You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Crystal Krasilowez

A very competent dentist. Made me feel very comfortable even after not seeing any dentist at all in many years. Will need a few appointments to "catch up" on dental work, but she lays out the rational and plan ahead so you know what to expect. Gives good time lines for when work needs to get done and is not afraid about suggesting different specialists (ie.... For a root canal). The banter and chatting between her and the staff makes it less serious and helps put the patients at ease. I recommend the clinic to anyone needing a gooddentist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Crystal is very unprofessional. My last visit to her office I could hear her go room to room and talk poorly about her staff to each other. It is not the first time I have heard her talk bad about people but usually it's other dentists. Sad actions for someone that wants to be called a doctor and be respected.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I found every aspect of this dental clinic to be at the upmost perfessional level . Crystal is very good at making you feel comfortable and explains everything . She will not let you have unessary work done if not needed. I have heard from others she is wonderful with small children as well. My adult son also went to see her and was impressed with her professional and confidential values.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

She told me that the therapist sees the kids at her office. Didn't think it was fair that I didn't have a choice for my daughter. I take her to the dentist to see the dentist? Not to see the therapist or at least not to have a choice. Not sure if we will be returning (her appointment isnt till September anyways).

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Krasilowez is a great dentist. My family and I all switched to her at her new West Hill Dental Clinic. My son has been afraid of the dentist for years and she is the only dentist he will let work on him! She is polite, knowledgable, and cares for all her patients. I strongly recommend her as a dentist!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I would never recommend this dentist to anyone. She is beyond unprofessional. I heard her speaking poorly of another patient from down the hall. I will not be returning and warn anyone who is thinking of seeing her, don't. She just seems to care about billing as much as she can instead of caring for the person in her chair. They should screen for this kind of person before allowing them to become a health care professional

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

she opened her own clinic, at 150 32nd st west prince albert. behind pizza hut

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr Krasilowez is the best dentist and explained eveything to me, where is she now?

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Crystal is awesome! I left my dentist of 10 years for her, she is very friendly and her staff is awesome. I use to be scared of getting the needle in my mouth but she numbs it before hand. Best experience I've ever had with a dentist..

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Krasilowez took me as an emergency even though she was fully booked. I was scared and in a lot of pain. She was very compassionate and patient. She made me feel very comfortable and took the time to explain what needed to be done. The entire staff was excellent especially the secretary who worked hard to fit me in.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Dr. Crystal Krasilowez's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A very competent dentist. Made me feel very comfortable even after not seeing any dentist at all in many years. Will need a few appointments to "catch up" on d..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Crystal is very unprofessional. My last visit to her office I could hear her go room to room and talk poorly about her staff to each other. It is not the first ..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found every aspect of this dental clinic to be at the upmost perfessional level . Crystal is very good at making you feel comfortable and explains everything..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She told me that the therapist sees the kids at her office. Didn't think it was fair that I didn't have a choice for my daughter. I take her to the dentist to s..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krasilowez is a great dentist. My family and I all switched to her at her new West Hill Dental Clinic. My son has been afraid of the dentist for years and s..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend this dentist to anyone. She is beyond unprofessional. I heard her speaking poorly of another patient from down the hall. I will not be r..."

April 4, 2015