Dr. Maha Wanes Hana

5 1 3.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Maha Wanes Hana

Dr. Maha Wanes Hana's Ratings

I located Dr. Wanes after being treated rudely by another Doctor in the Kemptville area, I told her I'd had a small heart attack, it wasn't until after several visits to Dr. Wanes I had to ask if she would take my blood pressure, something you would think a Doctor would do on each visit by a Heart Attack victim, she actually looked surprised by my asking!!!
Having taken the same med's for several years and my being happy with the results at my med's, it is at my yearly physical where my medication renewal for a year occurs, Dr. Wanes presented my med's would be renewed for another year, however low and behold 'no' only for a 100 day period....I would call this abuse of the OHIP system! Why would anyone want to go back to the Doctor every three months for prescription renewals?
Doctor Wanes is rarely in the office, I'm not sure if she has another practice somewhere, as a person who rarely picks up virus, when I did get hit last fall I was hit hard with 2 virus's, Dr. Wanes was no where to be found when needed.....Kemptville Hospital Emergency was where I went....Thank You Kemptville Hospital an excellent facility.
Be very cautious!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2909500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2015

Dr. Wanes is awesome!! Have been going to her for years and she is reliable, cares and listens to all that you have to say. Doctors are busy and you have to be factual and quick when giving your history and concerns. Get to the point. I have tremendous respect for Dr. Wanes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I don't see Dr. Wanes because I want a friend. She isn't chatty, but she is efficient, supportive, and caring. She is consistently on time, probably because she isn't chatty, and her staff moves people in and out with ease. If you want to cry on someones shoulder, she may not be the best person, but you know what? She'll refer you to someone who is. I go to her for medical advice, and that's what I get. I trust her, and respect her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

The Perfect Doctor once you get adjusted. I have found one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Always get the feeling that I am being rushed out the door, like she is competing in some sort of 'how many patients in 8 hours' type of game. I still attend her clinic as she prescribes what I ask for when I ask for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr wanes is very reliable ,does care about various issues
Did refer me on time after being neglected x years
I don't agree with most of the previews reviews

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

She is a very rude and unprofessional! Abosolutely no etiquette or manner... No interpersonal skills

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I have to say I was surprised by the reviews here. I’ve been a patient of Dr Wanes for about a year & I was really impressed by her. I’m asthmatic & the new regime she put me on has worked wonderfully. I moved to her practice because I moved to Kemptville & don’t work in the city anymore. She was highly professional & actually puts her notes in a laptop while interviewing & prints out her prescriptions the same way. Very efficient. The entire practice is very busy so no, there is no time for folksy chit chat but I really prefer my Doctor to come to the point, anyway. I’ll be sticking with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

At least its not "just me". I assumed she took an instant dislike to me as a person , and thus her approach with me.
I cant foresee returning.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

WOOOOWWWW
Its truly disappointing when a doctor who is educated, at least their certificate says so, and has absolutely no bedside manner. they go to school and become great doctors and somewhere along the way lose their joy and love for what they do. It Saddens me that this Woman hates her life so much that she must be rude and condescending to the very persons who give her work. I am a strong believer in carma and you get treated the way you treat others. she must remember that one day she will require assistants from a doctor and hopefully that Doctor isn't as life hating as her.
in closing don't waste your time with negative ppl. "itll make ya sick"

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2531759].votes_count ]]