Ratings for Dr. Naida Dzanic-Cemalovic

I highly recommend Dr Naida Dzanic-Cemalovic.Highly Professional, Highly knowledgeable GYN. She truly cares about you as a patient.She actually went out of her way to help me with phone calls checking on me and follow appointments You are not rushed at all,She is very much interested in women's Health issues.Thank you Dr for all you have done for me..KC

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I consider it a blessing to have access to such a professional, knowledgable yet personable GYN. I make it a point to apply all of Dr. Naida's recommendations, especially when it pertains to my diet, because I have firsthand experienced the benefits of her expertise. Listen to me ladies, I worked in the field of medicine for almost 8 years, and I am the harshest of critics. And I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Naida's Cemalovic because the bottom line is she cares about women and women's health. Thank Dr. Naida!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Very pleasant experience! The doctor had an excellent bedside manner and was very attentive. Had all my questions answered and didnt feel rushed at all. The office was busy, but i guess that attests to the demand. See this gyn.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

What to expect: Excessively long wait, complete lack of communication between staff, disorganization, and should you ever need to reach the Dr by phone, DO NOT expect a call back. My experience- first time patient: went in for an annual exam and watched everyone before me (appeared to be walk-ins)seen before me. I waited almost 3 hours before they got me in a room (and once I was there people kept popping in expecting the room to be empty). The exam was 10 minutes and fine. I returned for a colposcopy in which I had an appointment but again waited 2 hours to get a room. I then waited in the room for another FULL hour before the procedure. When I came in to receive results, one of the nurses gave me completely different information on my file as the next nurse. I was promised a follow up call- never received one. Called to check in and left a message- never a returned call. I really think they're just trying to take my money- things didn't add up. JUST SEE A DIFFERENT DOC!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011