Ratings for Dr. Carol J. Langdoc

Dr. Carol J. Langdoc is the most UNPROFESSIONAL and UNRESPONSIVE Dr. I have ever met!!!!! My first experience ever visiting with this practice, my PCP referred me to Dr. Carol J. Langdoc in regards to having a tonsillectomy due to how many tonsillitis cases I have per year. The Dr. first told me that a tonsillectomy should not be performed just on a whim but wanted me to do a sleep study to diagnose whether I have sleep apnea. The first problem I encountered was trying to even pick up the sleep test as I had scheduled to pick it up before office hours due to my work schedule and the medical assistant never showed up. Fast forward to after the sleep test was finally done, I was told by the Dr. that I would have to have surgery on a deviated septum and the tonsillectomy due to how severe my sleep apnea is. I had been told that the Dr. would like me to see a pain management specialist prior to surgery, but this soon changed into a requirement. However, both myself as well as the Dr. could not find a pain management specialist and I was told she would cancel the surgery because of it. When trying to call for a referral to a pain management specialist, the Dr. did not call me back until a week later, ever after multiple voicemails I left. I was told by the Dr. herself that I was unable to be put on CPAP without having this surgery as CPAP would not work due to the deviated septum. This Dr. found every excuse she could to avoid doing the surgey even after she is the one who said I had to have the surgey done and I even told her that pain management was MY choice, not hers.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Langdoc is the medical doctor you want to see if you want to work with a high quality proficient professional physician. My experience was much better than I expected in short it was "this is your diagnoses, this is your cure". She tells you what to expect then with your OK takes care of the problem.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I want to let anybody that is thinking about seeing an ENT please see Dr Langdoc. I have seen other ENTs and they were more worried about their next appointment than concentrating on me. Dr. Langdoc took the time to explain exactly what was going on with my nasal passage and set in place a course of action. Since my surgury my life has changed for not only the better, it now is the best (I can breathe now without any effort) I cannot thank Dr Langdoc enough for what she has done for me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Carol J. Langdoc's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO