Ratings for Dr. Brad Holman

I recently retired to Nanaimo after being a dental office manager for 26 years, I was on a wait list for almost 6 months to see another dentist referred by a friend. When I needed a crown recemented that dentist could not accommodate me for 10 days. Dr. Holman's receptionist got me in the same day. Dr. Holman was personable and professional as were all of his staffs. I scheduled an appointment for new patient exams and hygiene for my husband and myself within the following two weeks. Once again, we were both impressed with the entire experience. My husband needed a filling done and would tell everyone who would listen how easy and painless it was. I cannot say enough about the confidence we have in Dr. Holman and everyone in the clinic. It has been such a positive experience on so many levels that I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Holman for all of your dental needs.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Amazing dentist! Kind, honest, knowledgeable, and talented!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

After neglecting my teeth for (too) many years and also encountering a couple of BAD dentists along the way, I finally got the courage to give another dentist a try; this time in our new home of Nanaimo BC. Dr. Holman is a GEM! He is kind, personable and really knows his work. And he is great with needles! Gentle, considerate and also taking the time to really explain what work is needed and what the options are, in terms of price etc. I was VERY impressed with his work and attitude overall, as was my husband Joe. Finding a GOOD dentist is like finding gold, IMO. And Dr. Holman is a keeper. If you have given up on dentists after a bad experience or two or just have delayed going for whatever reason, give him a try. You'll be glad you did. Also want to mention his assistant Celine who was very conscientious about her work and was kind and personable too. That also helped a lot and was appreciated. We did not have our teeth cleaned at this time so I can't comment on the hygienists working there. Hopefully they'll get a 5 star rating too, when we do need our next check up and cleaning. Thanks again, Dr. Holman! :-)

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Great Dentist!!! Lucky to have him move here to the Island!!! Takes care of matters and has a great approach, very caring and does great work!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Great dentist, took great care with my mouth as I am very sensitive and need a little extra freezing. Also was fabulous with my husband who is a nervous wreck when it comes to dentists. He hasn't been in over 14 years and after his appointment with dr. Holman he was willing to go back for any more procedures he might need.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Wow! What a great dentist. Gentle, thorough, and super friendly. Great with kids...he must since he has 5!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

not trusting him so far....is it all about the money? i mean he seems nice but so far every time ive been ive had to wait a ridiculously long time...like over an hour....i think they are working 2 or more people at the same time....for the money.....

Submitted July 23, 2014

Brad and his staff are AMAZING. I've always hated going to the dentist (well, who doesn't) but after seeing Brad a few times I barely think about it. He's super nice, very thorough, and he's always (always) making sure that you're comfortable. I have never, ever, had dentistry like this before.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Holman's skill and care. Example: he took extra time to expain everything in regard to a root canal problem. He is professional and careful to avoid causing discomfort. The staff are also professional, friendly and on time. I hope Dr. Holman will stay in Nanaimo forever.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Ever since I was a child, I have been afraid of going to the dentist. When I moved to Nanaimo and needed dental work, I stumbled upon Brad Holman. Turns out, I had just been seeing a poor dentist my entire life. Brad and his team are AMAZING. He's extremely thorough, and always does a fantastic job of explaining everything that he's about to do, and why. Seriously, I've never had a dental experience like this. As long as I remain in Nanaimo, I'll be a patient here.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Brad Holman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC