Ratings for Dr. Sandra C. Peak

We love Dr Peak! she always goes above and beyond for our kids!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Peak is awesome! My daughter just loves her and so do I. She's been going to Dr. Peak since she was born and absolutely loves seeing her - actually looks forward to her appointments!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

We love dr peak. Shes so knowledgable and knows what shes talking about. I take my 3 kids to her and never had a problem. Its true that sometimes you have to wait in the waiting room but its worth it. Shes friendly and really cares about the well being of our kids. I would refer dr peak to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

We used to go to Dr. Peak (we saw her for 5 years). It's been about 1.5 years so they might have changed. The staff was okay. They weren't rude, but can't say they were all that friendly either. Our wait times were horrible. A 30 minute wait to get a room was a good day... then you had to wait in the room for another 15-20 minutes sometimes. That's difficult when you have small children! We even had to wait being the first appointment of the day! One day I made an appointment that was 5 minutes from the current time, the receptionist asked several times if we would be there in time for the appointment. We were on time and waited over an hour. Why was she so concerned if we would be on time if the Dr. was that far behind on her schedule. She is a good dr. I trust her, but did notice that she was quick to medicate. We have switched dr's and now we never wait more than 5 minutes. Based mostly (but not solely) on the wait times, I would not at all recommend Dr. Peak.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

HANDS DOWN THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN DFW!! We LOVE dr. Peak and I have referred about 15 people to her!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Peak has taken care of my 3 for over 9 years. She is very willing to listen & work with parents. She seems to really care about the whole child, not just medical issues. Great pediatrician! (& great with kids that are afraid of needles!)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Sandra C. Peak's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1995)