Ratings for Dr. Elmer F. Diltz

Poor medicine, terrible office. Jerry Springer medicine.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I had an urgent health issue last week not appropriate for an ER visit. I couldn't see anyone at my pcp for 1 week. I sought evaluation from another doctor in the meantime. Dr. Diltz accosted me upon entering the exam room about going to another doctor and proceeded to rattle off the other doctor's D.O.B., graduation date, practice address and ended this opening with, "See, I do my research when I see people." Besides having a condescending tone of voice, he couldn't remember what my medication dosage was for either medication and was confused that I had started Minipres and not Catapres. He questioned prior diagnoses from his former office partner, who retired. He asked about the size of the other doctor's practice, which I don't really know, and decided to add that his practice has 10000 patients; his father started it; that he's been there since '81 and he has 35 years experience. I could've paid a stranger less money to feel berated and shamed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Elmer F. Diltz's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1981)