Ratings for Dr. Maha Wanes Hana

Don't agree with the negative comments as we adjusted very well since seen her Mostly referred my wife to a specialist to check a serious issue after 12 years of negligence!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Since we switched to Dr Wanes we discovered huge gaps in our care , I wasn't aware about the heart risk and cholesterol, She put me on therapy right away What an eye opener!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

I have to say that the prat ice is busy but since I was sent for tests to find out what is wrong with my kidneys after all these years I'm really grateful!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Wanes is quick and hurried, I usually feel rushed, her practice is extremely busy. Receptionist is curt, borders on rude both in person and on the phone. On a positive note her nurse is very caring and helpful. I will stay with Dr Wanes as no one else is taking new patients.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Would benefit from learning a little good old fashion Canadian politeness, especially with her staff. She was quite curt and demanding.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Had Dr wanes x 12 mo now. She really had deeper look in my medications , eliminating the Un nessecary ones Saving me taking extra chemicals for no reasons First time to be asked for disease prevention also insisted on being me for Pap test after all those years!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Good experience as helped me to stop smoking totally after 18 years!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

we have attended the practice for 6 months now, the clinic is busy,I see the doctor as multi tasker typing notes,sending prescriptions, we are giving neutral rating ,dont agree with most previous comments we felt welcomed and appropriate questions were asked in professional way Time allocation was adequate as well.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I agree that she is strict with NARCOTICS obsessively, but will go the extra mile to look at things to fix it rather than adding more , My respect to her deeply

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I respect her as she is putting efforts to solve the mystery of my bleeding / anaemia I had it for years and was told that This is NORMAL By a male doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016