Ratings for Dr. Lynn M. Simpson

Not interested in patients.Uncaring, doesn't try to find out the problem

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I am rating the staff as one because though the checkin is easy the lady sitting at the counter for appointments has attitude as though she is doing a favor to patients giving them appointments. It shows on her face that she is disinterested in the job. I give the doctor's punctuality a 1 ( I wish I could give it a zero!) because the doctor makes you wait at least half hour( or at least she did it to me) at appointments. She is not at all helpful because apart from simple text book pregnancies she can't do much as an ObGyn, absolutely useless according to my experience. When she knew I was high risk she did not do anything to prevent my loss at 8 weeks when something could have been done. She has the most horrible bedside manner for any doctor I have seen so far. She is always in a hurry trying to get in the next patient, it shows on her face that she doesn't like to be asked questions and if you ask one she will minimalize your concerns. I will never go back to her again and if you are reading this review trust me, do yourself a favor and run as far away as possible from her!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Where do I begin?? Dr. Simpson delivered all 3 of my children AND saved ALL 3 of their lives!! My first child was not breathing when he was born and she knew exactly what to do and when. My twins on the other hand, would not have survived another day or even few hours. I am sp thankful Dr. Simpson was on call that weekend cause if she wasn't, im not sure I would have my litle miracles right now. She has alway been very helpful, respectful, and knowledgable!! I would and have recommended many people to her and they were all just as pleased as I am.....Thank you Dr. Simpson, I am so Grateful to have such a WONDERFUL doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

She was late for delivery, came after I delivered, had attitude, she didn’t ask or seem interested in knowing how I or the baby were doing Next day she came for a minute to my room her hand was on her waist with red face she said “I’m Dr. Simpson a partner with Dr. Mervart, do you need anything from me”, she didn’t check my belly or bottom or ask how I feel or if I have any pain or problems. When she discharge me next day she came to my room and said I’m going to discharge you and again she didn’t check me out or ask how I feel or if I have any pain or problems.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Lynn M. Simpson's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Connection Dental Network