You may also like

Rate Dr. Brad Holman

Dr. Brad Holman's Ratings

Great Dentist!!! Lucky to have him move here to the Island!!! Takes care of matters and has a great approach, very caring
and does great work!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Great dentist, took great care with my mouth as I am very sensitive and need a little extra freezing. Also was fabulous with my husband who is a nervous wreck when it comes to dentists. He hasn't been in over 14 years and after his appointment with dr. Holman he was willing to go back for any more procedures he might need.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Wow! What a great dentist. Gentle, thorough, and super friendly. Great with kids...he must since he has 5!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

not trusting him so far....is it all about the money? i mean he seems nice but so far every time ive been ive had to wait a ridiculously long time...like over an hour....i think they are working 2 or more people at the same time....for the money.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473127].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 23, 2014

Brad and his staff are AMAZING. I've always hated going to the dentist (well, who doesn't) but after seeing Brad a few times I barely think about it. He's super nice, very thorough, and he's always (always) making sure that you're comfortable. I have never, ever, had dentistry like this before.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Holman's skill and care. Example: he took extra time to expain everything in regard to a root canal problem. He is professional and careful to avoid causing discomfort. The staff are also professional, friendly and on time. I hope Dr. Holman will stay in Nanaimo forever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Ever since I was a child, I have been afraid of going to the dentist. When I moved to Nanaimo and needed dental work, I stumbled upon Brad Holman. Turns out, I had just been seeing a poor dentist my entire life. Brad and his team are AMAZING. He's extremely thorough, and always does a fantastic job of explaining everything that he's about to do, and why. Seriously, I've never had a dental experience like this. As long as I remain in Nanaimo, I'll be a patient here.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Warm, Friendly staff, Dr. Holman is happy and patient, extremely satisfied with the work done on my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Great Dentist always professional, very knowledgable, and GENTLE.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Top Notch Dentist who is willing to spend the time to ensure every procedure is done to perfection!He seems to really care and is super friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144732].votes_count ]]