Ratings for Dr. Bijan Hamidi

I saw Dr. Hamidi May 08. as a walk in clinic patient. It was very busy in the clinic so it took awhile to get in - which is not unexpected as a walk in. When I saw him, he was kind and very through. He had researched my condition and medical history on AB health computer system prior to examining me. He took time to talk with me and when I left, I was very satisfied with his advice. I will follow up with him and hope that he will take me on as his patient in the future.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Bijan Hamidi has been my personal doctor for 3 years. He is detailed and thorough and I think he is a doctor that doesnt rush into pumping your body with drugs. He is experienced.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Hamidi is unknowledgeable, arrogant and very unprofessional. Waited for 45 minutes in an otherwise empty clinic for this fool to come spend 5 min and tell me nothing was wrong. I don't feel comfortable stating the condition I have but it leads to a lot of chronic pain and so I have come in to this clinic plenty of times before for quick check ups. He did not pull any of my files, ask anything about my bloodwork, pressure, diet etc. I ended up going to a different clinic.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

He is the best doctor that we have ever had. I feel fortunate that myself and my husband have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

He is very knowledgeable doctor with attention to details. Ho noticed some symptoms that other doctors didn't pay attention.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Doesn't try to understand patient, useless , dumb and arrogant. I can't believe Alberta paid for my appt

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

He really displays kindness and concern for his patients and is very intelligent and well informed doctor. Thanks you and God bless you.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

A doctor should have a kind heart, care about patient. But this doctor totally not. He did not check my medical record and did not listen to me. He even said I look pretty healthy. But I am the patient, I know how much pain I have. What a terrible Doctor he is. I blame him...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

This person doesn't derserve to be a doctor. Shows no care and syspathy to the patient. Very bad attitude, arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Much like other comments below; this person, who pretends to be a Doctor, is in no shape or form qualified to have the credentials. How he is still in the AHC system is a mystery that needs to be criminally investigated. You could get better care from a total stranger who knows nothing about medicine; they would probably be more accurate too. If you have the misfortune of being given an appointment with this person; book an appointment with someone who actually has some knowledge of medicine. Any condition you have will not be treated no matter how much the condition worsens; you will be told to live with it. I wasted 6 months with no other diagnosis than to live with my worsening condition.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016