Ratings for Dr. John Milne

Dr. Milne is the first and only chiropractor who has ever treated me. For years, I suffered with pains in my upper back and neck from my job and just general computer use. I can't even remember why I first decided to seek a chiropractor's help, but I'm so glad it was him. He is knowledgeable, effective and pleasant to deal with. He cares about his patients and wants to make sure the treatments they receive are actually helpful. Prior to receiving treatment from him, I was very skeptical about how much help a chiropractor would be for what I thought were muscle issues. Now I know that the practice is not just bone-cracking - it's also about re-aligning and stretching and overall body care. There is a reason why Dr. Milne's rating is a 5!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

After suffering with a pinched nerve in my neck for almost a month, and seeing 3 doctors and a physiotherapist, I was on the hunt for a new chiropractor. I luckily found Dr. Milne. He's managed to give me relief that the other 3 doctor's could not. Dr. Milne sits down and listens to you, he takes his time with you, never once did I feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Milne. He is an amazing doctor and I am a patient for life!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

March 2007 I was involved in a serious car accident I sustained injuries to my back,neck.After various different treatments and LOTS of medication I was still in extreme pain.A family member recommended me to Dr.Milne. My first visit was Feb 2009 I was in a lot of pain and wondered if Chiropractic care was right for me and would it even help at all.Dr. Milne put my fears to rest! His approach is different from other chiropractors.Dr.Milne took my full history,completed an extremely thorough assessment of my back,neck,entire body.Explained treatment options he felt would help to improve my quality of life.Constructed a treatment plan that was right for me. Dr.Milne answer all my questions. I Left feeling hopeful.I have been a patient of Dr.Milne’s for 4 years. He is an AMAZING practitioner who truly cares he give his patients the best quality care. Since seeing Dr. Milne my condition has improved greatly.I am very thankful and fortunate to know Dr. Milne and his staff.If you are in need of chiropractic care go and see Dr. Milne you will be glad you did!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

If you need to see a chiropractor, PLEASE visit Dr. Milne. He's no short of AMAZING. The positive comments about him on this website are all %100 true! I had been unsuccessful 'working through' a seriously herniated L2-L3 disc on my own, with rest and prescribed anti-inflammatories. Things were actually getting worse. I found Dr. Milne on the internet, checked ratemds.com and then set up an initial consult. After being greeted by THE two best medical office staff I have EVER met (Gail and Rena), Dr. Milne completed an extremely thorough assessment of not only my back, but my body in general - he's highly knowledgeable about the body, proper body movement, and what to do to improve limited movement and pain. At the assessment and the subsequent visits, I never felt rushed. Every question/ concern I had was gladly addressed and answered fully. It's now two months later. I have no back pain and I feel I have my life back! Thank you Dr. Milne! You’re now a member of my medical/health team!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

My husband sees him, and the three female members of our family see his female partner in the same clinic. Dr. Milne is quick, knowledgeable and personable. Our family is so thankful to have found Bell Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Milne is a fantastic chiropractor. When I first went to see him, I could barely walk. I was scared and in a lot of pain. Aside from the excellent medical care I received, he and his staff were caring, pleasant and immediately made me feel at ease. Never do I sense that he’s just rushing through my appointment or that he thinks I’m just making things up. I feel comfortable asking questions and raising any concerns that I have – which is quite different from experiences I’ve had with other doctors. I regularly recommend him to friends and family and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Milne is a great doctor, has been very helpfull with mainly my lower back issue. I have been using chiropractors since 1999, Dr Milne is my fourth and current chiropractor. Finally I feel like I am in good hands with a doctor who takes great pride in his profession.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

I have been a patient at the clinic for over 4 years.. Dr. Milne bought the practise and I "inherited" him.. and very glad I did. Not only does he have a great personality, he really knows what he is doing. I usually go for a monthly "tune up" and recently suffered from sciatic pain and with 3 adjustments, exercises he suggested as well as a cold pack, I was without pain. I would highly recommend anyone to see him. I always feel better after a treatment.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Milne and his staff are wonderful. There is nothing better than being greeted by happy & warm receptionists. Dr. Milne was very thorough with my back pain and offer many alternatives and suggestions. It's clear that he loves what he does. I certainly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

I have been treated by Dr Milne for a few years now. I developed a heart condition and Dr Milne immediately gave me helpful solutions and a diet plan to reduce my blood pressure, something that my GP never suggested. Later I began to have pain in my legs which I mentioned to Dr Milne and he took an extensive history and physical and diagnosed me with an urgent vascular problem and sent me to the hospital emergency. As a result I am to undergo urgent vascular leg surgery which was totally missed by my family GP. Dr Milne is an attentive, caring, expert, first rate doctor with expert medical training that I was not aware chiropractors learned. It turns out that they attend medical school the same as MDs do and have extensive training over and above what your usual GP receives. Thankyou Dr Milne.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. John Milne's Credentials

• Western States Chiropractic College (University of Western States)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal