Ratings for Dr. Carol J. Langdoc

Dr Langdoc is the medical doctor you want to see if you want to work with a high quality proficient professional physician. My experience was much better than I expected in short it was "this is your diagnoses, this is your cure". She tells you what to expect then with your OK takes care of the problem.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I want to let anybody that is thinking about seeing an ENT please see Dr Langdoc. I have seen other ENTs and they were more worried about their next appointment than concentrating on me. Dr. Langdoc took the time to explain exactly what was going on with my nasal passage and set in place a course of action. Since my surgury my life has changed for not only the better, it now is the best (I can breathe now without any effort) I cannot thank Dr Langdoc enough for what she has done for me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Carol J. Langdoc's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO