Ratings for Dr. Bijan Hamidi

Hamidi is unknowledgeable, arrogant and very unprofessional. Waited for 45 minutes in an otherwise empty clinic for this fool to come spend 5 min and tell me nothing was wrong. I don't feel comfortable stating the condition I have but it leads to a lot of chronic pain and so I have come in to this clinic plenty of times before for quick check ups. He did not pull any of my files, ask anything about my bloodwork, pressure, diet etc. I ended up going to a different clinic.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

He is the best doctor that we have ever had. I feel fortunate that myself and my husband have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

He is very knowledgeable doctor with attention to details. Ho noticed some symptoms that other doctors didn't pay attention.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Doesn't try to understand patient, useless , dumb and arrogant. I can't believe Alberta paid for my appt

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

He really displays kindness and concern for his patients and is very intelligent and well informed doctor. Thanks you and God bless you.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

A doctor should have a kind heart, care about patient. But this doctor totally not. He did not check my medical record and did not listen to me. He even said I look pretty healthy. But I am the patient, I know how much pain I have. What a terrible Doctor he is. I blame him...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

This person doesn't derserve to be a doctor. Shows no care and syspathy to the patient. Very bad attitude, arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Much like other comments below; this person, who pretends to be a Doctor, is in no shape or form qualified to have the credentials. How he is still in the AHC system is a mystery that needs to be criminally investigated. You could get better care from a total stranger who knows nothing about medicine; they would probably be more accurate too. If you have the misfortune of being given an appointment with this person; book an appointment with someone who actually has some knowledge of medicine. Any condition you have will not be treated no matter how much the condition worsens; you will be told to live with it. I wasted 6 months with no other diagnosis than to live with my worsening condition.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

He is wonderful doktor a lots of knoledge very helpful

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Hamid saw me for few days and he is a wonderful person and detailed. I only decided to change to a female Doctor because I am pregnant and need some feminine side to my nausea. The drugs he prescribed and all were all I need as the female Dr confirmed. Let's take it easy with them. I think they're doing their jobs more especially Dr. Hamid and I like him. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015