You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paula Baby

We had a great consult. The staff was very friendly and Dr. Baby was great. Her team made my children feel very comfortable. This was our second opinion for orthodontics were very impressed. We look forward to getting started with our children's treatment.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I saw Dr Baby & Dr Rojas for my braces and was completely impressed with my experience. The Drs and staff are always friendly and knowledgeable and made my experience a positive one. I would recommend this place to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

My son was very nervous about getting braces, but Dr. Baby and Dr. Rojas and staff made the experience very positive! The result is beautiful and I will tell all of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

After hearing many great reviews about Dr. Baby and her staff I decide to take my daughter in for a consultation. Dr. Baby was very honest and answered all my questions. Although my daughter is not ready for braces Dr. Baby will be monitoring her growth and progress and will only place braces on my daughter when ready. My daughter was at ease and loved all the staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I had braces as an adult and needed double jaw surgery, I had a great experience with Dr Baby and Dr Rojas with a better result than I even hoped for!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

My children love visiting Dr. Baby. She and her staff are always kind and friendly. They even have broken my fees into monthly payments to make more affordable for me. The don't charge interest either which is always a nice feature. I am even considering braces for myself now! Never thought I would say that!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I had my braces done by Dr. Baby! I loved going to their office. Staff were all so nice and always very helpful :) I give them 2 thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Paula Baby's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.londonbraces.com" to "http://www.paularobertsreflexology.co.uk/". Postal Code has been updated from "N5V0" to "SW11 1NT". Address has been updated from "None" to "None Northcote Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "447939502869".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had a great consult. The staff was very friendly and Dr. Baby was great. Her team made my children feel very comfortable. This was our second opinion for o..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office is excellent. The doctors are great and thorough, and the staff are very friendly and helpful"

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Baby is always so friendly, kind and knowledgable. She has a genuine interest in every patient and takes her time answering all their questions."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Baby & Dr Rojas for my braces and was completely impressed with my experience. The Drs and staff are always friendly and knowledgeable and made my expe..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was very nervous about getting braces, but Dr. Baby and Dr. Rojas and staff made the experience very positive! The result is beautiful and I will tell a..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter feels very comfortable during her appointments. Her treatment has been well explained to us and we have great confidence in Dr. Baby and her skills..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After hearing many great reviews about Dr. Baby and her staff I decide to take my daughter in for a consultation. Dr. Baby was very honest and answered all my q..."

October 7, 2014