Ratings for Dr. Isaac Day

I moved to town a few months ago and starting going to Day Dental. I am very happy this office. Tehy are great!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

I like the workers and the doctors. They have a great team. I broke a tooth, and Tammy squeezed me in, Gail patched me up with a temporary fillings, and then the next week Dr Day fixed it with a porcelain cap. the whole experience was top notch.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

i really like the atomosphere at this place. and the secretaries at the front are amazing. great place, and treat you well. and the doctors are really nice to.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I like seeing Dr. Days at the clinic. They are nice guys and take good care of me and my family. I also appreciate how they contribute to our community by sponsoring sports teams. Good job you guys!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Day is an excellent dentist. He is caring. He does good work. I will never look for another dentist until he and his brother retire (hopefully not for a long time).

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

This office is very friendly. And they always do their best to squeeze me in.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I love this clinic. They actually care for you. I actually like seeing the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I had a dental emergency, where I broke have of my back tooth right off. I called the office, and they squeezed me in right away. Dr. Day told me what options I had, and I went with the tooth crown. My tooth is now completely fixed, my tooth is better than ever, and my tooth doesn't hurt at all. This clinic is a great clinic for our town.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

My husband and I recently moved to town, and we are very happy with this dentist and office. They are very kind, and submit your insurance information for you, which is a big help.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

excellent experience. the staff are very friendly, and everyone makes you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Isaac Day's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Alberta