You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Amogh Velangi

Walked into Dr. Velangi's office as a referral from my Dentist across the parking lot from a month or so ago, the staff there were very professional, Heather took control and walked me through everything and at the end, my painful tooth was gone thanks to Dr. Velangi. Looking forward to going back..

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Had all four wisdom teeth taken out by him and he was amazing. The staff is very friendly and understanding if you're scared or nervous about going in. They'll talk to you and answer all your questions even if the question is dumb .

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Velangi saw me immediately when I had a tooth emergency. On follow up visits I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes. Lots of doctors double book appointments and you have to sit for 30 to 45 minutes in the waiting room. This does not happen at Dr. Velangi's office. Both the doctor and staff and very friendly and knowledgeable, I have referred several friends to him and they have been very satisfied. Top notch oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Velangi was very sweet, kind, informative, and he promptly took out my wisdom tooth. I'm satisfied with his work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I had a complication from a previous surgery from a different surgeon. Dr Velangi saw me in his office and took care of me immediately. Extremely professional and pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I was told that I needed oral surgery to remove a tooth and that I needed to take yet another day off from work, fast and go under anesthesia. I sought a 2nd opinion and Dr. Velengi was able to pull the tooth as a standard extraction, saving me much discomfort, money and time!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Velangi comes very highly recommended within the physician community. He is a doctor's doctor. He is very astute and from my experience, compassionate as well. Support staff is very polite and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Friendly Doctor, courteous staff, always on time and easy to get into quickly for emergencies. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Very professional. Great results. Son had 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. Velangi called that night to check on him. Felt we were in very good hands. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I had all my wisdom teeth extracted. No pain and doctor followed up the same night. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Amogh Velangi's Credentials

Delta Dental
Unicare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Walked into Dr. Velangi's office as a referral from my Dentist across the parking lot from a month or so ago, the staff there were very professional, Heather to..."

October 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "85001" to "85022". Address has been updated from "None" to "706 East Bell Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16024043800".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had all four wisdom teeth taken out by him and he was amazing. The staff is very friendly and understanding if you're scared or nervous about going in. They'll ..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Velangi saw me immediately when I had a tooth emergency. On follow up visits I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes. Lots of doctors double book appoint..."

October 20, 2014