You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Crystal Krasilowez

Dr Krasilowez is an excellent dentist. My experiences have all been pain free and she is very professional. She makes me feel comfortable and explains all my options to me. I have switched my family over to her and we have all been happy with her work. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Krasilowez is a very competent dentist. She runs her own business, therefore needs to tell people what to do. She treats her staff and patients with respect.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Very greatful to have found this dentist and this office I need a lot of work but dr Krasilowez gave me options so I didn't feel overwhelmed. She isn't the fastest but that's probably why her work is good My last dentist was fast and all his work needs to be redone. She is stern with her staff but I wouldn't call it being rude She runs a professional office and this requires her to have expectations of them Her staff all seem happy Only problem is how far she is booking away but It's worth the wait

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I was very impressed with this office overall until the dentist was worried that she had offended the patient in her room about something stupid that she said. She had no concern about the other people in her office that also heard her comments and that they might be offended. I was in the waiting room long enough to hear her tell the story more than once about another dentist that lies to get out of a speeding ticket by saying they were late for surgery and how she thought it was wrong. Why anyone would trust and confide in Dr. Krasilowez I will never understand. If she is a good dentist or not does not matter if she offends everyone in the office. Her staff included.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I had an appointment not too long and this dentist is Extremely unprofessional!! She was speaking very very poorly about her staff and insulting them to others in front of patients. Then I heard her speaking very poorly about another patient! I would NEVER recommend this dentist to anyone. She cannot use discretion or respect I will NOT be returning!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

A very competent dentist. Made me feel very comfortable even after not seeing any dentist at all in many years. Will need a few appointments to "catch up" on dental work, but she lays out the rational and plan ahead so you know what to expect. Gives good time lines for when work needs to get done and is not afraid about suggesting different specialists (ie.... For a root canal). The banter and chatting between her and the staff makes it less serious and helps put the patients at ease. I recommend the clinic to anyone needing a gooddentist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Crystal is very unprofessional. My last visit to her office I could hear her go room to room and talk poorly about her staff to each other. It is not the first time I have heard her talk bad about people but usually it's other dentists. Sad actions for someone that wants to be called a doctor and be respected.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I found every aspect of this dental clinic to be at the upmost perfessional level . Crystal is very good at making you feel comfortable and explains everything . She will not let you have unessary work done if not needed. I have heard from others she is wonderful with small children as well. My adult son also went to see her and was impressed with her professional and confidential values.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

She told me that the therapist sees the kids at her office. Didn't think it was fair that I didn't have a choice for my daughter. I take her to the dentist to see the dentist? Not to see the therapist or at least not to have a choice. Not sure if we will be returning (her appointment isnt till September anyways).

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Krasilowez is a great dentist. My family and I all switched to her at her new West Hill Dental Clinic. My son has been afraid of the dentist for years and she is the only dentist he will let work on him! She is polite, knowledgable, and cares for all her patients. I strongly recommend her as a dentist!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Crystal Krasilowez's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krasilowez is an excellent dentist. My experiences have all been pain free and she is very professional. She makes me feel comfortable and explains all my o..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krasilowez is a very competent dentist. She runs her own business, therefore needs to tell people what to do. She treats her staff and patients with respe..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very greatful to have found this dentist and this office I need a lot of work but dr Krasilowez gave me options so I didn't feel overwhelmed. She isn't the fas..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with this office overall until the dentist was worried that she had offended the patient in her room about something stupid that she said. ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment not too long and this dentist is Extremely unprofessional!! She was speaking very very poorly about her staff and insulting them to others..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A very competent dentist. Made me feel very comfortable even after not seeing any dentist at all in many years. Will need a few appointments to "catch up" on d..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Crystal is very unprofessional. My last visit to her office I could hear her go room to room and talk poorly about her staff to each other. It is not the first ..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found every aspect of this dental clinic to be at the upmost perfessional level . Crystal is very good at making you feel comfortable and explains everything..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She told me that the therapist sees the kids at her office. Didn't think it was fair that I didn't have a choice for my daughter. I take her to the dentist to s..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krasilowez is a great dentist. My family and I all switched to her at her new West Hill Dental Clinic. My son has been afraid of the dentist for years and s..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend this dentist to anyone. She is beyond unprofessional. I heard her speaking poorly of another patient from down the hall. I will not be r..."

April 4, 2015