Ratings for Dr. Maha Wanes Hana

Unpleasant, and dismissive. Refused to look into a serious medical issue further by refusing further bloodwork that would easily verify it. Rude and asking off topic inappropriate questions. Changed my medication to a higher costing one that created awful side affects when I had asked a different one lower cost ( did my research). Hope never to see her again. Avoid at all cost except if you want to someone belittle and ignore you.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I located Dr. Wanes after being treated rudely by another Doctor in the Kemptville area, I told her I'd had a small heart attack, it wasn't until after several visits to Dr. Wanes I had to ask if she would take my blood pressure, something you would think a Doctor would do on each visit by a Heart Attack victim, she actually looked surprised by my asking!!! Having taken the same med's for several years and my being happy with the results at my med's, it is at my yearly physical where my medication renewal for a year occurs, Dr. Wanes presented my med's would be renewed for another year, however low and behold 'no' only for a 100 day period....I would call this abuse of the OHIP system! Why would anyone want to go back to the Doctor every three months for prescription renewals? Doctor Wanes is rarely in the office, I'm not sure if she has another practice somewhere, as a person who rarely picks up virus, when I did get hit last fall I was hit hard with 2 virus's, Dr. Wanes was no where to be found when needed.....Kemptville Hospital Emergency was where I went....Thank You Kemptville Hospital an excellent facility. Be very cautious!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Wanes is awesome!! Have been going to her for years and she is reliable, cares and listens to all that you have to say. Doctors are busy and you have to be factual and quick when giving your history and concerns. Get to the point. I have tremendous respect for Dr. Wanes.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I don't see Dr. Wanes because I want a friend. She isn't chatty, but she is efficient, supportive, and caring. She is consistently on time, probably because she isn't chatty, and her staff moves people in and out with ease. If you want to cry on someones shoulder, she may not be the best person, but you know what? She'll refer you to someone who is. I go to her for medical advice, and that's what I get. I trust her, and respect her.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

The Perfect Doctor once you get adjusted. I have found one.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Always get the feeling that I am being rushed out the door, like she is competing in some sort of 'how many patients in 8 hours' type of game. I still attend her clinic as she prescribes what I ask for when I ask for it.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have to say I was surprised by the reviews here. I’ve been a patient of Dr Wanes for about a year & I was really impressed by her. I’m asthmatic & the new regime she put me on has worked wonderfully. I moved to her practice because I moved to Kemptville & don’t work in the city anymore. She was highly professional & actually puts her notes in a laptop while interviewing & prints out her prescriptions the same way. Very efficient. The entire practice is very busy so no, there is no time for folksy chit chat but I really prefer my Doctor to come to the point, anyway. I’ll be sticking with her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Maha Wanes Hana's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Unpleasant, and dismissive. Refused to look into a serious medical issue further by refusing further bloodwork that would easily verify it. Rude and asking off..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. " I located Dr. Wanes after being treated rudely by another Doctor in the Kemptville area, I told her I'd had a small heart attack, it wasn't until after..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wanes is awesome!! Have been going to her for years and she is reliable, cares and listens to all that you have to say. Doctors are busy and you have to be ..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't see Dr. Wanes because I want a friend. She isn't chatty, but she is efficient, supportive, and caring. She is consistently on time, probably because she..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The Perfect Doctor once you get adjusted. I have found one."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Always get the feeling that I am being rushed out the door, like she is competing in some sort of 'how many patients in 8 hours' type of game. I still attend h..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr wanes is very reliable ,does care about various issues Did refer me on time after being neglected x years I don't agree with most of the previews reviews"

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is a very rude and unprofessional! Abosolutely no etiquette or manner... No interpersonal skills"

December 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have to say I was surprised by the reviews here. I’ve been a patient of Dr Wanes for about a year & I was really impressed by her. I’m asthmatic & the new reg..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "At least its not "just me". I assumed she took an instant dislike to me as a person , and thus her approach with me. I cant foresee returning."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "WOOOOWWWW Its truly disappointing when a doctor who is educated, at least their certificate says so, and has absolutely no bedside manner. they go to school an..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude front desk staff with terrible phone manners. Wanes is confrontational and judgmental. Doesn't let you finish explaining things. You get the feeling that s..."

September 4, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 28, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 27, 2012
  • Last Name changed from "Wanes" to "Wanes Hana", First Name changed from "" to "Maha"

June 3, 2012