Ratings for Dr. Ute Bucksteg

Very efficient. Was not rushed. Listened to concerns. I really liked her. Seems knowledgable and takes the time to really care

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I was very pleased with my visit ... Dr. Bucksteg was very warm, friendly, open, helpful and knowledgeable. The procedure I had with her was quick, not painful as I was anticipating and she gave me much more time than other doctors I had ever had ...maybe that's why she can be late according to other comments. She truly cares! DO NOT JUDGE A DOCTOR BY THEIR CLOTHES! If you do , then you have much to learn about what's important in life.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

NEVER on time. Pushes the extreme treatment before trying less invasive options first. Pushes pills. Poor listener. Inappropriate attire. Has a rule of one ailment per appointment. If you have a sore toe and a sore finger - you need two appointments.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Love her!!!! She is very professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Bucksteg was not a good listener and on several ocassions over exaggerated my (ongoing) medical condition which caused 2 unnecessary CT scans and a lot of stress for me. I have since moved on to a new Doctor and am very happy with her....a very positive move for me 😊

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

running late for booked appointments is a symptom that your GP spends more time with someone that is allocated, this is not a failing but rather good interpersonal care and concern. I have always been more that satisfed with any of the interactions with Dr Bucksteg and have always felt she is genuinely interested in me and my health ad have no complaints what so ever.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

When I read some of the other comments, I feel I am not seeing the same Dr. I never make my doctor wait for me but I understand and respect when they are running late. To me, it means that she is not rushing patients out. I would think that this would be a very hard thing to balance. She does try to address one issue at a time and encourages booking another appointment. If I have more than one issue, I ask her and she will tell me if she has time or not to discuss anything further. I find her very knowledgeable and professional. She has never shown me anything but caring, compassion and concern as a physician. If you have something that she cannot figure out, she shows no hesitation in ordering tests or sending you to a specialist. She makes sure that your ailment is identified, treated and follows up with you. I would recommend this doctor 100%. Does one really care what a doctor wears? really? I would think you should care about their skills and medical knowledge....I will never switch again.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Constantly cancels appointments I have booked, refuses to give refills on a medication I need (been taking it for 4 years now) and I've been turned away 100% of the time at her walk-ins because "we can get sued if there's too many people". This medication i need to take everyday but I've had to go a week or two without it because i can't get in to see her. Refuses to refer me to specialists who can actually help me with my disease. Always running late (I've had to wait 2 hours for my appointment). Asks about my ex (who is also a patient) at every visit. Oh and you can only inquire about one issue per visit. So if I have the flu and a rolled ankle, I have to pick one. Terrible doctor

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr bucksteg is very knowledgeable and takes just enough time to get to know you personally and treat your medical problems. She does what is required and is not a pill pusher! She values her regular clients and will go above and beyond for her patients when they are not feeling well. She limits her visits to 1 concern at a time but would be more than happy to book a 2 no appointment if needed, I will not go to another dr

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Arrogant, unprofessionally dressed, unfriendly and always in a rush.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017