Ratings for Dr. Isaac Day

i really like the atomosphere at this place. and the secretaries at the front are amazing. great place, and treat you well. and the doctors are really nice to.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I like seeing Dr. Days at the clinic. They are nice guys and take good care of me and my family. I also appreciate how they contribute to our community by sponsoring sports teams. Good job you guys!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Day is an excellent dentist. He is caring. He does good work. I will never look for another dentist until he and his brother retire (hopefully not for a long time).

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

This office is very friendly. And they always do their best to squeeze me in.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I love this clinic. They actually care for you. I actually like seeing the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I had a dental emergency, where I broke have of my back tooth right off. I called the office, and they squeezed me in right away. Dr. Day told me what options I had, and I went with the tooth crown. My tooth is now completely fixed, my tooth is better than ever, and my tooth doesn't hurt at all. This clinic is a great clinic for our town.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

My husband and I recently moved to town, and we are very happy with this dentist and office. They are very kind, and submit your insurance information for you, which is a big help.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

excellent experience. the staff are very friendly, and everyone makes you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Very kind dentist who discusses treatment plans with you. He makes you feel really comfortable. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I had braces when I was a teenager and I foolishly did not wear my retainers. A few of my teeth moved back, and and I always felt bad that my mother paid for my braces just to have my teeth go crooked again. Fast forward almost 20 years, and my teeth are now straight again thanks to Dr Day, and I am wearing my retainers. I wish I got them re-straightened years ago.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Isaac Day's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Alberta