Ratings for Dr. Michael French

We have dealt with Dr. French for 8 years while both of our children had their braces. We have always had good experiences with both him, his business partner, Dr. Olsen and their staff. Everyone working at Authentic Orthodontics are friendly and seem to enjoy their jobs. We have never been kept waiting past our appt. times as they run an very efficient office. When my husband lost his job, Dr. French waited patiently for us to get back on our feet financially while still treating our children. I would highly recommend Dr. French and his team to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Terrible experience would never go back, painful and my teeth have shifted.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Awesome doctor and awesome staff! As an adult I had braces from Dr. French and my daughter is currently being treated. I am a highly skeptical patient and I am sure that if he could rate me, I would rate low. He is patient, knowledgable, cautious and funny!! Our family loves Dr. French!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Our oldest daughter has a perfect smile thanks to Dr. French and we are now back with our youngest and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Dr. French takes the time to explain all of the options available to obtain the best outcome while being aware that not everyone has orthodontic coverage or an unlimited budget.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr French is an excellent orthodontist... Nothing flashy about this man at all. Very down to earth and incredibly friendly. He is very knowledgeable and not pushy with his treatment. I like his conservative approach. Highly recommend this office. Staff is awesome too... After all he couldn't do his job without those amazing ladies.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. French is a very wonderful orthodontist with lots of experience and knowledge and I love his new office! His staff are also all very friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

An excellent Orthodontist. Would recommend him to anyone. Very personable and knows his stuff. My daughter's smile is perfect now and I am about to get out of adult braces myself. We will continue to drive across the city for our other children to see this excellent Orthodontist. Very friendly, very good care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr FRENCH in my opinion is one of the best Orthodontists in Calgary, after taking advice from another orthodontist in Calgary who told me my daughter would not need Phase 1 treatment I waited and at her dental check up her regular dentist told me that she has a issue with spacing and not enough room for her adult teeth to come in. I went back to the same orthodontist and basically he said my general dentist was over reacting.I decided to find another orthodontist and I found DR FRENCH I trusted his opinion 100% and we got started right away we have completed phase one and well into phase II treatment. All orthodontists out there have different opionions, phase one treatment from my research is very beneficially and with Dr. French completing phase I treatment her need for extractions was eliminated. The first orthodontist wanted to take out 4 teeth which was a quick fix in my opinion. Dr. FRENCH did it the right way.i'm one happy mother who knows my daughter will have amazing smile..

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

We have known Dr. Mike French for many years and have had our two daughters in to see him and receive braces. I would recommend Dr. French's services to anyone without hesitation. We have found him to be nothing but professional, showing a genuine concern and care for our daughters. He makes them feel very comfortable during their procedures and visits and they look forward to each appointment. His staff is wonderful and always makes sure that as parents, our questions are answered regarding procedures required and payment terms. There has never been any mis-communication or mis-understandings with our terms or agreements. Keep up the good work Dr. French.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013