Ratings for Dr. Alvin Adriano

He's thorough, attentive, and up to date on proper protocols, great dr.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Adriano for a few years. I have decided to find a new doctor Dr. Adriano did not take the time to explain test results. When I received my own copy in the mail, I was concerned that they made the issue seem more serious than he had let on. When I asked him about it, he made me feel stupid for asking. I need someone who listens and takes the time to explain things and not just rush through to the next patient.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Adriano made mistakes issuing my prescription and was upset when I returned to point out his mistake. He was uncaring and aloof regarding my health and issues related to my disability. He suggested a medication for me that was useless and when I returned to complain about it he admitted it was a waste of time. He even tried to get me interested in a woman he knows in China, what is up with that?! The staff are obviously frustrated and his assistant has no business being in the health care field to put it mildly

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Very accommodating Doctor and staff. Explain well all my inquiries.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

If you need a quick, painless, and no frills consultation, come see this doctor. Warm personality and empathy are not this doctor's greatest suits. I recommend thus doctor if your idea of a medical consultation is the same as ordering a Big Mac meal from a drive thru.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

If you want to stay on pills rather than find issues this guy is for you.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Adriano runs a tight ship and is always punctual even when I show up early I am often seen immediately. He is caring and listens to my concerns before offering a diagnosis. He is great with my kids as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I just returned from a walk-in visit with Dr. Adriano, and I cannot think of a single time where I have felt like more of a hindrance to somebody. I was genuinely concerned about several things which were inappropriately addressed with no answers or concrete conclusion. I left with tears in my eyes actually apologizing profusely for wasting his time. Under no circumstances will I ever visit this doctor or clinic again, and I'm sure he would never want me to. I would not recommend him to anybody I care about in my life.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Adriano is a composed and knowledgeable doctor who, in my opinion, keeps up with his research and has a very pragmatic approach within his practice. I enjoy his thorough nature and would recommend him to anyone that is seeking a doctor!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Does not speculate, go into detail, adequately explain things, or even really seem to care. Nodded blandly at everything I was saying (Medically relevant information) and then gestured to the door with a shrug. Probably a decent doctor if you can either convince him to care or know what you need beforehand, but is not interested in problem solving.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013