Ratings for Dr. John Milne

I honestly can not say enough good things about Dr Milne.An excellent practitioner who truly cares. Every time I go in he always asks about the well being of my spouse. His office staff (Gail & Reena) are wonderful too. Keep up the good work everyone!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Excellent, physical problems relieved, gives good advice re exercise etc. Dar New West 11/03/2011

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

My knee was bothering me. It was painful and swollen and had limited range of motion. I could barely negotiate a set of stairs. After consulting two doctors, having x-rays and being recommended a prescription for some nasty pills, I spoke with doctor Milne. He examined the knee, worked his magic and I immediately noticed the improvement. The swelling has gone and I have regained almost the entire range of movement - pain free. Chiropractors can do far more than just adjust your back. Thanks Dr Milne.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

After being involved in a motor vehicle accident, I was in a lot of shoulder and back pain. I was referred to Dr. Milne by a friend and I would highly recommend him to anyone. The staff are friendly and courteous, the facilities are modern and Dr. Milne is extremely capable and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to return to him in the future if need be.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. John Milne's Credentials

• Western States Chiropractic College (University of Western States)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC