Ratings for Dr. Amogh Velangi

Dr. Valangi is an excellent Oral Surgeon. Great Staff! So glad I went to him. Absolutely painless. The best!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Friendly staff, great communication, fast and painless. I never imagined it would be so easy!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Had all 4 3rd molars extracted and is was pain less and he fallowed up the same night and the day after. would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor, very friendly staff. I felt very comfortable while I was there, would recommend Dr. Velangi to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Walked into Dr. Velangi's office as a referral from my Dentist across the parking lot from a month or so ago, the staff there were very professional, Heather took control and walked me through everything and at the end, my painful tooth was gone thanks to Dr. Velangi. Looking forward to going back..

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Had all four wisdom teeth taken out by him and he was amazing. The staff is very friendly and understanding if you're scared or nervous about going in. They'll talk to you and answer all your questions even if the question is dumb .

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Velangi saw me immediately when I had a tooth emergency. On follow up visits I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes. Lots of doctors double book appointments and you have to sit for 30 to 45 minutes in the waiting room. This does not happen at Dr. Velangi's office. Both the doctor and staff and very friendly and knowledgeable, I have referred several friends to him and they have been very satisfied. Top notch oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Velangi was very sweet, kind, informative, and he promptly took out my wisdom tooth. I'm satisfied with his work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I had a complication from a previous surgery from a different surgeon. Dr Velangi saw me in his office and took care of me immediately. Extremely professional and pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I was told that I needed oral surgery to remove a tooth and that I needed to take yet another day off from work, fast and go under anesthesia. I sought a 2nd opinion and Dr. Velengi was able to pull the tooth as a standard extraction, saving me much discomfort, money and time!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013