Ratings for Dr. Garth D. Rosenberg

Had pain in my legs for many years. Researched months to find a doctor in the Lansdowne (Leesburg, VA) area with excellent credentials. Found Dr. Garth Rosenberg of Capital Vein & Laser. Had my consult, etc and received insurance approval for the VNUS Closure procedure. Okay, figured, I had nothing to lose so decided to have it done. I did not really think this procedure would help that much with my leg pain but it was worth a try. Two weeks after having my first leg done, I could not believe the difference in my two legs. NO PAIN IN MY RIGHT LEG but left leg was in constant pain and ached all the time!! I immediately scheduled an appointment for my other leg. I WISH I HAD DONE THIS YEARS AGO!!!!! Also had two scelerotherapy treatments and my legs have never looked better. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone having any issues/pain with your legs or if you just want to eliminate your spider veins. Schedule a consult and get the expert advice and help you need.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Garth D. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med