Ratings for Dr. Stephanie T. Flowers

Best Dr. I have ever had ,Dr. Stephanie Flowers. Straight forward,honest.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

it was a good office until all of the dr. quit and now it is like a clinic and you can't get refills unless you call every month and its just too hard on all of us all the way around.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

The office staff is very rude and will discuss private information in front of full waiting rooms. I've never actually seen dr flowers only np or other doctors. When you express concerns to the office manager your made to feel like your concerns are unwarranted because he is her husband, your health concerns go unaddressed. I had to refer myself to a specialist only to find I had a serious disease that had gone untreated with dr flowers office. All in all the worst experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr.Flowers has been my doctor for 16 years. She is compassionate and has always taken the time to listen. She will send you for tests and refer you to a specialist if you have something beyond her expertise. She's sat with me and listened when I was upset and generally cared. Her nurses have always been kind and helpful. The only thing I would have anything negative to say is her nurse practitioner is rude and short. She dismisses your symptoms and believes everything is a virus. Stick with Dr. Flowers and the other doctors in her practice and you can't go wrong. I would put my life in Dr. Flowers hands. Just decline if they want you to see nurse practitioner Kim. I have seen all the other doctors in her practice and they were all caring and patient also. Very highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

My family and I have been going there for almost 10 years and we are all just about through with them. The staff has never really been a problem for me but as far as Stephanie or the, I was better off using WebMD for help. Every time I see Stephanie she acts like she couldn’t care less about what I am saying. She doesn’t check me at all (like another guy said – I am female by the way) writes one thing down and gets me out of there. She looks at you like you are stupid and that she is actually put out by you being there. No bedside manner whatsoever. The PA - I went in for back problems and when I told her what was going on, she told me is was my muscles. I knew for a fact that it was a pinched nerve. She said I was wrong and sent me off with muscle relaxers which did nothing. Not only did it not help but I missed work for it! Every since Dr. Fries left that place has suffered and maybe that’s why they are all so pissed at everyone for being there. Do yourself a favor and don't go here.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I am a new patient of Dr. Flowers. I waited almost 6 months to get a "new patient appt" and was very confused that I didn't get am exam when I came for my appt. I was asked if I had any issues and I told a little history and had to ask for blood work to be done. She was extremely quiet( it was somewhat awkward), in and back out within 5 minutes, I was never changed into a gown and was never touched. Luckily I am an overall healthy person. But I expected a little more for an exam. I want to give the practice a shot because of the convenient location, time will tell I guess.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

I have been seening Dr. Flowers and her staff for 10 years now. My mother sees her also. My mother's condition is rare and the doc recommended for her to see some specialists rather that guessing what was wrong with her. I appricate a honest docter and she is. She is willing to do the research if needed. Dr. Flowers will sit and listen rather than making you feel rushed. I love her and her staff. I drive 20 minutes to see them, rather than going to just anyone in my city. My only complaint is that Dr. Peterson (on her staff) has a problem being on time. I just won't see her anymore. Dr. Peterson is nice, but I already drive 20 minutes, I don't have 45 more minutes to wait for her. I never have a problem getting an appointment. The thing I love most about Dr. Flowers is that she never talks down to you, she's just ready to help and to make you feel comfortable. My 5 year old loves her too.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

I switched to Dr Flowers about 7 years ago and wish I would have done it long before that. I have always had pleasant visits with her. She has always been friendly and I have always felt that I could discuss anything with her. I have recommended several friends as well as my sisters and nieces to her and they are pleased with their care too. Will continue to recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Very poor doctor's office. Most of the staff is really good but Dr. Flowers lead nurse is rude and thinks she is the doctor. As for Dr. Flowers -if you have a stuffy nose I think she would be fine but if your condition is complicated and you are male then find another doctor because she is not equipped to deal with you. I went in for a shoulder problem and Dr. Flowers did not even touch the shoulder or have me do movements that would help indicate what the problem might be. I told her my arm was getting numb from the shoulder to the elbow but she didn't listen. All she wanted was to get my money and get me out of the office with a 3 month supply of NSAIDS. Turns out it took an excellent surgeon about 2 hours to rebuild the shoulder joint. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

I have been going to this doctor's office for many years! I love the staff, they are always friendly and helpful! The only thing that frustrates me is when i make an appt for say 4:30 and i'm not seen until 5:15. If i make an appointment i want to been seen at my appt time not 45 minutes later.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Dr. Stephanie T. Flowers's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)