Ratings for Dr. Isaac Day

I love this clinic. They actually care for you. I actually like seeing the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I had a dental emergency, where I broke have of my back tooth right off. I called the office, and they squeezed me in right away. Dr. Day told me what options I had, and I went with the tooth crown. My tooth is now completely fixed, my tooth is better than ever, and my tooth doesn't hurt at all. This clinic is a great clinic for our town.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

My husband and I recently moved to town, and we are very happy with this dentist and office. They are very kind, and submit your insurance information for you, which is a big help.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

excellent experience. the staff are very friendly, and everyone makes you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Very kind dentist who discusses treatment plans with you. He makes you feel really comfortable. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I had braces when I was a teenager and I foolishly did not wear my retainers. A few of my teeth moved back, and and I always felt bad that my mother paid for my braces just to have my teeth go crooked again. Fast forward almost 20 years, and my teeth are now straight again thanks to Dr Day, and I am wearing my retainers. I wish I got them re-straightened years ago.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Awesome guy with a great sense of humor. I really enjoy my visits with Dr. Day! I also like how he treats you with kindness and makes you feel less nervous about procedures. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

This office is the best, period. I had never really liked the apprearance of my teeth. I shared this concern with Dr Isaac, and we came up with options and a game plan. I now have straight, white, HEALTHY teeth. I love my teeth!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

We have been visiting this clinic for a few years now. The dentist is always willing to share different options that fit my price range and insurance coverage. He listens very well to my concerns, and treats my children with care and patience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I am very happy with this doctor. first of all, his clinic is very nice and modern, not like the clinic I had when I was a child. He is friendly, and always explains what is going on in my mouth, as well as what my options are to fix it. I have already recommended him to my family and friends

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Isaac Day's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Alberta