Dr. Paula Baby

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paula Baby

Dr. Paula Baby and her team were great. Recommend her for sure.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

We enjoy visiting Dr. Baby. She takes her time and answers any questions we've had regarding our daughters braces. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Had a great bedside manner. Never made us felt rushed. Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Baby made me and my family feel so welcomed at her office. She explained our options clearly and allowed us to ask questions. We never felt rushed and felt our questions were answered. We would highly recommend Dr. Baby and her office.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Great office. Dr Baby made my son feel so welcome. Her and her office manager explained the who process in detail and we left feeling my sons needs will be taken care of.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

We had a great consult. The staff was very friendly and Dr. Baby was great. Her team made my children feel very comfortable. This was our second opinion for orthodontics were very impressed. We look forward to getting started with our children's treatment.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This office is excellent. The doctors are great and thorough, and the staff are very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Baby is always so friendly, kind and knowledgable. She has a genuine interest in every patient and takes her time answering all their questions.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I saw Dr Baby & Dr Rojas for my braces and was completely impressed with my experience. The Drs and staff are always friendly and knowledgeable and made my experience a positive one. I would recommend this place to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

My son was very nervous about getting braces, but Dr. Baby and Dr. Rojas and staff made the experience very positive! The result is beautiful and I will tell all of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Paula Baby's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients