Ratings for Dr. Fadia El Boreky

Very thorough Dr. Very accommodating, supporting, helpful. We are really pleased with Dr El Boreky

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Very friendly. Explains every thing in simple way. Excellent follow up. Always there for her patients

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Very caring doctor. Excellent follow up. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

i appreciate Dr EL Boreky's excellent care,she is compassionate,attentive and has been providing my family with the best medical care for the last 9 years.Urgent appointements has always been offered in a timely fashion and she has always provided me with tireless explanation of my illness ,i never felt rushed and her staff are amazing

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I have been feeling tired for years, my old Dr did all the investigations that came out negative, she suspected I have sleep apnea at the first visit and sent me for a sleep study, I now use a CPAP and am no longer sleepy and tired during the day,thank you Dr EL Boreky for thinking outside the box .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Thank you Dr EL Boreky for supporting me during the time of my work related stress,You made me realize that it is ok to say no and time to look at things ,you helped me make the right decision and thanks to your advice ,my boss realized what he was doing to me and made immediate changes,now i feel appreciated and i am grateful to the time and support that you dedicated to me in multiple occasions during this crisis over the last 2 month,a big thank you to youand youerwonderfulfront desk team. team

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Outstanding Dr. Very thorough, very pleasant. Always there for the whole family. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Excellent bed side manners, very thorough, make you comfortable, explain everything to you, extremely caring Dr. Many thx Dr El Boreky

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I thank dr EL Boreky for her great care, she supported me through the tough when i discovered a breast lump, she speeded the work up and arranged for me to get a biopsy and hooked me to the right specialist, the staff are amazing and the max i waited for an appt was 1 wk,i am lucky to have such a wonderful doctor looking after my health.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The experience with this doctor is poor and disappointing. She sends you for labs but doesn't follow up and is rushing for prescriptions. Very poor knowledgeable and is so moody that you don't know if she's fine or she's going to yell. Very rude doctor... The waiting is long, and if you call for an appointment you are told she's in vacation and the earliest appointment would be in at least 2 - 3 weeks. Just walk in and see she 's at the office. Check for another doctor if you need being taken care. (I would give 0 for the knowledge and helpfulness).

Submitted July 6, 2017