Ratings for Dr. Maha Wanes Hana

Had Dr wanes x 12 mo now. She really had deeper look in my medications , eliminating the Un nessecary ones Saving me taking extra chemicals for no reasons First time to be asked for disease prevention also insisted on being me for Pap test after all those years!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Good experience as helped me to stop smoking totally after 18 years!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

we have attended the practice for 6 months now, the clinic is busy,I see the doctor as multi tasker typing notes,sending prescriptions, we are giving neutral rating ,dont agree with most previous comments we felt welcomed and appropriate questions were asked in professional way Time allocation was adequate as well.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I agree that she is strict with NARCOTICS obsessively, but will go the extra mile to look at things to fix it rather than adding more , My respect to her deeply

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I respect her as she is putting efforts to solve the mystery of my bleeding / anaemia I had it for years and was told that This is NORMAL By a male doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I was willing to give Dr. Wanes the benefit of the doubt after the first time ever she was rude to my daughter. Instead of being supportive because she had lost weight, Dr. Wanes said "now she looks like a normal person". Again today she was rude, ignorant and dismissive. I have had enough! I realize your doctor is not your best friend, but there is a lot to be said for their bed side manner. You go to the doctor for their medical advice and guidance not ridicule and their personal Opinion!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Awful Doctor. I felt very rushed. She asked me a question then would interrupt me mid sentence. I am a new patient and she never even introduced herself. She stood at her computer the entire time. I did not the read the review before going in but i am glad i am not the only person who felt this way about her. The staff wasn't very friendly but the nurse was nice. I will be looking for a new doctor soon.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr Wanes should not be in private practice. She jumps to conclusions, says one thing and means another. Contradictory mixed messages and incomplete provision of information. It got to the point where I would not visit her without my spouse as a witness. A very incompetent physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I hope one day Dr.Wane has some kind of chronic pain. Then she might understand how hard it is to cope with, and realize that it doesn't mean I am a drug addict looking for drugs to feed an addiction. I will say one good thing about her, she did send me for a test that no other doctor ever has and I was pleased about that. I will say this, once the test has been done, I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Unpleasant, and dismissive. Refused to look into a serious medical issue further by refusing further bloodwork that would easily verify it. Rude and asking off topic inappropriate questions. Changed my medication to a higher costing one that created awful side affects when I had asked a different one lower cost ( did my research). Hope never to see her again. Avoid at all cost except if you want to someone belittle and ignore you.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015