Ratings for Dr. Maurice Fortier

I have been a patient of Dr. Fortier since 1984 and only have respect for him. He and his team are very professional and go out of there way to make your visit easier.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

very professionnal; goes out of his way to help; hard to satisfy as far as quality is concerned; me and my wife are very satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

He is horrible with kids. My 8 year old daughter was crying because she was afraid of the needle and he wouldn't allow me (the mother) to stay in the room to comfort my kid. He has a very rude attitude and when my daughter asked him why my mother cannot be with her he told her this is my office and I decide who can stay. At the end he didn't do the procedure because my daughter was crying so much. So unprofessional and all this could have been avoided if I could stay in the room to help calm my daughter. My daughter is now traumatised and does not want to go to a dentist anymore.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011