Ratings for Dr. Paige C. Walend

Great and we love her. She truely cares and tskes her time with you. thanks

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

This doctor keeps smiling at you, asking irrelevant questions. On my annual physical exam, she skept the rectoral exam!!! This doctor filed my insurance claim with the wrong code, when I followed up with her staff to get this fixed as instructed by one assistant(Linda) a different one, Suzie, informed me that there is nothing they can do and they mailed me a recommended letter that the doctor regrets to let me know that she is not going to be my primary care!!! I am happy to not have her too, I am planning to stop seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Have seen Dr. Walend for several years in the past... my whole family has been to her (over 10 years -- followed her to new office when she moved) but over the last couple of years had had no reason to visit. Called to schedule an appointment but was told I needed to re-register as a "new patient" and appt. would be just over a month out.. That is horrible! At the time I needed her the most I was cast aside. Not happy at all! Thanks for YOUR loyalty, you weren't there when I really needed you. NOT GOOD! :(

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr Walend is the best and I highly recommend her. When she is with you she is there 100%. She is an excellent listener and her style is to explain the problem, explain your options, and help you choose which option to try first. Her medical assistants are very good. Sure, she can get behind schedule sometimes but she is worth trhe wait.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

Wanted to try this doctor as a PCP after reading the good ratings on here. Called the office several times and chose the option to make an appointment/speak to receptionist and no one ever picks up. Can't imagine what it would be like if I actually needed an appointment. Will try somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

I love Dr. Walend I have been her patient for over 12 years. She is the best Dr I have ever had. She remembers things about you that are personal, like when you graduated from college, etc. It really makes you feel like she cares, not like she is just there for the paycheck. She always goes through the variety of options and lets you make the decision. She also has excellent PA's that work with her as well. I have followed her from her old practice because I like her so much. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

I love her! She is very helpful and very good listener! She treats me more like a friend not a patient. I recommend her to my friends a lot! I wish they're on time, you have to wait so long. I don't really care about her aides...sometimes they have bad bedside manner. We love Dr Walend though that's why my family have been with her for 11 years now!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

I love her! She is the best doctor because she actually listens to me and then gives advice.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

I've been a patient for 3 yrs...very thorough, good listener, takes her time & doesn't rush you. I have great confidence in her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

Yes, runs late but takes her time with you! Listens well, addresses questions, and talks to you more like a friend than a doctor. She recently did a skin punch on me & I got a little light headed. She sat & talked with me about whatever until I was feeling well enough to get up.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Paige C. Walend's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)