Ratings for Dr. Azhar Malik

Worst dr I have ever known. I would rather die than let him look at me no bedside manners what so ever I rate him zero

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Malik operated on me the first time in 2001 for Colon cancer. I have seen him approx. 12 times since then for colonoscopies. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, on time and I trust him very much. His staff are great.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I would not! The good reviews seem like their from the staff itself.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Malik performed an emergency appendectomy on me recently. Although the symptoms I had were not typical, he did not rule out of hand the diagnosis from his peers and operated within the hour he first saw me. His work, under the circumstances was exceptional and certainly life saving. This was, as it turned out, a very complicated and difficult operation as my appendix was necrotic and perhaps the largest he had seen in 30 years! I highly recommend Dr. Malik, and I would trust him with my life again.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Reading the reviews and just can t understand some comments. I met with Dr. Malik as he attended my mom. He was courteous, respectful and thorough. He explained exactly what he found and went into detail about the surgery. His bedside manner was lovely and he follow up was outstanding. Would highly recommend him to any other family or friend.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Arrogant and worst doctor i have ever seen since i have arrived in canada. I would not recommend this person to anyone i had a surgery and since after that met him twice but he never checks the wound properly he does not care if its healing or not, He is disrespectful just because i am a refugee status he discharged me today and his behavious was inappropriate towards me and my brother.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Always a pleasure to deal with Dr. Malik... He did a wonderful job looking after my Mom and always respectful!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I just meet with Dr. Malik for my consultation.. was worried with all these mixed reviews..but he seems pleasant and professional, and will go ahead with my surgery. I will trust him with my life while im under the knife!! thanking you in advance Dr.Malik and team

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Found his office, was modern and nice, given a spa like feel. Kim was very warm welcoming and very helpful. Dr. A. Malik is very professional and is a very good surgeon. You need a warm, confident, professional surgeon, Dr. Malik is the one. ** don't be discouraged, or hesitate reading all the other negative reviews **

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

My mother was very scared to see Dr. Malik after reading his reviews. I must say that the below reviews that are negative are completely untrue. Dr. Malik was honest and direct when it came to medical information, which can often be misinterpreted as being rude or arrogant. He took care of my mother's biopsy, lumpectomy and then later bilateral mastectomy. For all of the procedures, he made sure to let us know the surgery well and asked us if we had any questions or concerns. During the healing process of a bilateral mastectomy women often have problems with raising their arms and the range of motion is limited, this has not been the case with my mother. We acknowledge that it was Dr. Malik's experience and professionalism that has led to such speedy recovery. People need to look past all the negative things written and give him a chance. This chance has changed our lives for the best as we have been blessed to have had Dr. Malik on our side throughout such a scary time in our lives. May God continue to bless you and your team, including staff in your beautiful office space. Laura D.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016