Ratings for Dr. Jill M Taylor

Dr Taylor and her staff are all very kind and helpful, and the office itself is beautiful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

This dentist does wonders, such as a root canal through a crown, which greatly impressed me. I recommend her most highly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

The best dentist I've had. The consults are factual, supportive, and realistic as well as innovative toward both the art and sciences of the evolving profession. The support admin staff are great. The hygienist is a pro with positive nature making regularly cleaning a sunny warn breeze rather than an cold winter ice storm to grid you way through. It is a welcome relief to be go here and be healed. It feels good to finally feel good about going to a dentist office.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Excellent dentist and hygenist. They are really nice with me especially when I had a cavity and was really scared of the needle!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr.Taylor and staff were very responsive to my need to be seen urgently. Dr.Taylor's in depth understanding of my TMJ issue allowed for her treatment to result in a rapid improvement in my symptoms. I remain very grateful to her and her staff for their care.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Pretentious, over priced, suggesting things that don't need to be done and cost is more than triple for anything out of the ordinary ie: night guard $2000? And not covered by insurance, left feeling guilty everytime they suggested something but if it wasn't under my insurance I wasn't getting it

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr and staff are rude and very un professional, very disappointed

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Excellent dentist and wonderful staff - have recommended to several, who are now regulars as well.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I love this dentist and office - wonderful professionals, and make me feel comfortable and safe.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Taylor and her staff are like family. They are kind, respectful and thorough. I have many health issues and they're always on the ball with any potential drug conflicts or side effects. They are great.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015