Ratings for Dr. Satish Rachapalli

Doesn't listen no matter how clear I tell him something. Super frustrating... I feel very ignored at this point. I thought doctors where suppose to help. He makes me feel hopeless.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

The most arrogant of all doctors I have ever met. How unfortunate for me to have spent even one second with this person and his nurse, very rude to the point I felt bullied. I will never go back. Worst experience ever left shaken and visibly upset.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Awful. Rude, does not listen, dismiss what you told him, contradicts previous experts, does not order tests to confirm previous diagnosis. Very patronizing and careless. His receptionist is inefficient, rude, unfriendly, and does not know how to her job. Something as simple as getting previous tests from other specialists. First she says she has them and then it turns out that either she does not have them or have misplaced them. Waste of time. Irritating experience.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

It took me a while to warm up to him, and at first you don't think he's listening or doesn't care, but he will surprise you with some warm comments and reciting almost everything you've been through in the past year. He also let's me control my medications and let's me learn the hard nocks of doing such things.. eventually I follow his orders and start feeling much better :)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Current receptionist does not listen, can not spell, and shortens my name even though she has been repeatedly told not too. Dr Ratchapalli is great.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Unfortunately Dr Rasapalli’s current MOA and Nursing Assistant are argumentative and rude. The MOA has put me on hold then return to my line and started talking about a different patient, I have cut her off before anything too personal has been said but it alarms me that she can remember what line she just answered and doesn’t use simple methods such as saying the patient nsme before blabbing away. As others have said they blame others for everything thing. I have had to fight to get a fax resent when it wasn’t received by the pharmacy. I can’t imagine being so cold and arrogant toward a patient.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

It feels like a waste of time every visit. As others have said he seems to not hear a word I say, in and out of the office with no help. The MOA is useless! She blames the lab and the pharmacy insists it's them not getting the faxes when it is their issue. Funny how now there's a sign saying they won't fax things now. She will NOT pass a simple message on to him, so she said he'd call me. I told her that evening I would be at work, but he called anyway and I missed it. You cannot leave a message either. So you have to go in to be rudely ignored again in person. I am done!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Excellent experience dealing with Dr Rachapalli, Nurse Jen and Debbie out front! My PSA and Ankylosing spondylitis is in remission. Thank you so much for giving me a great quality of life back again!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Pleasant and to the point. Initial exam extremely thorough and not rushed. Conservative in the use of medication in my opinion. Persistent in ongoing search for solutions. Accessible and has expanded to Nanaimo. Telephone usually hits voice mail but it is responded to in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Considering demand, very timely. Pleasant demeanor, but honest and to the point. Proactive as he can be, considering our ever-more-limited medical resources here across Canada but especially BC

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017