Ratings for Dr. Fred A. Corder

Where is the NP he used to have?? She was awesome. I never got to see Corder, but she always explained everything. The one he has now is an idiot. I never get to talk to anyone there who knows what's going on.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

He was uninterested in anything I had to say when he did my procedure. He actually checked his text messages while I was trying to talk to him. Saw his NP Britney, first, which should have been a warning sign. She's an idiot. I wanted my test results and was told they would NOT be given over the phone, very rudely, so I had no choice but to go see the NP again to get the results of my thousands of dollars of tests. She knows absolutely nothing about gastroenterology. It was a rip off; in order to get my results I had to go back and see someone who is obviously uncaring and uneducated. The first nurse/assistant I had to see before I got back to the NP was rude also. She acted like she hated being there. So, all those tests, and I still really don't know what's wrong with me. How is this place even in business??

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Not satisfied with this place at all. I never got to see the dr, only his NP Brittany and she seemed to only have a 6th grade education. Every question I had was answered with a made up answer which I knew was wrong and I've never had any medical training. The nurses had NO personality, just did what they had to do without any conversation with a patient. I think it's just an assembly line to make money. I don't think I would ever go back.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

He sucks if you need help don't go there they are horrible

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I had been to several other physicians with stomach problems. They kept telling me I had spastic colon. Not only did he find out I had Crohns disease, I also had a bad gallbladder. I feel better than I have in a long time. Loved his NP, as well as everyone else there

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I have seen a lot of neg. reviews about Dr. Corder but I found him to be GREAT the man SAVED my life I owe him everything!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Corder is rarely available and seems to relegate all of his patient contact to his nurse practitioner. If you ever get to talk to him, he is blunt, rude, and uncaring. Many of his patients wouldn't know what he looked like if they passed him on the street. Perhaps he should put his picture on the bills the patients have to pay. At least then they would know who was taking their money.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Wanted to remove my Gallbladder. Second and third opinion showed my Gallbladder to be fine.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Does not care about his patients...very evident

flag | Submitted August 31, 2006

Dr. Fred A. Corder's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup