Ratings for Dr. Brad Macario

Kind and caring Optometrist, he was thorough in his eye examination and did not venture in second guessing my eye problem and referred me to an Ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Kind and caring doctor. He helped my mother who has dementia. It was great to be able to use our medical insurance to pay for her glasses via direct claim through the clinic. BTW, I am not a staff member and am confused by the previous rater's comments.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Image not the best place for an eye examination - cheap frames, poor service - confused by all these high reviews - i've heard the doctors pay staff to write reviews....

Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Macario was very thorough with his examination, respectful of my wishes, and recommended products I was very happy with.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Absolutely wonderful Dr! He made a point of listing to all my concerns and asking me multiple times if I had questions. He was very knowledgable and a real pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him to everyone young and old!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Great staff and a amazing doctor! My MD referred me to him saying he is the best. Boy was he right. He listened to my concerns and answered every question. I did not feel rushed at any point. I have recommended him to my aunt!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

He was super helpful. I felt he went above and beyond to help me, answer my questions and explain things to me.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Really like the glasses. Dr. Macario is very knowledgable. He found an issue with my right eye that no other doctor has found in the past. He also explained how my chronic arthritis affects my eyes and gave me some drops that help a lot.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Macario was very friendly. I have diabetic retinopathy - he explained everything and answered my questions patiently and thoroughly. It was so nice not to feel rushed and to feel that he was listening to my concerns and questions. The staff were also great - kind and helpful (Abbotsford store). I have complet confidence in Dr. Macario and have already recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Great Optometrist! I would definitley pass his name on to all my friends and family. Incredibly kind and informative!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012