Ratings for Dr. Se Ung Samuel Kim

YEAH GDFGDFGDFGDFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Kim first made time in his busy schedule because I had an urgent matter that another doctor referred me to him for. As I continued to see him, he was friendly and was up front about my options, but also gave me a lot of choice in deciding what my husband and I wanted to pursue regarding fertility treatments. When we finally came to IVF, a relatively small number of eggs responded and he was still successfully able help us get pregnant. There were moments where I thought he communicated differently than a native English speaker (his English is just fine, it was more in his style). Overall, I have confidence in his ability as a fertility expert.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

I went to see this doctor for PCOS and he completely blew off any of my concerns and told me basically the only option was birth control, which I cannot take because it gives me migraines. He told me to eat a 1500 calorie diet and that if I lost weight the PCOS would go away. I consulted another Reproductive Endocrinologist and he was much more helpful, providing me with medicine to induce my cycles, follow-up blood work, and a few options to help control side effects of PCOS and help with weight loss. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone based on his flippant personality towards me and his lack of care regarding this condition.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Kim & his staff are wonderful! They made me feel like a friend & family member. I had been to another specialist & had 3 unsuccessful IVF attempts before finding Dr. Kim. With his expertise I was able to get pregnant & have a healthy baby boy! I would highly recommend Dr. Kim at Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

The doctors at KU are horrible. They may be cheaper but that is because you get what you pay for. Do not waste your time with KU!!!! I wasted 3 cycles and hardly got any eggs. I changed dr and was pregnant after 1st time!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Im a 28 yr old patient who saught ivf because of male infertility. Had 3 failed ivf with dr kim and every one he was only able to retrieve 2 eggs and told me he didnt know why. He blamed my embryos quality on my husbands poor sperm. After 3rd failed ivf we were going to give up hope until we wanted a 2nd opinion. We saw 3 docs who all said i didnt get pregnant nor was he able to get more eggs b/c of his bad protocol. He didnt change my dose in meds when it needed to be and gave my hcg shot too earlu everytime therefore retriveing my eggs when they werent mature. My embryo quality had nothin to do with husbands sperm either..it was due to the type of meds he had me on. So we moved forward with 1of those doctors....he retrieved 15 eggs...13 made blastcyst stage and they were all grade a. I am proud to say im pregnant with twins. Cant believe i wasted my money on that useless doctor and he never acknowledged his mistake yet blamed us. He should have his license taken away!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011