Ratings for Dr. Isaac Day

My husband and I recently moved to town, and we are very happy with this dentist and office. They are very kind, and submit your insurance information for you, which is a big help.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

excellent experience. the staff are very friendly, and everyone makes you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Very kind dentist who discusses treatment plans with you. He makes you feel really comfortable. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I had braces when I was a teenager and I foolishly did not wear my retainers. A few of my teeth moved back, and and I always felt bad that my mother paid for my braces just to have my teeth go crooked again. Fast forward almost 20 years, and my teeth are now straight again thanks to Dr Day, and I am wearing my retainers. I wish I got them re-straightened years ago.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Awesome guy with a great sense of humor. I really enjoy my visits with Dr. Day! I also like how he treats you with kindness and makes you feel less nervous about procedures. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

This office is the best, period. I had never really liked the apprearance of my teeth. I shared this concern with Dr Isaac, and we came up with options and a game plan. I now have straight, white, HEALTHY teeth. I love my teeth!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

We have been visiting this clinic for a few years now. The dentist is always willing to share different options that fit my price range and insurance coverage. He listens very well to my concerns, and treats my children with care and patience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I am very happy with this doctor. first of all, his clinic is very nice and modern, not like the clinic I had when I was a child. He is friendly, and always explains what is going on in my mouth, as well as what my options are to fix it. I have already recommended him to my family and friends

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Day and staff make you feel comfotable and relaxed. Very friendly and proffessional, making you feel like a person and not just another patient. I haved lived in many areas due to my work and have seen many dentists in my life time. He is trusting, caring and explains things clearly. I have never felt more relaxed and comfortable in a dentist office. I would give him a 10 if I could. I give him a 5 in all catagories. A very nice person!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

when I was a kid I had a very bad experience with a dentist, I needed 4 baby teeth pulled, and I wasn't fully frozen, and he just continued to pull my teeth even though I could feel it and crying. Because of that experience, I didn't go to a dentist for almost 40 years. I knew that I had some serious dental issues, and decided to be brave and go see Dr Isaac because I had heard that he was friendly. I went in to my appointment with Dr Isaac, he did the exam, went through everything that needed to be done, and explained the different options very clearly. He didn't judge me for my bad teeth. He was very friendly. When I told him about my experience as a child, he let me know that if I every feel anything, or need more freezing, to just let him know, and that he would give me more freezing, and that he was happy to make things as comfortable as possible. Him and his hygeenist made me feel very comfortable. I then came back for my appointment later where he pulled 3 teeth and did 5 fillings, and I was blown away at how not scary it was. I was fully frozen and when I needed a break they gave me a few minutes to get in the zone. I am so happy to have found a new dentist that I trust, my only regret is waiting so long before coming in.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Isaac Day's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Alberta