Ratings for Dr. Crystal Krasilowez

Very knowledgeable. Gave me my options with no pressure for either choice. Was happy to have someone guide me with my decision.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Where should I start? Worst dentist ever! Yeah that's a good start. I have gone a few times now and she has never been on time. Lets face it, punctuality isn't always the strong suit of any doctors office but when your experience is so bad, it just makes it more obvious that she's always late. The office looks like a nice place but it doesn't take long to see that it has more class then Dr Krasilowez. I cant believe that she would talk about other dentists, people or her own staff above patients! Will not be going back!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I love Dr. Krasilowez and her staff! They always make me feel so comfortable and make sure nothing ever hurts. I highly recommend her office if you are looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I love going to Dr. krasilowez's office. It seems she has all new staff since my last appointment but I would say it is definitely for the better! Everyone seems to be having so much fun all while giving exceptional service. I am very nervous and I never feel anything. My kids lover her therapist as well. We absolutely recommend West Hill dental to anyone who is nervous, the playful banter between staff and the tvs make me so much more at ease.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Krasilowez is an excellent dentist. My experiences have all been pain free and she is very professional. She makes me feel comfortable and explains all my options to me. I have switched my family over to her and we have all been happy with her work. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Krasilowez is a very competent dentist. She runs her own business, therefore needs to tell people what to do. She treats her staff and patients with respect.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Very greatful to have found this dentist and this office I need a lot of work but dr Krasilowez gave me options so I didn't feel overwhelmed. She isn't the fastest but that's probably why her work is good My last dentist was fast and all his work needs to be redone. She is stern with her staff but I wouldn't call it being rude She runs a professional office and this requires her to have expectations of them Her staff all seem happy Only problem is how far she is booking away but It's worth the wait

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I was very impressed with this office overall until the dentist was worried that she had offended the patient in her room about something stupid that she said. She had no concern about the other people in her office that also heard her comments and that they might be offended. I was in the waiting room long enough to hear her tell the story more than once about another dentist that lies to get out of a speeding ticket by saying they were late for surgery and how she thought it was wrong. Why anyone would trust and confide in Dr. Krasilowez I will never understand. If she is a good dentist or not does not matter if she offends everyone in the office. Her staff included.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I had an appointment not too long and this dentist is Extremely unprofessional!! She was speaking very very poorly about her staff and insulting them to others in front of patients. Then I heard her speaking very poorly about another patient! I would NEVER recommend this dentist to anyone. She cannot use discretion or respect I will NOT be returning!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

A very competent dentist. Made me feel very comfortable even after not seeing any dentist at all in many years. Will need a few appointments to "catch up" on dental work, but she lays out the rational and plan ahead so you know what to expect. Gives good time lines for when work needs to get done and is not afraid about suggesting different specialists (ie.... For a root canal). The banter and chatting between her and the staff makes it less serious and helps put the patients at ease. I recommend the clinic to anyone needing a gooddentist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016