Ratings for Dr. Satish Rachapalli

It feels like a waste of time every visit. As others have said he seems to not hear a word I say, in and out of the office with no help. The MOA is useless! She blames the lab and the pharmacy insists it's them not getting the faxes when it is their issue. Funny how now there's a sign saying they won't fax things now. She will NOT pass a simple message on to him, so she said he'd call me. I told her that evening I would be at work, but he called anyway and I missed it. You cannot leave a message either. So you have to go in to be rudely ignored again in person. I am done!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Excellent experience dealing with Dr Rachapalli, Nurse Jen and Debbie out front! My PSA and Ankylosing spondylitis is in remission. Thank you so much for giving me a great quality of life back again!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Pleasant and to the point. Initial exam extremely thorough and not rushed. Conservative in the use of medication in my opinion. Persistent in ongoing search for solutions. Accessible and has expanded to Nanaimo. Telephone usually hits voice mail but it is responded to in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Considering demand, very timely. Pleasant demeanor, but honest and to the point. Proactive as he can be, considering our ever-more-limited medical resources here across Canada but especially BC

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

The pharmacist at the Richmond Medical Pharmacy told me about this wonderful doctor. He has really helped me live with rheumatoid arthritis.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Very knowledgable and helpful. He is quick and to the point, but does listen when you talk and ask questions. Help me with a complicated medical issues and drugs that are hard to get.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I came to this doctor to confirm a diagnosis of fibromyalgia. After he made the diagnosis he told me that there was nothing he could do and told not to come back. Just go home and suffer. Heartless, impatient and lazy. I also have arthritis and I asked if I could use some of the facilities for arthritis therapy. I was told I didn't have the right type of arthritis and to get out.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Victoria is so very fortunate to have Dr. Rachapalli. He is concerned and caring, and referred me for an urgent, unrelated medical issue which my family Dr. did not do. I have had a wonderful interaction with Dr. Rachapalli.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Most appointments find this physician with very little or nothing to say. I am in and out of his office in less than 5 minutes, with a req for blood work and no further informed than when I went in. The only time he presents as someone who truly cares is when he has medical students working with him. The change is absolutely incredible; upbeat, charming, talkative, informative. I think "yes", he's changed, this is wonderful...and the next visit comes along...no student... and he's sullen, little communication. I'm an intelligent, responsible, easy going patient and find him very difficult. Wish I had a better review.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

He is very caring and considerate. He understands your pain as it reflects in his face. He found me in an advanced state of ankylosing spondylitus. It was a long wait to see him and it was a long wait to make it thru all the testing, more than a year for confirmed diagnosis, but none of the wait time was of his doing. It's our system and I respect that they work in it with no control. Some of the complaints I understand as would Dr Racapalli. Communication was hard, until I began to listen carefully and to ask more well thought out questions. The next year my two hips were replaced, because I had left things go by too long! Dr Rachapalli has prescribed me on a biological drug which I inject every 2 weeks. So far too good! No Hip, lower back or neck PAIN! I can now work harder at staying fit because that is the most important thing that you can do for yourself. Every doctor/specialist I have ever seen will recommend "Get Fit"

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015