and his staff have been absolutely amazing during my decompression therapy. I am truly grateful for the care I have received at back clinic of Canada. I was diagnosed with bulging discs in my neck and herniated discs in my lower back. Needless to say, I was in a lot of pain. I am thankful that Dr . Ron diagnosed my back issue and helped me feel better. His staff was always friendly and helpful and everyone is very genuine in wanting you to feel better. I would highly recommend back clinics of Canada to anyone with back pain. Thank you Dr . Ron and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I would recommend Back Clinics of Canada to anyone suffering with back pain. Dr. Ron Nusbaum ans his staff provide a friendly, punctual,effective and knowledgable treatment plan. I am well on my way to getting my life back. I am SO grateful. Thank you all, Joan Hayhoe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Ron took the time to completely understand and pinpoint the underlying cause of my back problem. Very helpful doctor that is truly in this profession to help people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I walked in to the clinic with Cain and lots of pain and after when I was done I walked out with no Cain and no pain as a father of a doctor I would like to see more chiropractor like dr Ron

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I found the back clinic pleasant and professional, It is a difficult position when you are in pain and i believe the clinic ,dr Nusbaum has a solution for most people with back issues. I will continue to do maintenance . My experience has been good . Donna Barrowclough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

In March of 2015, I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis with a general neuropathy in the L4 and L5 region. I was in need of an immediate and non-invasive therapeutic intervention, as back surgery may have been the only viable option. I experienced chronic - lower back pain, numbness on my right side, especially in my right leg, and imbalance in walking. As a professional golf instructor/golf business owner, this condition represented a conclusive blow to my health and business. I researched the Back Clinics of Canada and located Dr. Ron Nusbaum. I entered into a 5 week program of an innovative 4prong therapy regimen, including K-laser, decompression, supplemental nutrition, and back-strengthening exercises. After two weeks, I felt a substantial loss of back pain and increased mobility. After 5 weeks, I feel I am in total control of my balance with no pain. Dr. Ron and his caring and professional staff have made me a believer. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

A completely positive ,healing & inspiring experience. Dr Ron Nusbaum has a gift for caring for his patients with such kindness & he gives what many people who walk through that door& that is hope. Over the course of my 5 weeks there I saw some remarkable changes in their clients who had come in with debilitating pain, bent over & using a cane. They left standing straight & unaided with a new zeal for life. I am a nurse who has been greatly helped & have been given another chance at living life again. The support ,encouragement & positive outlook of the staff is itself a healing measure. I will always be eternally grateful to Dr Nusbaum & gift he gave me.......to walk straight again & be in such less pain. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

When you are lost in the world of back pain solutions and treatments and then find someone like Dr Nusbaum, who makes you feel like it's his sole purpose is to get "you" better, it's amazing! You go to Back Clinics of Canada and Dr Ron because he delivers and he just cares, and thats a lot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I had back problems for many years before I finally decided to try out Back Clinics of Canada and Dr. Ron Nusbaum. After the spinal decompression and laser treatment, my back has been significantly improved and I no longer have the debilitating back pain I used to have. Even when I do mess my back up from time to time, I find it gets better much more quickly than it used to. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Nusbaum to anyone who has chronic back pain. I also found the staff at the clinic very pleasant and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2791663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I had back problems for 1 year. After doing a MRI, I have been told that my back was in a really bad situation. Other doctors told me decompression was the only way other than surgery, so I thought it was my only hope. I did two full treatment at Dr. Ron's clinic. Now it does not bothers me anymore, but according to MRI, and my family doctor's report. I will not heal completely. It costed me a lot, but at least there is no pain for me at 95% of the time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2785784].votes_count ]]