You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Satish Rachapalli

Most appointments find this physician with very little or nothing to say. I am in and out of his office in less than 5 minutes, with a req for blood work and no further informed than when I went in. The only time he presents as someone who truly cares is when he has medical students working with him. The change is absolutely incredible; upbeat, charming, talkative, informative. I think "yes", he's changed, this is wonderful...and the next visit comes along...no student... and he's sullen, little communication. I'm an intelligent, responsible, easy going patient and find him very difficult. Wish I had a better review.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

He is very caring and considerate. He understands your pain as it reflects in his face. He found me in an advanced state of ankylosing spondylitus. It was a long wait to see him and it was a long wait to make it thru all the testing, more than a year for confirmed diagnosis, but none of the wait time was of his doing. It's our system and I respect that they work in it with no control. Some of the complaints I understand as would Dr Racapalli. Communication was hard, until I began to listen carefully and to ask more well thought out questions. The next year my two hips were replaced, because I had left things go by too long! Dr Rachapalli has prescribed me on a biological drug which I inject every 2 weeks. So far too good! No Hip, lower back or neck PAIN! I can now work harder at staying fit because that is the most important thing that you can do for yourself. Every doctor/specialist I have ever seen will recommend "Get Fit"

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Rheumatologists are suppose to assist a patient medically manage patients with arthritis. I am only 50 years of age and have moderate to severe o/a in back and knees and he did nothing for me other than tell me it is an aging process, exercise and lose weight. Seriously!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have suffered since childhood with auto immune disorders. I have seen many Rhumys in my life and I found Dr Rachapalli to be comforting, caring, compassionate, and very knowledgable. I drove from out of town to see him and have started new meds and I couldn't be happier. He took the time to address each and every concern I had. I will for sure be keeping him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

almost a year and still don't know what's wrong with me!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Even though I was pretty certain what my diagnosis would be when I went in to see Dr. Rachapalli, he was thorough in explaining everything to me. It was a quick appointment, but all that was necessary to say was said. On my next appointment, I have a laundry list of questions for him which he was happy to see that I had them written down and went through each of my questions until I was satisfied with the answers. He doesn't waste time, but he doesn't rush you. His office staff has been wonderful and helpful whenever I have had questions.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I am a RN and believe me I know who a real doctor is! Dr Rachapalli is a god send for me. He diagnosed me with a rare problem during the first visit itself and send me to Vancouver for urgent treatment. I think I am the luckiest patient. I do not hesitate to recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Satish Rachapalli's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Most appointments find this physician with very little or nothing to say. I am in and out of his office in less than 5 minutes, with a req for blood work and n..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is very caring and considerate. He understands your pain as it reflects in his face. He found me in an advanced state of ankylosing spondylitus. It was a lo..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr R and his staff multiple times now, and they have been nothing but kind and helpful. No complaints here! "

December 7, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Rheumatologists are suppose to assist a patient medically manage patients with arthritis. I am only 50 years of age and have moderate to severe o/a in back and..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have suffered since childhood with auto immune disorders. I have seen many Rhumys in my life and I found Dr Rachapalli to be comforting, caring, compassionate..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "almost a year and still don't know what's wrong with me!"

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, great staff! Listens to your concerns and questions, very knowledgeable and compassionate, love him!"

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Even though I was pretty certain what my diagnosis would be when I went in to see Dr. Rachapalli, he was thorough in explaining everything to me. It was a quic..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved his down to earth attitude and helpful nature. On time, promptly answers telephone calls and all in all a very good doctor and a very well run office."

October 21, 2014