Ratings for Dr. Alvin Adriano

Outstanding Doctor and highly recommended. Staff are courteous, friendly and very accommodating. His clinic is new and readily accessible to patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Excellent Doctor. He takes the time to ensure follow-up for tests indicating any potential issues . His clinic is new, clean with plenty of parking and easy to find.. When required, he refers you to other specialists should you need specialized tests for your ailment.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Adriano had been very helpful and resourceful to the best benefit of his clients. He is taking his practice to the level of excellence in terms of service and support. He is making his clients feel that they are part of his family, making calls for diagnostic results thus you feel reassured and cared for. The environment that he has is wholesome in a way that you feel comforted. He makes quick referral for collaboration and for timely delivery of care. He is very thorough and professional as well as caring.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Adriano has been caring for my family since 2011. He is compassionate, caring, listens to his patients’ concerns and takes them seriously, and works with them to find solutions. He is an excellent family doctor who will always refer you to an expert when needed.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Adriano is our family Dr. He has been seeing our whole family for years. He is always honest in his opinions of issues that you bring to him, he is great with ensuring that you are cared for and great with his follow up of concerns. He is always looking out for his patients best interest. His nurses at his new clinic in Silver Springs are great. Unfortunately the nurses from his other clinic at Stadium medical centre were not the best or most helpful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

He's thorough, attentive, and up to date on proper protocols, great dr.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Adriano for a few years. I have decided to find a new doctor Dr. Adriano did not take the time to explain test results. When I received my own copy in the mail, I was concerned that they made the issue seem more serious than he had let on. When I asked him about it, he made me feel stupid for asking. I need someone who listens and takes the time to explain things and not just rush through to the next patient.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Adriano made mistakes issuing my prescription and was upset when I returned to point out his mistake. He was uncaring and aloof regarding my health and issues related to my disability. He suggested a medication for me that was useless and when I returned to complain about it he admitted it was a waste of time. He even tried to get me interested in a woman he knows in China, what is up with that?! The staff are obviously frustrated and his assistant has no business being in the health care field to put it mildly

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Very accommodating Doctor and staff. Explain well all my inquiries.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

If you need a quick, painless, and no frills consultation, come see this doctor. Warm personality and empathy are not this doctor's greatest suits. I recommend thus doctor if your idea of a medical consultation is the same as ordering a Big Mac meal from a drive thru.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016