Ratings for Dr. Fanar Swaida

Dr. Fanar Swaida was able to accommodate me on an emergency bases and got me out of pain. His staff were very welcoming and helped me with the billing to my insurance. I can't thank Dr. Fanar Swaida enough for helping me out with my pain.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Excellent customer service by Dr. Fanar Swaida and his staff at Rockwest Dental in mississauga. They certainly place a high priority of the needs of their patients. I highly recommend them for all your dental needs!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Easy going dentist, a real nice guy. He was on time and didn't rush

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Fanar Swaida is a wonderful dental professional and I would highly recommend him. He is very thorough and explains your situation in a way that is easy to understand. His staff is very polite, accommodating and his hygienist, Tea, takes her time ensuring that you are well taken care of. Dr. Fanar is extremely knowledgeable and always recommends a number of preventative measures that I can take to maintain my strong oral health. I can't say enough about this dentist. Oral health is integral to ones well being and I feel very comfortable knowing that Dr. Fanar and his team have my best interests at heart and have shown that they will regularly work to provide top notch dental care for both me and my family! Thank you Dr. Fanar. Your patients are very fortunate to have you.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Love this dentist great with children and always informs you what is being done before it is done.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011