You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wendy Wright

Wendy Wright has had such a positive impact on my life. She is a very intelligent, experienced, caring person who goes above and beyond the norm for her clients. Her attentiveness, positive energy and calming presence create an environment conducive to productive individual reflection and overall understanding and growth. She is a brilliant therapist and a gentle soul. I highly recommend her to anyone, any age for any reason. Wendy helped me through many difficult stages of my life. I gained great insight and strength from working with her. I now enjoy a world filled with possibilities as opposed to one engulfed in pain and lack of understanding. I have 20 years of experience in therapy and I am happy to tell you that Wendy is one of the best. Of course, like anything in life you have to be willing to work to see results but Wendy's innate ability to gently guide you towards success is invaluable. She is loyal and you can trust her. You will be in healing hands.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Feels great to work with Wendy and she is very knowledgeable about how to get to the heart of your concerns. Caring and does ask you to think about what you really want to get accomplished with the therapy.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Wendy Wright's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Address has been updated from "None" to "Princeton". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16096835560".

June 3, 2015