Ratings for Dr. Azhar Malik

Horrible Dr. absolutely horrible!!!!!! Don’t waste your time, if you hear this drs name just run away!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

He is arrogant and self centered; I read the reviews and the negatives all fit his profile; he still has time to fix negatives

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

My first encounter with Dr. Malik was when I was admitted to Osler Hospital on an emergency basis in January with diverticulitis and a blocked bowel. Thankfully, they were able to clear the bowel blockage with antibiotics and fluids. Dr. Malik attended and explained what would transpire if they were unable to clear the blockage. I saw Dr. Malik in his office a couple of weeks ago and found his staff very professional and friendly! Having been in many doctor's offices over the years, both in Canada and the U.S., I was very impressed with what a beautiful office he has and have to comment on the cleanliness - the best I've ever seen. Dr. Malik was friendly and answered any questions I had - not rushed at all. He wants to see me in another 6 months to ensure that I haven't had any additional problems, but believe me, since this is the second time to have diverticulitis, I am avoiding anything with seeds (tomatoes), nuts and drinking lots of fluids. When I asked my family doctor if he would want Dr. Malik as his own surgeon, he replied, "Most definitely - he's an excellent surgeon!" So for all of you with negative comments, thanks, but I'll stick with Dr. Malik and would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr. Malik for being there for me!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

He comes in the room we say hi nothing like we were not there . I can’t believe how ignorant he was have never experienced a Dr. to behave that way we had so many questions didn’t get any answers. We wasted our time just to come home upset, I think his ego is so high he is forgetting he makes his money from people who need help and he is not providing that. This person should not be a Dr. I would not recommend him to anyone i will do the opposite I will tell everyone to be aware if they hear his name.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Careless and impolite doctor. He has horrid bedside manner and lacks knowledge. Consistently puts down other medical professionals and doesn't provide proper care for patients.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

This doctor is utterly careless and just quite frankly scary. I had a brief stint with Colon Cancer that was properly treated by Dr. Hart at St. Joseph Hospital. When I told him that Dr. Malik suggested a removal of my sphincter to eliminate the potential, he was utterly appalled. A small procedure was done and I have been cancer free for nearly 7 years now. That monster nearly ruined my life forever and thank God I got a second opinion. You can visit this doctor sure, but get a second opinion from some one qualified. How Dr. Malik came to the conclusion after looking at me for exactly 30 seconds is beyond me.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Worst dr I have ever known. I would rather die than let him look at me no bedside manners what so ever I rate him zero

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Malik operated on me the first time in 2001 for Colon cancer. I have seen him approx. 12 times since then for colonoscopies. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, on time and I trust him very much. His staff are great.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I would not! The good reviews seem like their from the staff itself.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Malik performed an emergency appendectomy on me recently. Although the symptoms I had were not typical, he did not rule out of hand the diagnosis from his peers and operated within the hour he first saw me. His work, under the circumstances was exceptional and certainly life saving. This was, as it turned out, a very complicated and difficult operation as my appendix was necrotic and perhaps the largest he had seen in 30 years! I highly recommend Dr. Malik, and I would trust him with my life again.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016